Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• International challenge

IDIB94 - - General

Quote from knuckles: “Create international server 1st, Fight 2nd. Sounds like fun but its still a bit confusing and will be difficult to manage. Especially when we still have to navigate everything in an italian language server. You can translate the browser, but its still difficult to manage. Which is why we should all move to an international server so that we can see who truly is the best (perhaps for Christmas?) ” It would be a great idea. But mine was not a proposal for a real war. Only a 1…

IDIB94 - - General

Quote from Monk: “Quote from IDIB94: “I already have some of the strongest Italian players ready to fight. I need challengers. I also have free accounts to use temporarily in Italian servers ” Then this mean all the fights will be in Italy or you and your friends have accounts in US servers too? What do you mean by "to use temporarily in Italian servers"? Does those accounts are even suitable for equal battle or they are low level accounts where you and your Italian friends will have advantage? …

IDIB94 - - General

The combat method is simple. 8 round 1vs1 on a neutral polis without walls and without a port. 3 polis on the same island for each player. The winner will be who lose less general points at the end of the fight. The method is the same for the ships and the army.

IDIB94 - - General

It doesn't matter the server. I said Italian because I have free account.

IDIB94 - - General

I already have some of the strongest Italian players ready to fight. I need challengers. I also have free accounts to use temporarily in Italian servers

IDIB94 - - General

Hi guys, I'm an Italian player. I'm looking for the best U.S. Player to challenge the best Italian player in a 1vs1 challenge. One match with the army and one with the ships. I'm not sure it's the right place to promote this challenge. If it were not, I apologize.