Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

BloodRain - - Wars - Boreas

Battle for -A- (30.12.2018 1:16:13) BIoodRain[-Z-] from Brucia La Terra vs Maestro[STORM] from -A- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer..................................0(-3) Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram.....................................0(-3) ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5) Sulfur Carabineer........…

• Eunomia

BloodRain - - Game

Good lord, about time

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

Happy Holidays!! Sea battle near Kristal (24.12.2018 18:50:28) Santa Clause[-Z-] from Sera1, Patra, Asupre vs SKF[STORM] from Hrust, Vashz[STORM] from Kristal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................113(-127) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-234) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-105) Rocket Ship...........................17(-31) - Rocket Ship…

• -Z- Declares War on STORM

I'd love to see this picture too

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

BloodRain - - Game

Quote from Morphias: “Multi account is what it sounds like! Multi = Multiple Account = Accounts Make more than 1 account on the same server (be sure to mark them as IP sharing in game) so that you do not get banned. ” I don't get it...

We gave STORM to much credit last go around. This war is a Joke. Bunch of chest beaters on the boards and little girls having a tea party in a dark cave hiding and evading because they don't want to fight (truthfully can't fight...WTF uses archers still? STORM!!!)

• SERVER MERGE

BloodRain - - Asklepios Spam

Get your facts straight and I wont tell you to stfu

• Eunomia

BloodRain - - Game

You *** baboons going to make a forum for the new server one of these days? ~edited by Fesiely

If they are going to act like PH they about to get the beating we gave PH, They haven't seen anything yet.

Quote from knuckles: “Lol. First week = FAIL Second week = Should be a little better By the way, I can't find the score...anyone know it? ” OMFG is this guy serious?

• SERVER MERGE

BloodRain - - Boreas Spam

Ny was apart of past mergers hence why we need mergers on newer servers.gtf back to your whole spidey.

I was getting there, I had to get the other several hundred mortars that I ordered. Patience.

You must be a multi of a former PH player, where's my 100 mortars?

STORM scouts, come out from the whole your hiding in and fight, don't drag out your defeat, it'll be less painful for you.

Yawn....

• Attacks on Alliance SPARTA

BloodRain - - Demeter Agora

n00b. Why did you quit Boreas? got tired of being attacked?

I'm happy to post the conversation if Yes approves. Doubt he will. And who's PH? I don't see this alliance...

Start now, I got a list of CT replacements just for us

It will end the same way the last 2 wars against these newbies did...

• Quote from knuckles: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “I'll probably hop in, but not right now. I've got some stuff to finish first. In order to increase participation, I think you should pitch the idea in-game to alliance diplomats. This will get this war more awareness. ” Quote from Fenrir: “I know I received this in game so I'm assuming knuckles has messaged other diplos. Interesting idea, something to think about. Could be fun with more people participating, but deep down I like alliance v alliance ” …