Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Help, troops gone missing

Wendel - - Game

Im on apollon. Quarry lvl is 11 (reason I want it up :D ), his/hers TS is 5000, mine is 10000. His/hers TH is lvl 8. I have donated 47k and theres only one other player on the island who has donated more than me. The accused leecher has donated zero resources so I consider that amount leeching :D

Wendel - - Game

Thanks again btw Im talking about the quarry mine, he has maxed out workers but zero donations.

Wendel - - Game

Thanks. I just have one more guestion. How can I make someone to stop leeching if they liberate their ports and dont have enough recourses to pillage and he/she has so little troops it wouldnt matter if I destroyed them. It just seems that no matter what I do (or could do) it wouldnt do any harm to him/her.

Wendel - - Game

I recently occupied one players all ports (3). I thought he/she couldn`t attack my ships even if she/he did make them. This morning when I logged into the game I had this notification "The port of --- has been liberated.". I went to check my combat reports and there is stated that "Your troops have been reported missing.". My guestion is that how come there didn`t read who had destroyed my ships and how many ships did the liberator have. (If anybody is wondering I attacked the player because he …