Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 339.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Gameforge.com no longer used to login to Ikariam

• SLOW Server propblem

hendrik - - Alpha Lounge

Yes - and another big player on the server I spoke to has the exact same problem.

• SLOW Server propblem

hendrik - - Alpha Lounge

i did the tracert see image

• SLOW Server propblem

hendrik - - Alpha Lounge

Hello, Thank you for the answer It is the s1-us server. i will also have a look at the thread

• SLOW Server propblem

hendrik - - Alpha Lounge

Ikariam is slow again .... It doesn't load properly, the wheel keeps on spinning, messages are not sent, it is hard to send ships, it is difficult to change city ..... everything is tediously slow .... I have spoken to another gamer on this server: and he has the same problems. And we know it is not a problem. on our side. Anyone else experiencing problems?

• Oh - AND - you get less for the tasks you do - so the videos do not give 150 points, but only 50. AND - everything in the rewards is now also much more expensive. The daily task is not worth the effort anymore. How to kill a game? 1 - make cheating legal. 2 - increase prices of everything. 3 - discourage your people to go online every day.

• Gameforge kept this quiet ... Your daily task is now reduced to a 4 day task. I guess this is a ploy to get more players to buy (the ever more expensive) Ambrosia.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from hendrik: “By the way: what do you get paid by gameForge to be a moderator?” What? Mods get paid?!? What have I been missing all these years. Seriously dude.. ” Maybe we should letTurkeh reply.

• Elmo .. there you were, declaring war on various alliances ... claiming you would lead the greatest war Alpha would ever see. Being the butch leader of the bestest alliance evah. But you don't fight anymore, hell; you only log on once in 4 days. and ou are not defending your "other" accounts, nor your WLS members. What is going on? You had a "war rage"? Hahahahaaaaaaaa .... what a loser you are. And for all you WLS members who read this: your leader doesn't care one fig about you, he only cares …

• Quote from Turkeh: “If you have any issue with my conduct you're more than welcome to contact my boss djakon via ticket. If you take issue with me thinking you're a liar and calling you one in my play server; then good luck with that. Actually what happened was Skywize was kicked for inactivity. Then skywize came back either much later that same year, or if memory serves a couple years later after he left. As far as dignifying whatever fantasy world you are constructing at the moment with answer…

• Turkeh honey ..... Kozyreva anyone? ....... Come on Turkeh explain Kozyreva to us please ... blimey you are so full foul gasses, you make the internet smell of cow manure.

• Quote from Turkeh: “Quote from Aeolus: “You are another lying clown "formerly" of Alpha server who can't back anything up in reality. If you really knew the facts, you know you can't win a single battle against my IP Share accounts. Do everyone a favor by quitting for real, instead of faking it. Bullies like you are not welcome here!!! Starman ” It's ironic you, of anyone, calling people bullies as you're currently attacking a training alliance member. What was zack's crime? Defending an allianc…

• Is Alpha Dead!?

hendrik - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I would have loved to answer all of you - but I am not allowed to. I got a stern message and a final warning from a moderator. I told you so --- making a complaint about inappropriate content takes 3 efforts in 3 days ..... but what I wrote takes the moderators less than a day to take action on.

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Oh yes - i forgot about the "amnesty" .. GameForge: supporting their cheating buddies since 2008. Let me make a quick start -- other people may add their thoughts on cheaters and other unacceptable behaviour.. 1 - WLS has too many multi accounters and ghost accounts who break the ip-sharing rule ... but because Pshychotiger is the Game Operator who is also a WLS member: nothing will be done about it. Elmo - according to WLS sources apparently has a few dozen accounts. 2 - speaking of the Game Op…

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Game Operators who cheat will kill the server. OOPS, I just got myself a ban for a month.

• Hendrik is not alone in this ... but often Hendrik is .. this thread was to show everyone that WLS only has the upperhand because they outnumber others. Now people know. And that is the end of this.

• WHO are you ??? - you 1 post person. Maybe you could contact me ingame instead, I would be happy to discuss a few truths with you that i am not allowed to discuss here. Quote from Mirta Kierstan: “Questions for Hendrik: 1. Other accounts? Multiaccounting is allowed under game rules except that you can't fight a battle with more than one account. You're aware of this or not? 2. If a lone player is willing to spend a lot of money to buy gold and troops, and has a large account, he can hold a port …

• Quote from Uchiha Itachi: “hendrik this is alliance vs alliance.. not 1 v 1,2,3,4,5 or so on..” I know -- I am just pointing out that 13 of the best of 1 alliance are too impotent to take on 1 person .... Still - Elmo wouldn't dare to commit to a 1 v 1 .. because then he also couldn't use his "other" accounts either.

• The NOT so mighty WLS struggles to fight 1 person ... Yes - 13 almighty WLS members take on 1 Phoenix member (me), but they are not able to win! The best 13 WLS members struggle .. and after over 500 rounds; they are not even close to winning ... poor Elmo and his cronies. It seems WLS is not as strong as they claim to be: they are just bullying thugs .... Here is the list of the 13 WLS "heros "... for ALL of you on the Alpha server to see: Muslim Albanian Elmontador[ -BOBO Leon Silverburg mEhmE…

• Are you still confused Mobius, after looking at those 2 CRs? Then I can not help you.