Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 372.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Stop smoking pot, go back to school and learn to write a coherent sentence, Dick. I can't be bothered to respond to a troglodyte.

• Fighting VN

Duke Leto - - Diplomacy - Alpha

We fought a VN alliance on Zeta for almost a year. They were leechers of the first degree and we refused to allow them to spread into our shared islands. During that time, JuneBarcode and one of her allies kept making interfering comments in the diplomacy thread. Their remarks ended up prolonging the conflict far beyond what it would have been otherwise. They kept suggesting we couldn't defeat them and could not make them donate. When the VN were finally kicked off the server though the sheer te…

• looking to join a good alliance

Duke Leto - - Zeta

I believe the SpartanAlliance is exactly what you are looking for! I think the tag is -SPA-...not sure if you need those dashes ?? Welcome and good luck!

• Standard War: GHOST declares war on TBK

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Please stop playing dumb, June. You know I was a member of Waltz when Ghost began interfering in the SJK war, but that I am now a member of TBK. Why you persist in a line of questioning to suggest otherwise can only mean you wish to infuse confusion about the true facts. First Ghost claims to own the islands and now you claim you own the wonders. That is a false premise, because you own neither. Using that to base your continued pursuit of this conflict only makes you all the more foolish. Okay,…

• Reread my post, *snip*. I said I'm willing to compromise, but a compromise is reached by two parties. If I thought all it'd take was putting in priests, I'd do it. Ghost isn't asking for that, they expect me to spend real money to move away from my island. And while you're at it, research the meaning of diplomacy. It's a negotiation to reach a settlement. There is none of that coming from Ghost, just demands. Inappropriate content removed -DrunkWithAGun

Duke Leto - - Zeta

You are wrong, June; this war is directly related to the Waltz vs. SJK war. From Waltz's perspective, Ghost interfered with the war, first with your many disparaging remarks (thinly veiled as "questions") in the war thread, then later with outright attacks in game. My towns are not MWC's, they are permanent towns with upgraded Gov's and they will not be moved. You cannot force me to move anymore than M_D_A can be forced to donate or put priests in the temple. But as I said before, unlike M_D_A, …

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Thanks for the quick response. I'm not in a leadership position, but will offer my personal view of the Ghost terms. First off, TBK has not yet been defeated. True, all but a few skirmishes have ceased, but I suspect the majority of TBK would agree that this term is a bitter pill to swallow. And for what purpose? To further inflate Ghost egos? Or I could be wrong. While I believe this war has actually reached a stalemate (or boredom-mate?), TBK may well be willing to accept this term, though the…

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Let's get back on track here, Ghost et.al. What exactly are your terms to end the war? And don't bother asking for a slice of cheese from the moon; that will not happen. Be reasonable and be happy. If you ask too much, it won't happen. Leto @ Irish, wait until at least 5 Ghost members have responded before telling us how back in the day when you were in alliance blah, blah, blah and how it all went down. Thanks.

• Quote from Svana: “Sweet - I look forward to never hearing from you again. So allow me to ask a question instead? please and thank you.” Huh?? You don't want to hear from me but then immediately ask a question. What are you smoking? I thought that phallic symbol you're holding in your siggy pic was a pen, not a joint! Well, you'll never hear from me, but you can read what I write. Quote from Svana: “You say that GHOST are cowards and lack balls because Dog and Swauk don't feel the need to write …

• Greetings, Svana-slowboat. I reply only to that which actually merits a response. Most of what you post is tripe and is not even worth reading. Our diplomat is now so disgusted with this thread, he won't even bother to respond. As for my response...well, since you say nothing and do nothing but insult...

• WALTZ vs VIET proxies

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Battle for Wehrwolf (15.03.2013 9:45:33) Leto from Polis vs DredWing from Marvopolis ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger................0(-7).... Swordsman............376(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............387(-10)... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....89(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Catapul…

• Other than squawk on the boards and send slow boats, do you even really play the game, Svana? I'm beginning to grow much less fond of you. I think Alice is my girl instead. Al least she is keeping me company Quote from Svana: “How many towns do I have to touch DT before you start retracting this statement too? Quote from Danger Trebor: “So if you are so darn tough, come and touch that, but I will not go near it after Svana has touched it. Come and make us. I dare you.” Because we already caught …

• WALTZ vs VIET proxies

Duke Leto - - Zeta

And Ghost loses some... Sea battle near ItRubsTheLotion (14.03.2013 3:17:19) Leto from House Ginaz vs Hanni from ItRubsTheLotion ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............309(-36)... - Ram-Ship.............124(-36)... Fire Ship.............96(-62)... - Fire Ship.............74(-96)... Diving boat...........26(-8).... - Diving boat..........144(-0).... Mortar Ship...........44(-0).... - ................................ Steam Ram.............67(-0)...…

• If Ghost is indeed one of the Viet Brothers, or its supporter/ proxy, there is no need to add you to this thread. Insofar as Ghost has been attacking Waltz for reasons directly related to the Waltz declaration stated in this thread, that seems to be the case. You can continue to play coy, but the fact is Ghost is interfering with our continued demands that SJK/ Viet Brothers stop leeching on our shared islands. In other words, you are condoning and supporting leechers. Heck, just change your all…

• GHOST Dancing ....WALTZ or Two Step?

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Why this big interest in my rl, Svana? Is Ghost trying to tell me when and how I must play my game, not only here but on other servers?? The fact is, Svana, my rl is just that - mine. It will always come first. And only I will decide how to spend what game time it allows me. If I want to v-mode, I will, and neither you nor anyone can tell me it's not allowed. Now how about you answer my question: why is Ghost, including Hanoi Hanni, protecting a leecher who resides on Waltz islands? @June, by po…

• GHOST Dancing ....WALTZ or Two Step?

Duke Leto - - Zeta

Maybe your username can provide a clue as to your lack of understanding, Dick. Svana, it's hilarious Ghost is upset over my town name. It was named just so to provoke such a response! But it's okay if you want to come and touch it Don't look for any goods tho, my GR's are done and I'm gearing up to show you a good time. Btw, if you want to talk about facts, the fact is Ghost is protecting a leecher by attacking Waltz. DT only asks why you are doing that. Saying you are not protecting him doesn't…

• You must be very proud of yourself, Whitebitsh, attacking and occupying my empty town. Enjoy yourself there, girl, it makes no difference to me. My troops were elsewhere after playing kick the khan! btw, if you think your pixel troops are drinking my pixel beer, I suggest you stop snorting that pixel dust. And you need to do what the other Defail farmers do to keep the sheep from running off and wear rubber boots!

• Actually, Zanotuckus, you've been whining about fighting two alliances for weeks now. And those two brain cells must serve you well since you did ask us to wait, stop and back down! Okay, so who is this Whitbitsh? Some one-night-stand pissed I never called her back in the morning?

• Settle down, Zanotuckus, I'm sure all of epsilon wants a go at me, including the New SEN and GDA, but I'm just one player. Are you saying Defail can't handle me and needs help? I'm not hiding; you had FoZ back on its heels, but then picked a fight with PPK. That's not my fault. You asked us to wait while you had a "real war". Wait for what? For you to attack us some more?? Nice try, but FoZ won't sit after you declared us your "permanent farm!"

• DefAi welcomes you....

Duke Leto - - Epsilon

Quote from maximusruckus: “sorry you dont have a sense of humor” Quote from maximusruckus: “Really? That's your response?” Quote from maximusruckus: “DefAi doesnt whine and complain” Quote from maximusruckus: “Ugh, just pitiful whenever you type.” Zanotus, is that really you?? LOL