Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 486.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I'm working on clearing 1000 occupations. I think it's going to take a while.

• Version 0.7.0

King Kryo - - General

Anyone who has problems with this is simply unhappy with their own life. Ponder on that a bit. If you don't like PVE play, don't play PVE. If you think the barbarians might beat you, don't upset the barbarians (this is totally your decision whether to engage or not) Barbarian retaliation? Non-issue. Simply don't store loot in your aggressive town until the barbarians cool off. Come on people, this isn't rocket science. EDIT: This is Gameforge we're talking about. They can barely make animated bi…

• Which alliances on Alpha offer membership to new and very low score players? I would like to offer current Kingdom of God members better alternatives before driving them away. Although many of them are farms, some are quality individuals that simply chose the wrong alliance because they were not aware of any other options. If you are in an official leadership position in your alliance, please mention that in your reply. All are welcome to reply. Thank you.

• Spartans for hire

King Kryo - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Does anyone have any Spartan units sitting around? I would like to purchase some from you for the purpose of completing an achievement. I can return them to you when I am done. Message me in game or send me a trade treaty. IGN: Magnüs (the "u" is ALT+0252) Thank you.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

King Kryo - - Diplomacy - Alpha

15 CTs IGN: Magnüs (copy and paste it to get the "u" right)

• Quote from zhandhaii: “junnie, let us see if you have the so called "word of honor". man, i respect you as our server representative. please continue acting as one.” This war has nothing to do with June's exemplary performance as one of our server reps. You are a fool for trying to mix the two issues. Keep it up and we will be visiting you personally long after this war is over.

• Lost Declares War on KAPZ

Quote from hendrik: “June is not telling the truth. LOST and HoR ARE working together - right now you guys even join forces in battles. And I believe because she is not telling the truth - she should not be representing our server anymore.” Hendrik, thank you for your concern. We will investigate and get to the bottom of this right away.

• Lost Declares War on KAPZ

if you want this war to be at an end, you might want to put a muzzle on Hendrik because he is gonna blow it for you.

• Quote from hendrik: “It is very obvious how HoR needs about 5 to 6 of their fighters who each have around 100,000 MS to engage against 1 person. Whilst their enemy is already at war with several alliances. It still gives them a headache though, and they can't even beat 1 person with the 6 of them.” Maybe KAPZ should have been more understanding and not declared wars on weaker alliances with outrageous damage totals just because one of your players is a sore loser at the pirate game. As June righ…

• Quote from USM: “@ june in win is a win is a win , just saying besides KAPZ got the green CR that's all they saying.” KAPZ can enjoy the color of their pixels in their text if they want. We will continue to enjoy the fact that more of their pixel ships are sitting at the bottom of the pixel ocean than ours in this battle. KAPZ always fights well and has many successful combat reports to show for it. But this one is one of ours. We did not colossus. We achieved our objectives in that battle and w…

• Quote from Hashirama: “#Fact 2: it takes a combination of 2 douchbags and 1 deadmeat to temporary tame KAPZ for somehow surely show how capable of KAPZ during a war.” There is no doubt that KAPZ is extremely capable in war. They fight hard and they fight smart. In my opinion, they set themselves back by accepting VNS "fighters" en masse to help them. KAPZ didn't need the help and the tactic looks bad. Just my opinion.

• Quote from Head Hunter: “You did and you LOST lol. Thanks for posting our win.” You just keep telling yourself that. LOL

• Which one do you Pick?

King Kryo - - Apollon Spam

Witcher 3. Debbie Gibson or Barbra Streisand?

• We engaged KAPZ in their style - a big old dirty dog pile - two islands from their fighters' core. Enjoy. Sea battle near Poseidon 2 (28.09.2015 20:43:50) kimdls3[Lost] from RUM RIVER, Andhiwindwalk[Lost] from GRECI HOTZI, Magnüs[Lost] from RUM RIVER, Marrs[Lost] from ψ Paris ψ, GRECI HOTZI, Poseidon 2, RUM RIVER, The REDNECK[Lost] from Raki 1, Red Devil[Lost] from Poseidon 2, ψ Paris ψ, GRECI HOTZI, Newcastle, FBOMB Inn, Penal Ponta, Garda de Fier, Sajan10[Lost] from GRECI HOTZI, RUM RIVER, Pos…

• Quote from bamcbix: “also, it makes me question if goods are already on the way when you select this option, what happens? If it's anything other than they arrive and you have to deal with them normally, I'm against it.” My preference would be that the transaction be evaluated when the goods are sent. So if you have the option set to receive goods from smaller players, and a smaller player sends goods, the goods would arrive. Changing the option while the goods are in transit would not impact an…

• Quote from bamcbix: “it won't make it because it limits player interaction.” This is a false claim. This is like saying the ability to ignore unwanted messages from other players limits player interaction. No player should have to tolerate unwanted messages, and no player should get banned due to the actions of another. As described in the OP, this feature would simply give each of us the OPTION to not allow receiving goods from a smaller TS player in order to not get pushed against your choice.…

• Quote from Draxo: “Well, usually GO's use warning system and don't ban immediately for pushing (at least it should be so, also here). Also - how many pushing cases do we have here to implement such feature? Wouldn't it just make new misunderstandings? What will happen with players who have very simlart TS (less than 10% difference) and which can easily changed?” From the recent experience of some of my alliance mates, this is simply not the case. And these were rule-abiding players who are well …

• LOST wins

King Kryo - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near Rock (20.09.2015 20:46:50) Magnüs[Lost] from BoomerBear vs AngelDuck[KAPZ] from Rock --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship..............................0(-100) Steam Ram..............................59(-0) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military...............…

• LOST wins

Sea battle near ۞ Blood Wolf ۞ (20.09.2015 7:45:06) Magnüs[Lost] from Menard vs AngelDuck[KAPZ] from Crystal, Finder[KAPZ] from Hermes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-9) ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................48(-9) ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat...................…

• LOST wins

Sea battle near Forge 1 (20.09.2015 3:25:59) Magnüs[Lost] from LOST LOST, Megas Alexandro vs Vendon Kuqi[KAPZ] from Forge 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................66(-4) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-26) Fire Ship..............................63(-9) - Fire Ship..............................0(-16) Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-14) …