Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -Z- vs PH crs

goldenknight_03 - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from BloodRain: “You should be very glad this is a war based purely on damage because if resources counted you would be millions behind. Get your facts straight. But you just came on here complaining that we "can't take it anymore" yet you'r the one abandoning the server....Okay. I'm having fun, why you so serious and getting your panties in a knot? ”

• -Z- vs PH crs

Quote from BloodRain: “Really? because we really have dozen upon dozens of CR's on a constant basis. Battle for VUVUSI (31.07.2018 6:32:21) BloodRain[-Z-] from Polis vs KIRoV[-PH-] from VUVUSI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................196(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................1000(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite..................…

• -Z- vs PH crs

[-PH-] [ZzZzZzZz] (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

Quote from RavensShadow: “1. Loot doesn't count in this war. It's a gauntlet war so only damage dealt to troops counts 2. PH is a bunch of farms ” (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

• -Z- vs PH crs

Another Ooops! (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

Oooops! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- Declares war on PH

I agree. Let us just play.. Cheers! By the way, do you also experience bug in time of arrival? We can't control our waving because of the wrong time.. I hope this would be fix soon.

• -Z- vs PH crs

TILTED IN OUR SIDE. PART OF THE GAME. "The miracle of KillTheKing[-Z-] 'Colossus' is activated. (21.06.2018 14:37:10)" Sea battle near Polis (21.06.2018 14:42:30) goldenknight_03[-PH-] from فيروسF6, KING PUFFY[-PH-] from Philipp*nis, Yamamoto[-PH-] from King, Polis, bytehead[-PH-] from Fort Galleon, King vs KillTheKing[-Z-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................65(-72) - Ram-Ship.............…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Look guys, y'all wanted a war. We declared it. And all we have done the entire time is haul ass 7-8 hour trips to your areas where 75% of you are in v-mode, fishing for scraps. Your guys catch us when we are either offline or on a long trip. Good for you, I'm happy this cowardice is working for you. We actually had other plans to deal with some idiots and dropped those plans as you guys threatened us. So are we going to sit idly by while you threaten us? Absolutely not. My …

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from nicoespri: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb. Not gonna repeat what my alliance mates said. I see no point in trying to argue with stubbornness. I believe that as long as you're pulling a dirty tactic but it works, good for you. But to talk *** about people because they simply don't agree with you is childish. And as I can see it, PH is good at fighting, but not nearly as good as they are at trash-talking. Let me kn…

• I guess its not a hall of fame. Its unity maybe. Good Fight!