Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

Mirta Kierstan - - General

Brilliant scheme. If Gameforge's aim is to kill what little activity remains on the boards.

• Missing: My Ambrosia!

Mirta Kierstan - - Bugs

During a recent sale, I stocked up on ambrosia in all of my accounts. As of today, most of it is gone. One account lost 400 ambrosia overnight. I know I didn't use it, but it's gone. Yes, I have receipts for the payment of it. So has anybody else noticed missing ambrosia?

• I'm glad you specified "cans", June. If you'd left that first sentence by itself I was going to get you into rehab.

• Boiling point of water depends on your altitude. Move to higher ground. It's 100 degrees Celsius at sea level and 84.5 degrees at 4572 metres above sea level.

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Mirta Kierstan - - Bugs

The issue is not if this is an unannounced feature removal or a bug. It's communication. Gameforge is not good at communicating with its playing community.

• Last year I resolved not to make any. But this year: 1. Finish the book I'm writing. 2. Learn to code Python. 3. Travel to Australia and meet my friends there. What's yours? Happy New Year's everybody!

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Mirta Kierstan - - Bugs

Both the theatre and the resource boosting of 20% are gone in Alpha, too. Gameforge took them away without any announcement or explanation. I'm not happy and am putting my accounts in vmode. Every time Gameforge makes a change, they give me another incentive NOT to play the game.

• Quote from KING-BRUXE: “We have a change/modification in leadership, While having our last battle, I told BP that this final battle was to kill off excess of troops and ships, that whoever wanted to come they were more than welcome, but at same time whoever was busy or couldn't come because RL or other thing then it was fine also. So, this way they didn't feel force to come to the battle. So, I noticed an increase of building up of ships of some certain players, this was cool I mean to have more…

• LOL being lectured on the "art of war" by Starwuss is like being lectured on "how to maintain your sanity" by Kanye West.

• Priorities. The Leader of a major Alpha alliance has to have priorities. King Bruxe has them. While LOST is trouncing his players in battle after battle, King Bruxe has sprung into action--to protect his capture points! King Bruxe has found the time and resources to fight ITALY during BP's war with LOST. Look at 39.84, where Bruxe is blockading the ITALY town of nove (player name Ginol). Ginol ranks 148 in capture points. Wonder why King Bruxe is fighting him and not LOST? Here's your options: 1…

• LOST drove the coward and bully Marvel into vmode again. I did that five times because he only fights when he has a clear advantage. The man (and I use the term loosely) has no stomach for a real fight. He abandoned his alliance mate, World, who was under attack by LOST at the same time. It changes nothing. Marvel will never change as long as he has a major alliance to shield him from long-term, permanent consequences of his bullying. Since King Bruxe only cares about being #1 in his little pira…

• I just exchanged words with the delusional Home Secretary of BP, "Nawlins", about two matters: 1. Marvel hiding in vmode while his alliance takes the heat for the war he started by attacking LOST. 2. How the conflict started--Nawlins still insists, despite all evidence, that LOST intervened in the battle between Marvel and me and that Marvel would've won if not for LOST's interference. Those are lies if Nawlins doesn't believe them and delusions if he does believe them. Either way, scary to thin…

• Everything June says is true. Marvel attacked me because I pillaged his GLOBE account (lellouch) while "lellouch" was inactive. After I destroyed lellouch in battle five times in a row, suddenly "Marvel" planted his MWC city on one of my islands and started attacking. It was clear that "Marvel" and "lellouch" were one and the same. I beat Marvel in all of our battles, just as I did with lellouch, and eventually KING BRUXE asked for "diplomacy". I refused, because he and Nawlins had lied to me so…

• Miracles and VMode

Mirta Kierstan - - Game

Thanks for your answer. So I understand completely: If I have a 12 hour cooldown on my Poseidon, when I return it will only be 11 hours. Is that correct?

• Miracles and VMode

Mirta Kierstan - - Game

Question about miracles and vmode: If I activate a miracle such as Poseidon that has 4 hours duration and vmode after 1 hour has passed, which of these is true: 1. The Poseidon Miracle will have 3 hours remaining when I return from vacation. 2. The Poseidon Miracle will have expired and I will be in the cooldown period when I return from vacation. I know it can't be 3. The Poseidon Miracle will have expired and the cooldown period will have passed when I return in 48 hours. Sorry to ask such a n…

• Help! I'm confused about this: Your island kingdom has never had a better regent. Perhaps it is time to put your abilities to the test in a whole new world. Switch your world and enjoy a happiness bonus of 1000 for 7 days. You will also receive a discount on town moves and will be able to build new Helios Towers. Seize your chance of a 25% reduced account transfer from 19.06.2018 0:00:00 to 20.06.2018 23:59:59. Questions: 1. So do we get a 25% reduction in moving towns in our current server, or …

• Hi, Turkeh. Thanks for the nice reply. I don't want to participate in the boards any longer. How do I delete my board account altogether? I searched for help but cannot find the answer. I will appreciate any guidance you can give me.

• I already used report so I guess the F-word (rhymes with duck), the C-word (rhymes with punt), and the B-word (rhymes with ditch) as well as the A-word are allowed. It's a bit surprising these are allowed but I will just mute the player. I have not responded to him at all except to send troops and ships after he attacked me.

• So I am in conflict with another player who has attacked me many times. He has now started sending insulting messages. I clicked "report" on the messages but nothing has happened (he has not been suspended). What words are allowed/not allowed? The latest word he called me starts with an "a" in English and is a body part Sorry I can't say more on the boards! Is this word allowed or not? If it's not, then how can I get the attention of the GO? Thanks!

• Some things are nice about the new board but the big issue is that you have to be logged in to read. What if: 1. You are at war and don't want people to know you are online? 2. You are curious about the Boards and don't have a registered account? It appears a handful of players participate on the Boards in the US server. Boards are much more active in European servers. The changes will not help with that.