Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• youtube.com/watch?v=S9bCLPwzSC0

• Piracy is the the new mode of farming

• CTs Filled

Madare - - Diplomacy - Beta

CTs filled. Will message here if I will have additional CTs. Cheers!

• CTs CTs CTs

Still in need of 30 CTs. Thanks IGN: Madare

• CTs

Got 40 CTs. Tnx IGN: Madare

• DoW: GoCry vs PIMP

Madare - - Archive - Pi

either Pi is weak, or GoCry is just too strong... There are good military players on other alliances but they are paired with farms who either complain, go v-mode when attacked, or just don't care when they are pillaged... GoCry, on the other hand, all have military players.. Even their farms fight back

• DoW: GoCry vs PIMP

Madare - - Archive - Pi

hey everybody wow! Even after a long hiatus, GoCry is still the best military alliance in Pi..

• Quote from Sparkster: “Well this has became a spam fest. Since this all started in my towns i figured i would say something. I wake up to multiple attacks From the PINAS alliance. I then messaged them asking what was the cause of these attacks. and the response i get is "a SA member used your town to attack our member. So we had to attack you to make sure it doesnt happen again" They couldn't even go after the guy that attacked them. Instead the decided to "flex their muscles" at me who had no p…

• DOW: God vs. -VIE-

Madare - - Archive - Pi

Where's Socky? He only talks on the boards when God is at war... Now that God is at war, he is silent.. EDIT: Oh wait, posts # 3 and # 5... Silly me

• Thought of the day

Madare - - Spam Archive - Sigma

It's funny, but it's true..

• Thought of the day

Madare - - Spam Archive - Sigma

Yeah.... talking skills... Little men like Elias like to talk big..

• MTO declares war on GoCry

Madare - - Archive - Pi

Quote from Alejo Cabot: “First, I want to thank you for your support. But, I must ask, Why are we always the underdogs??? I wish people would look at the larger picture, and stop looking at just the numbers. We've forcefully eliminated 2 alliances from this server already. 1. ToFu (was more than 8x our size) 2. -v- (was more than 4x our size)” Hmmm... let's put some things to consideration... Those 2 alliances that are bigger than yours, did most of them join the war? Or just probably at most 20…

• UNREAL us always

Madare - - Archive - Pi

I agree with We 2.... The littlle noob is taking the game way too seriously.... he's so mad, he wants us to die

• DoW : SA vs SIGMA

Madare - - Archive - Sigma

So, that Fell4 guy hid in another alliance's town?? Shame

• Cookie's and Carter's Sig Shop

Madare - - Sig Shops

Quote from Uchiha Itachi: “Hey man can you edit my avatar..change the background color white into the color of ikariam board w/c is light brown (I dunno know what kind of brown it is) And edit the word Uchiha Itachi in my sig..it's your call for the font and design Tnx man Love Itachi” just find a picture with a ".png" in the filename... like itachi.png most pics are .jpg files...

• Cookie's and Carter's Sig Shop

Madare - - Sig Shops

heya... can you change my sig also? the render -500px.com/photo/10294111 text- Madare "May darkness reign over you" - below Madare thanks Carter and Cookie! I chose you as the makers because I love how you made my sig/ava

• UNREAL us always

Madare - - Archive - Pi

see little man? even a GoCry member thinks you're a noob

• UNREAL us always

Madare - - Archive - Pi

It's called as last resort.. You, on the other hand, haven't done anything in our war against GoCry when you were in UNRL yet you keep on talking... You talk more and act less... so just STFU little man!

• DoW : SA vs SIGMA

Madare - - Archive - Sigma

Good to see -SA- back in action again.. too bad I'm not in this server anymore, or SIGMA alliance will have another headache

• UNREAL us always

Madare - - Archive - Pi

well, you can't do anything about it because it's a game.... all you have to do is quit whining and stfu!