Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• 12 CTs IGN: Programmer I really hope there is still somebody alive on this world who need ct...

• Quote: “You can legally make all 10 multi accounts and use them for donation, friend list bonus or taking spots on your islands and donating. ” Did you think on 1 main account and 10 multies, or 10 multes in total?? I think i misunderstood you I was always thinking like 1 main account is not called multy, only side accounts are called like that

• Well that doesn't sound fair i guess i should then make 2-3 legal multies to help me upgrade mines or something :O and when you say some other communities, that means there is no ultimate rules for every community?

• Hi, i have some question about this and i don't want to open new thread I'm wondering does same rules apply on resources like on capture points? For example this Quote: “SCENARIO 2: A1 raids B2 and B3. B1 raids A2 and A3. Would this be acceptable as long as A1 and B1 don't raid each other?” Is it really allowed to do this with multies? This gives those who are doing it really good adventage than those who doesn't have multy accounts And how much multy accounts is allowed to have on new server? (…

• server merge talk

neki tamo igrac - - General

There are 9 worlds on mexican server. Players from first 7 worlds can chose which of last 2 servers they want to join in. Players from last 2 servers can't chose,they stay there,and they wait for new players from first 7 worlds who coosed their world to arrive That is how things work on mexican server.

• server merge talk

Do i need to change email adresses on all my account before server merge,or i can do it after everything about merge is done,since we need to have different emails on all our accounts (and i don't have that much emails :P). I just want to make sure that it won't happen something like this "you didn't chane your emails,on all your accounts emails are same,so you can't acces to them,you can choose just one account" or something like that

• server merge talk

Quote from ImperialUser: “It's posted in the game news, there isn't really anything new to see. Version 0.6.1” I have read that. but it writes "Server merges are now possible. Dates and servers to be merged will be listed separately in the relevant communities." i thought i can see dates or something like that on test server

• server merge talk

Quote from ImperialUser: “No your not allowed to raid your multi, it has to follow the same fleet contact rules as playing with someone on the same IP address. Yes you can share an island, be in the same alliance, and so on. But your not allowed to interact directly between the 2 accounts.” Thanks for your reply so there is no problem if i put my accounts on same island and donate there great only i don't know will there be enough time to donate everything i have but i can upgrade my forest to f…

• server merge talk

Hi i have 2 questions about this server merge I'm sorry if i'm asking something that have already been explained by someone on this thread,i just can't now read EVERYTHING it has been written here 1. Is raiding your mulites allowed?(i think on my accounts that will become multis after server merges) 2. is having 2 (or more) accounts on same island allowed (of course without IP conntact,they will just share mines)?

• 6 on 1

neki tamo igrac - - Archive - Phi

Quote: “I was also wondering why he shows only the place but doesn't show the score in his screenshot lololol I could also attack ally mate on the first day of the server and If I got lucky would be on 1st place with 10 offensive points and screenshot it :phatgrin:” you are some really strange people i must answer on this REASON why i didn't post other information and number of points in my screenshot is that it can't fit you CAN NOT put bigger screenshot or image in your signature then this if …

• 6 on 1

I found this as a proof of my story that i was first in offensive points on this server too c9yj.png sorry for posting this in next reply i couldn't edit my last post i will add pi HS too just in case -.- gxUePQ9.png and none of this isn't important as defending my alliance mates ! end of discussion

• 6 on 1

Quote: “This guy made his #1 position in DEFENSE POINTS as his signature. This is the first time I saw someone who is proud about DP :)” on what should then i be proud of??? I was defending my alliance mates and yes,i'm proud of that I WAS FIRST IN OFFENSIVE POINTS TOO,but anybody could do that,much more important is to defend my friends from alliance, than to attack others besides I'm second player of pi HS for example,and i have never used one single ambro,so you can imagine how devoted I am a…

• 6 on 1

there's no need for arguing -LA- is strong alliance with few great players and cloyce is really active and he's doing everything with no hard fillings or words I'm just got annoyed becouse few players from drunk like black shadow think that we are weak or that we are noobs there is few players who maybe are but othesr are great I think that this last war is proof i will send damage done just by -GM-alliance again (i think i'm getting annoying with this) Quote: “total damage (millitary score) -GM…

• World war is over

Quote: “When the beginning of this joke I said it's a BIG JOKE EVER?? Am I wrong??? The Rammer left the game, I had plans to shut him down, btw he left and now I can find better targets than chopping frogs. As I said before this war is a B*** S***. it wasted time of yours to grow more and wasted time of LA too. Next time prepare well and then DOW. Please don't make me laugh again. -LA-, SA I would like to say WELL DONE. We knew the final outcome of this joke. We know TLO and few other LA members…

• last battle in war (Hidden Content) Quote: “hey cloyce while you're at it please separate the damage done or taken from every alliance or is it too late to do that?” Quote: “ummmmmmm....... well kinda too late I have broken it down into all (of each type) units killed and all (of each type) of resource taken. I can share my spreadsheets with you if you want?” i have counted damage in Military score for my ally only this is the situation: total damage (millitary score) -GM- destroyed: 13303.18 MS…

• winner: -GM- loser: -LA- Battle for Golden Forge (25.01.2014 9:15:56) neki tamo igrac from Hunter vs Black Magician from Golden Forge --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................229(-18) - Swordsman..............................0(-43) Hoplite.............................115(-154) - Hoplite..............................48(-253) ............................................. - Catapult............................…

• one nice battle again Winners: -GM- Loser: -LA- Battle for Ugle (24.01.2014 10:22:53) neki tamo igrac from Predator, omaralama31 from Samarraa, Bigmack from Predator, xXLОЯD_YSAKSAXx from ТнeDeатнКiиgdфм vs jrnn from Ugle --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................293(-0) - Archer................................115(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................25(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................67(…

• winner: -GM- loser: -LA- Battle for Black-Knight (23.01.2014 10:02:31) neki tamo igrac from LV - Land - S - vs JumpAce from Black-Knight --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-29) Hoplite...............................290(-4) - Hoplite.................................0(-3) Ram....................................15(-0) - Ram..............................…

• Winner: -GM- Loser: -LA- Battle for Los Banos (21.01.2014 21:47:24) neki tamo igrac from Venice vs inCREDibles from Los Banos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-8) ............................................. - Archer................................0(-257) ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-10…

• Winner: -GM- Loser: -LA- Battle for mara 2 (21.01.2014 11:05:25) neki tamo igrac from Ventspils, Hunter vs Demon from demon_D, Җ CR1 Җ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................126(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1) Hoplite..............................383(-31) - ............................................. Ram....................................21(-0) - ...................................…