Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 338.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HoR vs BONES CRs

Blood_Wolf - - Combat Reports - Alpha

First one at 32 rounds Sea battle near Bones (06.12.2016 5:38:46) NVader[HoR] from Bones, Bones LB, Private Chancee[HoR] from Bones, Bones LB, Old Guy[HoR] from Bones, Kassandra[HoR] from TSOR, Bones, Shambush, Ossifite, Mizukage[HoR] from Bones LB vs csprof[BONES] from Ossifite, Pale Rider[BONES] from BONES, Valacho[BONES] from BONES, wilcox[BONES] from Bones, Bloodwolf[BONES] from PPK, islandwoodsie[BONES] from Bones, Bones, BONES, Ossifite, SaxonburgPA, BoggsvillePA, CabotPA, MarwoodPA, Coal …

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Blood_Wolf - - Diplomacy - Beta

Okay acid, you want to know what's insulting and disrespectful? Your lack of an understand of English and how to spell it. We won't even begin to touch your grammatical issues. You keep living with your head up your 4th point of contact because all you are is a keyboard warrior. Did Mommy really whip you scrawny butt that badly that you now have to insult every women you come in contact with? Let me give you a life lesson, you can't fix stupid, no matter how hard you try to make yourself seem ma…

• So will the patch fix the combat reports? Or is it permanent that the longest battle will now always be at the end vs how every new battle was at the top of the CR's?

• Sebastian Vs Dpx

Blood_Wolf - - Diplomacy - Beta

So Let me understand this, you're attacking them because they're attacking inactives? Or because they attacked you when you went inactive? If it's the latter of the two...

• V-Mode and Blocked ports.

Blood_Wolf - - General

KAPZ* PM who the player is and I'll see what I can do about it over in BP.

• Long before piracy was a part of Ikariam pushing had to do with the sending of goods. That is still how it's viewed until GF comes out and directly tells us what they actually mean by those rules.

• ...Go back to grade school and learn to read. Pushing applies to sending goods. Player A who is smaller cannot send goods to player B who is bigger unless you notify a GO that there is a trade agreement.

• How about you teach Mix how to fight and not take it up the butt, unless he really loves that DP. Sea battle near Polis (12.07.2016 4:44:52) Bloodwolf[-BP-] from Mermer vs Mix[KAPZ] from Orasac --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................1429(-30) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-314) Fire Ship.............................11(-25) - Fire Ship..............................0(-11) Mortar Ship.............…

• Now that's gotta hurt Sea battle near Mermer (10.07.2016 21:41:51) Bloodwolf[-BP-] from Orasac vs Mix[KAPZ] from Mermer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Catapult Ship.........................100(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................200(-0) Mortar Ship...........................179(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................49(-119) Diving Boat............................89(-0) - Diving Boat...........................39(-50) Padd…

• I'm missing the first 5 rounds. Sea battle near Mermer (10.07.2016 13:36:50) bonkwikwi[-BP-] from Polis, Bloodwolf[-BP-] from Polis, Orasac, Pirati, Rudnik, Trebon[-BP-] from Polis, Mermer, Pirati, Utgard, Rudnik, Sven[-BP-] from Polis, Pirati, Orasac, Mermer, Nis, Prokuplje vs hendrik[KAPZ] from rattenvanger, MOST WANTED[KAPZ] from rattenvanger, Mix[KAPZ] from Mermer, Orasac, rattenvanger, Baza, Nis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ra…

• DefAi never had any rules besides a few treaties. F the rules was our only saying. As for Whitbis being the most vocal, it's because that's how DefAi raised him. An Vajayjay pull your head out of your fourth point of contact and go back to the 2nd grade for reading comprehension. You're just as guilty about rules as everyone else.

• Sea battle near God of war ll (26.06.2016 6:15:31) Bloodwolf[-BP-] from Polis, God of war lV vs lady_jenny[KAPZ] from God of war ll --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-18) - Ram-Ship.............................613(-54) Fire Ship..............................0(-25) - Fire Ship............................89(-157) ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................…

• "Takes it from Whit" what'd I tell you about stealing things?

• You know what'd 35.gif up about this? The fact the mods have banned Max but not Defoolz. He has sexually harassed a played and they haven't done 35.gif about it. What a bunch of 35.gif and 35.gif. Why don't you guys actually start making this game respectable again and not the laughing joke. You guys are mods. Your more like backdoor banana watchers. [nay]censored and warned by nayrobi[/nay]

• DefAi VS. IOB

Blood_Wolf - - Epsilon

Sea battle near Sulfurcrakenvil (21.08.2014 12:22:29) Surprise[IOB] from LS Wine 2, BenHur[IOB] from LS Wine 2, StarMan[IOB] from Para Bellum, Phyail[IOB] from LS Wine 2, kostas[IOB] from LS Wine 2, Angel[IOB] from LS Wine 2, duane[IOB] from LS Wine 2, Muddz[IOB] from LS Wine 2, Sigurado[IOB] from Hohohoho, Extinction vs Bloodwolf[DefAi] from Polis, jjShares[DefAi] from GoingMarblistic, Tour de Balzac, Sulfurious Puma, Sulfurcrakenvil, troyw80[DefAi] from Conquest, Torture, Slaughter, Whitbis[De…

• Defaissuucckks VS Defai

Blood_Wolf - - Epsilon

Actually, DefAi didn't need to. I just got sick of your big ass fonts. Good luck trying to block me down on that island.

• Loser Alliance

Blood_Wolf - - Epsilon

Stop. You need to lean how to spell or go back to the hole you came from.

• Loser Alliance

Blood_Wolf - - Epsilon

The ammount of 35.gif going on here is awesome. Pill if you truely had any ideas on respect you'd realize DefAi respects people who don't 35.gif with them and that if you make a deal you vbetter keep it or else 35.gif will hit the fan. So stop your whining like a 35.gif and remove the 35.gif from your a$$ and deal with it. And the mods need to start doing their job and stopng being a bunch of lazy a$$ like some of America. it's no wonder why this game is dying off. censored and warned by najrobi

• Old PPK New PPK it's still PPK!

Blood_Wolf - - Epsilon

So if any of you guys know PPK was supposed to be "disbanded". But I decided to leave my comfortable home at DefAi to become leader of it to rebuild it. My goal is to bring it back to the way it was meant to be. To kick ass and have fun. So if you think you're up to the task to have fun and fight any alliance we want to send me a message. there are limited spots. I only want at max 15-20 people, now if you do apply please give me people to contact to see about you. But other then that, Epsilon b…