Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 414.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Feliz Navidad Beta !!!!

EvilOutlaw - - Spam Archive - Beta

It's really great to see that a couple of you guys are still hanging around here. Today has actually been the first time in a year or so that I came back to visit the boards and boy oh boy, it's quiet! Anyways, I want to wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Oh yeah I remember those Beta days where there would be war after war nonstop. And celia and her minions would be the main antagonist (or protagonist) of the issue(s). Time flies! I can't believe I was 12 when I started playing this game back in '08. Now I am 17, The community has matured and gotten older. But unfortunately many great players have left us along the way , which is depressing but the memories will last forever. I hope this particular community continues to grow and promote interac…

• Hello, It's been years since I have been playing ikariam. I miss those sleepless nights no-lifing the heck out of this game. It was an amazing experience. And now I am skeptical whether to come back or not. Anyways, how have you all been? I noticed how much this layout has changed since my inactivity. Is the community still the same? ( Agressive, pirates etc.)

• Question about the Temple

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

I recently made another city with corruption on an island that contains a colossus. And i was wondering if corruption affects the amount of praying (Or whatever its called) to contribute in the island faith to make the wonder function.

• Beta Playlist

owned_40.jpg

• Is the UAB back?

I feel really bad for bradyboy. Him getting farmed and humilated in public. I wonder why he hasn't post his reaction to this.

• excessively surrendering?

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

Thanks for the feedback.. Seems like i won't be getting in any fights in a while. GF Mods you may close this thread!

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

Here is more information regarding this issue (from Khan08) Quote from Khan08: “Yes I organized a large attack on the top TDP player. The idea was to lock his ports down, occupy all towns to find his army and navy. Once we did this, the first attack was with the navy. The second round he surrendered. To my amazement, his whole navy is sitting in his port. There was no scatter time. Second battle was with his army. The second round he surrendered. To my amazement again, his army is in his town. N…

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

Ok so in Beta me and my alliance decided to attack a 50k MS player. He has like 10, maybe more cities in one island. Here is the screenshot so you can be more familiar with the situation: 24awweo.jpg Here is what keeps happening in our part.. We find his army but for some darn reason every time the battle reaches round 2 he constantly surrenders or white flags out. So we have a hard time destroying this guy's entire army because he repeatedly does that. Is this normal? Cause i remembered back wh…

• Battle for hALAKhak (09.03.2012 14:34:08) EvilOutlaw from Wine, FER from Wine 3, Khan08 from Wine vs ziD_ph from hALAKhak, scatter17 from Try 2 Spy More ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........2650(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............1316(-25)... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...515(-0).... - ................................ Mortar...............211(-0).... - ................................ Catapul…

• Crew vs TDP CR's

EvilOutlaw - - Archive - Beta

Battle for 008 (08.03.2012 6:14:13) EvilOutlaw from Sakr vs aladdin from 008 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............280(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............396(-4).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........16(-0).... - ................................ Cook...........…

• @ Ldb

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

6916kg.jpg We got also did almost the same thing you did except we managed to occupy an island both cities and ports.. ONE player mananaged to block all of TDP ports by himself.. And it gets better, one of your members used a collosus but our guys still managed to kick his @#$%. 2l91phy.jpg

• Overview of one of TDP's Islands.

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

This is one of TDP's islands.. It appears that Khan is taking over all of TDP's ports in this island. LOL 33zcs39.jpg

• A few loot from jamm3r!

[color=#]Battle for Murumasa (05.03.2012 13:54:31) [/color][color=#]EvilOutlaw from Chaos W - 2[/color] vs [color=#]jamm3r from Murumasa[/color] ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── [color=#]Swordsman[/color]............[color=#]240[/color](-[color=#]0[/color]).... - ................................ [color=#]Hoplite[/color]..............[color=#]178[/color](-[color=#]22[/color])... - ................................ [color=#]Sulphur Carabineer[/color]....[color=#]8…

• Crew vs TDP CR's

[color=#]Battle for pinas (05.03.2012 5:45:35) [/color][color=#]The Devils Son from Murumasa, Chaos W - 2, EvilOutlaw from Murumasa, Chaos W - 2, hvac4 from Chaos W - 2, Danger from Chaos W, Chaos S, Mayhem S, Khan08 from Chaos W - 2, Chaos W[/color] vs [color=#]Malevolent_Fury from Yves Beauvais, Stoicheion from Hydor Argyros, jamm3r from Murumasa[/color] ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── [color=#]Swordsman[/color]...........[color=#]4283[/color](-[color=#]390[…

• Death Stroke

Quote from -DESTRO-: “he is a i dont know why he got accepted as diplomat... AVG do you have any qualifications or specific for your diplomat position? what make you guys decide to offer him that position?” I agree with you -Destro-.. Is AvG that desperate to let just anyone apart of their council?

• Crew vs TDP

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

Quote from imnotgosu: “Quote from EvilOutlaw: “We all know who the clear winner is.” Statements like that doesn't help you wanting to end the war. When you say WE do you mean CREW, or everybody? Have the terms of your war been met to consider yourselves the winner? Or in the general sense, which is worthy of another long thread, what is the criteria to say an alliance won the war? Offensive points? Military scores? Wining big battles? Controlling towns/islands? Meeting none or little resistance?…

• Beta We Need You

Take your propaganda somewhere else. Beta does not need to be influenced by people that have no character in themselves and that like to TROLL others for fun. I don't find this amusing. I think its a bunch of BS and needs to stop. Whoever thinks that this is cute and hilarious seriously needs to get out more. I know this is a game and all but in the real world this is how mess gets started. Imagine if everyone would go around talking mess and provoking others for fun. Especially if there Russian…

• Close to the end?

EvilOutlaw - - 2012

So when is the war ending? I don't see the point to keep going on.. We all know who the clear winner is.. Its been more than 20 pages of nothing but trash talk on both sides.. The duration of this war is now around a month and a half. And neither side has reached an agreement.. In all my years in Beta, I have never seen such a pointless war as this one..

• What a noob! You can't declare war on one player.. BUT you can declare war on his alliance..