Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 309.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Thanks everyone for the fun. giphy.gif

• LG vs Mogul

Superfly_SEN - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near Kiros (11.07.2015 13:26:55) Superfly[-ĿG-] from ayman vs Garcon[Mogul] from Golden Path --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................278(-6) - Ram-Ship..............................57(-10) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................39(-42) Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................4(-0) Catapult Ship.......…

• Ya. My personal response to this is no thank you. And the LG response is, we'll never agree to any peace with terms such as MS limitations and especially with Tex insulting every aspect of our alliance 3 times a day. Does Tex represent Mogul leadership? Sorry for the delay.

• LG vs Mogul

Sea battle near Jech (09.07.2015 14:54:28) Superfly[-ĿG-] from Rhyn, Lhynne, Rhian, Jade vs nytcrow[Mogul] from Jech --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................1129(-20) - Ram-Ship.............................160(-40) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................3(-123) Steam Ram............................493(-17) - Steam Ram..............................42(-8) Rocket …

• Hi Gianto, I have messaged you in-game as well. I wish there were less statements attacking our alliance when making a peace offering, but nonetheless please allow LG leadership to get together and discuss. I understand the offer is on the table until 7/11.

• @Tex - Stop posting your feelings in the CR thread :lol: Battle for I See U -LG- (02.07.2015 2:02:56) Superfly[-ĿG-] from Isla de Muerta vs Snake99[Mogul] from Polis, nytcrow[Mogul] from I See U -LG-, Wine 1, kamandag[Mogul] from kamandag --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................78(-116) - Hoplite.................................1(-0) Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook.....................…

• LG vs Mogul

Fighting 1v3 ......Had to run before too many friends piled in Sea battle near I See U -LG- (01.07.2015 15:05:15) Superfly[-ĿG-] from Glass 1 vs Snake99[Mogul] from Galanaxs Villa, nytcrow[Mogul] from I See U -LG-, Rhyn, Wine 2, Polis, kamandag[Mogul] from kamandag, Wine 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................132(-216) Steam Ram............................1…

• LG vs Mogul

Quote from Tex_zeta: “Nicely done sir. We had to look all over the map to find you then you stuck it out. The strategic retreat before things turned really ugly was a good idea. And look at that, I'm moving up the Offensive Points list at the same time.” You've definitely had a few good battles recently. Im going to enjoy working with you sir! Sorry have to do this, being locked down and blocked, it's all i got hah! Battle for Sulfur 2 (25.06.2015 21:24:54) Superfly[-ĿG-] from Sulfur 2 vs Tex[Mo…

• LG vs Mogul

Quote from Tex_zeta: “But, he did leave another mate twisting in the breeze. Maybe he just really hates accruing any defensive points.” There's your defensive points lol Sea battle near Sulfur 1 (25.06.2015 14:00:58) Tex[Mogul] from Berlin_City, Bora Bora, Sulfur 2, kamandag[Mogul] from Bora Bora, Berlin_City, Gianto[Mogul] from Polis, Bora Bora, Berlin_City vs Superfly[-ĿG-] from Sulfur 1, Sulfur 3, Sultan Kudarat[-ĿG-] from Cherry Tomatoes ------------------------------------------------------…

• Lets just keep dancing bad-dancing-o.gif

• Quote from Tex_zeta: “According to my count you've posted 142 CRs. You are no doubt very active, and very through. You were listed as the only opponent 88% of the time, that's more than the 75% you estimated. You had CRs with Snake99 a whopping 57 times, that's 40% of your total. You had CRs with changedstate 48 times, that's 34% of your total You had CRs with nytcrow 16 times, that's 11% of your total You had CRs with Zuppa 15 times, that's 11% of your total The remains 6 CRs (4%) were listed a…

• Quote from schluups: “@superfly: a) You are comparing your ops made against idling ms pumps with no wonders* to tex ops that have nearly all been against your active fighters. And maybe you want to check his dps... also made against your fighters. Or is that your new rule, that dps made 60 squares from one's base are not as valuable as ops made against idlers 5 squares away? Also, tex participation in this war is way more than just making ops and dps... and he's back from a 5 days holiday. Conti…

• Quote from Tex_zeta: “You also have had the benefit of some pretty good back up to keep our players down.” Disagree, I would argue that 75% of my CRs are solo. Proof is there Quote from Tex_zeta: “During our run in at Jade, you were very happy to be making the rounds clearing out one of our mates that just doesn't understand how the war side of the game is played. But instead you found some resistance. Without the steam rams Nibiru brought to the battle you would have been crushed. During the 30…

• LG vs Mogul

Sea battle near Rhyn (19.06.2015 16:12:40) zuppa[Mogul] from Samobor vs Superfly[-ĿG-] from I see you Mogul, Samobor, Rhian --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................636(-270) - Ram-Ship.............................590(-94) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................45(-0) Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) …

• Quote from Gianto: “Btw, they say you didnt go home last night?!” Hah, ya up late watching my cleveland cavaliers lose and watching elite Mogul fighters kill nothing and pillage nothing. Quote from schluups: “Your "feats" were only possible because I was busy until now 73 squares away .” So you are the one that will finally "stop" me?

• I feel youre wrong, you feel im wrong. I've proved you wrong, you've proved me wrong. See where this is going? War continues!

• Points well taken sir! Instead of going back and forth, quoting hypocrisies, adjusting mathematical figures, etc. My arguments still stand so agree to disagree? Or is there an impartial judge that will be determining who is right and who is wrong? I dont know, take it to the tribunal!

• LG vs Mogul

Battle for Jech (16.06.2015 4:03:19) Superfly[-ĿG-] from I see you Mogul vs nytcrow[Mogul] from Jech --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military...................................-7 - Military....................................0 Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5 Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................18055 Damage Percent.........…

• Reply to schluups

Superfly_SEN - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Ok my turn! So at this moment (and I understand this number is growing), there is approx. a 6 million difference in damage received.....according to bloodfreakz. This is about a 5% difference in our numbers...... FACT = Mogul is 170% larger than LG. (100 mil vs. 270 mil total score). If we talk about ratios then I would expect Mogul to afflict enough damage to represent their total score? No? maybe im crazy? Obviously not the case..... (disclaimer: if I did my math wrong, I hope we all get the p…

• Quote from Kamandag: “You are now in 17th place. The target was 30th, right? Way to go! Just a little more persistence and you will get there” I understand how confusing it is to you, we kicked all of our inactives. I'd imagine Mogul has a few inflating your total score as well. I also understand how confusing it is to understand that TC is right as well. WE declared war, if at any point we feel that we have been defeated and are losing we'll contact you for terms. Please dont hold your breath.