Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Its about time that this was allowed to be posted. This feature is needed in a big way. Great suggestion, I fully support!!

• Alpha has a lot of new players on this server, some came here with 52 million TS and others with nothing or are so new to the game they can be of no threat. K of G leader has gotten himself into an issue that I believe most players on Alpha server frowns upon. No one likes a bully, Sir Joseph was bullying very small players who have no chance against a player of his size. These new players with 3k, 5k, 20k TS are just learning HOW to play the game and as June points out they are the future of th…

• No, please don't close this thread. I haven't laughed this long in a while. Post 37 King Kryo your the man I busted out laughing. Awesome questions that do need answers!! Hashi, be careful, some of the language you used in post 1 may get you in trouble again. How are you and TC getting along in LG? Alpha board history says you and TC don't like each other. I am stunned you guys are buddies now. Alpha, it's a brave new world!

• Trolling the Troll

K-9 - - Alpha Lounge

ok, great, i appreciate your response. Its a start. I personally have no "Beef" with you, and I am not in HOR. if you need me to act as a go between, I will do so. I think i have demonstrated that with being neutral and helping out Italy, Kapz, BP and GR AL with their war score tally's. If you want to pass me the info needed to claim that account, i will return it. My own is twice that size as proof im not going to keep it. No benefit to me. Please do not give it to just anybody tho. PM me when …

• I have to ask

K-9 - - Alpha Lounge

Hashi... I am wondering if you and your fellow alliance members are going to keep your word on this NAP with LOST. I DONT TRUST YOU! I am wondering if you are going to welcome back with open arms all your fellow players who abandoned you and your alliance during these fights? such as "heobien" I DONT TRUST YOU! Lets all refresh what happened, several of your GnR alliance players dropped tag and either still remain tag less or joined other alliances under the guise of (Definition of guise is way …

• Where the party at?

K-9 - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Hey dude, you resurrected? cool. Id say most of us are still around, tho a lot of the older ones have left the game; Taz, Jimbo, Wardog etc.. Iron bear left for awhile but he's back as "Red Mist" or something :). Ameryne remade Kings again, and NR retired but was renamed BP, focusing on the pirates part of the game. A lot of the core players are now in HOR, Lost or others. Since you were the founder, are you gonna remake HH?

• KAPZ VS ITALY, GR-al, BP

K-9 - - Combat Reports - Alpha

WAR DAMAGE FINAL TOTAL as of Post 346 Re-check. I went back through all 18 pages to check damages for someone and discovered an error. Post 167 (BP) lady jenny 23:35:24 is the same as post 346 #11 (BP) King Bruxe. Kapz will be subtracted 527,360 and BP will be subtracted 583,680. Post 168 (BP) lady jenny 12:27:11 is the same as post 346 #10 (BP) King Bruxe. Kapz will be subtracted 1,531,120 and BP will be subtracted 1,805,015. I apologize to all 4 alliances, this was an oversight on my part as t…

WAR DAMAGE FINAL TOTAL as of Post 346 per request of the CR thread to be closed. TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 90,172,970 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 87,911,386 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 6,583,909 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 48,213,335 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 33,114,142 Post 340 #4 was a damage received split between (BP) King Bruxe and (Italy) Mapangra 3500 each Congrats to all four alliances on this month long conflict. I hope you all had fun and maybe learned something from all your battles …

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 333 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 85,358,714 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 81,525,429 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 4,769,546 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 44,123,311 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 32,632,572 (Italy) has made a huge damage push from the last damage tally. The War is scheduled to end soon, get your CR's in so I can count them. When the CR thread is closed I will finish the count from post 333, Thanks Post 298 (Italy) #2 and Post 299 (Italy) #2 are the same 20:30:25…

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 282 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 73,697,741 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 63,598,621 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 4,703,035 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 39,195,339 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 19,700,267 Post 257 (Italy) #2 is a zero damage post. Please don't post those. Thanks Post 257 (Italy) #4 and #6 are the same 09:58:43, only one was counted for both sides Post 263 Which alliance does player Tamao Serizawa belong to? if not BP then I need to make a change for correct da…

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 247 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 65,718,685 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 56,975,273 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 4,350,970 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 34,634,169 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 17,990,134 (post 223 #2 defense damages done to Kapz were split between Terry1 of BP and Spalla of Italy 243,175 each) (post 234 #2 defense damages done to Kapz were split between Terry1 of BP and Walter of Italy 29250 each)

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 205 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 53,095,332 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 46,900,283 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 3,320,590 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 29,947,528 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 13,632,165

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 178 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 45,176,825 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 39,643,697 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 2,465,100 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 25,297,718 (BP total damage has been subtracted by 598,590 in reference to post 164 damage split) DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 11,880,879 (Italy total damage has been added by 598,590 in reference to post 164 damage split) I hope this is acceptable to both sides in reference to players Terry 1 and Mapanga

Yes, Walter I know what you are asking. Kapz posted this battle as a winning CR. Terry1 of BP alliance was defending Terry 7 with Italy player Mapangra who also shared in the damage done as defender. I do not know how many forces each player had or what type Mapangra or Terry 1 had when they defended, so your right, how can this be fair to Italy?? I am fully willing to split the damages done equally between Italy and BP which would adjust my last posted totals. Not a big deal. The over all score…

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 155 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 33,531,754 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 29,461,545 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 1,106,979 (unchanged) DAMAGE DONE by BP: 17,936,877 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 10,417,689

Thank you Warman, Walter, Blackbeard and KB for the support. I will continue to score the way I have been. WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 137 Multi CR Post 117 (Kapz) has a duplicate CR, 5 and 6 are the same 13:47:54, only one was counted Thank you Walter (Italy) for messaging me in game. Post 113 (Italy) and the bottom of post 126 are the same CR, only one was counted Thank you Superbeans (Kapz) pointing out that post 129 and post 130 are the same, only one was counted TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ)…

Ermannohrc, I am in the Alliance LOST. I am not in KAPZ. I am/was keeping track of all damage counts good or bad. I DO NOT CARE one way or the other who wins this month long fight. I volunteered to do this as a courtesy for all 4 alliances. If you do not trust me to do this, then so be it, I will stop counting and each alliance can count for them selves or YOU can find another person to do it. I have no idea why you are complaining. I was rather impressed by Italy's recent Big CR's and was stati…

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 113 (This does not include the damage done by either side for post 54 by Italy 11:43am. I believe this is a duplicate CR of post 52 by Italy 10:23am) I need someone from any alliance to verify this and get back with me please. Thanks (This does not include the damage done by either side for post 79 by Kapz 8:36:23 as this was already posted at the bottom of multi-post 77 by Kapz 8:36:23) Post 87 is a ZERO damage post for both sides. Please keep NO DAMAGE posts off th…

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 74 (This does not include the damage done by either side for post 54 by Italy 11:43am. I believe this is a duplicate CR of post 52 by Italy 10:23am) I need someone from any alliance to verify this and get back with me please. Thanks TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 11,466,286 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 9,720,976 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 982,539 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 4,433,610 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 4,304,827

WAR DAMAGE TOTALS as of Post 40 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (KAPZ): 6,056,458 TOTAL DAMAGE DONE BY (GR/AL), (BP), (ITALY): 4,681,836 DAMAGE DONE by GR/AL: 108,740 DAMAGE DONE by BP: 2,592,660 DAMAGE DONE by ITALY: 1,980,436