Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Combat Reports XIII vs -IKS-

Layla - - Colliseum - Charon

(Hidden Content)

• HAHAHAHA

• youtube.com/watch?v=Y_OLslE3bX8

• youtube.com/watch?v=WWHas0sOSUM

• youtube.com/watch?v=QUOj0d5zHAw

• youtube.com/watch?v=7TONsTOCefM&list=RDMM7TONsTOCefM

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content)

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

Battle for THE_THING (23.08.2017 8:24:01) genk[MIGA] from Wine Dog, Darkmatter[MIGA] from Wine Dog, The Night King[MIGA] from The Wall, Espionage[MIGA] from Micro, Wine Dog, The Wall, MIGA, Layla[MIGA] from MIGA, Superdazzio[MIGA] from Wine Dog vs bullvyne[BONE] from THE_THING --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................791(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-160) ..................................…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

Battle for New Eden (21.08.2017 10:35:38) Razvan[MIGA] from Cutlogy vs Dotta[BONE] from New Eden --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................49(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................327(-3) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.................…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) I like it, always sees me coming battle - running away from the battle

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

Sorry , ZombieGuy. Next time I'm not raiding you, you'll have a pirate win so you'll have resources. For looting just kidding.

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

This looting does not mean damage points. Plundering is the bonus you get for the attack. It's that - MIGA Alliance has a lot of resources that's because we win the pirates And you and your alliance not If you looted = damage points Then pirate points = damage points

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from chev: “@jackieil , Do you include in the calculation the one with zero damage but with loot? Or no?” its a naval battle? What loot ??

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

As always, ZombieGuy escaped from the white flag battle ZombieGuy, you'll learn, you see Layla - run away and hurry !!!! What do you come to the city I come from? Like just trying to be an attacker? Earn some attack points? You're a LOL joke (Hidden Content)

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

ZombieGuy , When you see "layla" coming to your city its simple . just go run HAHA

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

LOL I've always said that you're trying to write reports without meaning Of the five ships you destroyed, you bring up a report? On a report with 0 damage you raise it? You're a joke, Quote from ZombieGuy: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ”

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

LOL Do not worry As alicetran finished his way in the game also you will finish You can see here post "ending the story of alice - soon" You're next

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

Weezy You are known for your stupidity. But I no longer understand what your goal is in the game? You do not know how to read reports You think you win when your attack points are low. You are fleeing from non-stop battles. You always see my name - and straight away from me. All the reports our allies have posted here are reports of our victory. Maybe there were 2 reports that you did more damage to us but at the end of the report the victory was ours. Maybe you're blind or just an idiot who can…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Layla - - Wars - Boreas

BONE players I understand you are desperate But go up reports of you have eliminated 2-10 ships? This shows that you do not have normal reports to go up. Start fighting like men, not like little girls

• Most Annoying Alliance in Boreas

Layla - - Boreas Spam

niels - I think we're ten years older than you Besides - we cry? I do not know you, but you have to check your eyes. There is a situation you need glasses. Because we win every alliance that fights against us and that you can see in our reports. In addition to the attack list in the game.