Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Sierra Network (01.09.2017 12:46:57) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Sierra Network --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................125(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................23(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) -…

• Battle for Sierra Network (01.09.2017 2:27:51) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Sierra Network --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................113(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................23(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) --…

• Battle for Sierra Network (31.08.2017 21:07:20) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Sierra Network --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................98(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................21(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) -…

• I'm lost? No one is complaining Ben. You have 105 accounts vs our 18 assuming none of you have exterior multis feeding your friends inside the 5 (or 4 looking at what IQ posted) hitting us. Good for you man. We aren't mad about it. I say congrats on getting that many players in your fold. Simply pointing out that there only a few of us and our average player is smaller than yours on top of that in a strategy discussion shouldn't be taken as anyone being upset. It's just strategy. If all 18 of mi…

• Battle for Hareville (31.08.2017 15:27:16) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Hareville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................213(-6) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................65(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................23(-0) - ............................................. ...........…

• Battle for Good VS Evil (31.08.2017 11:56:26) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from Good VS Evil --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................197(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................19(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) …

• Battle for Lodi (31.08.2017 0:28:59) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from Lodi --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................178(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................20(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) -----------------…

• Battle for Carthage (30.08.2017 17:23:38) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from Carthage --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................407(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................20(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) --------…

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Quote from iniquity: “Quote from Ben Kenobi: “...and here's me killing the CREW leader's troops and taking his goods. So do I win a prize? ” Apparently you're too amazingly stupid to read or follow simple directions. I don't know how to make it any easier to understand without hitting you. You play by pillaging BE, UNBOB and SMILE. Is Crew one of those three alliances? No? Then guess what, imbecile? It doesn't count. If you're going to have the reading comprehension of a …

• Battle for St Rollison (30.08.2017 4:16:10) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from St Rollison --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................215(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................20(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) ---…

• Battle for Tombstone (29.08.2017 22:35:27) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from Tombstone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................202(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................20(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ------…

• Battle for Tombstone (29.08.2017 17:09:35) The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter vs Rollison_2[UNBOB] from Tombstone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................31(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................574(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................726(-5) - ............................................. Gyroco…

• I recall this quite well. As for attacking BE... never did that until the lootary started. But if it makes you feel better to say that I did in all red caps feel free lol

• Fact check: you don't go after entire alliances by yourself. You get multiple alliances to strip out all of their fighters and make a separate alliance of all their fighters to help you. So you basically have 5 alliances helping you take on one small alliance lol.

• In a round about way that might count.... that 28k in random crap he got did originally belong to BE and UNBOB.... along with 4 or 5 million other goods lol

• Battle for Hareville (28.08.2017 2:11:14) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Hareville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................546(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................24(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) ------------…

• Well... maybe it wasn't me. He was talking a ton of trash, I destroyed him and took all his stuff (and it was a lot). Then he quit. So whether it was me or he's still outside staring at the sun because he missed the eclipse he's gone (and possibly blind). As for my alliance...it's still here. Check our founding date. And for the record I'm still the leader. As the leader sometimes I change the name. Such thing happen from time to time.... if that was your goal to "win"..... congratulations you w…

• Well... reprieve ish... I did pound that mouth piece Lotus84 into an inactive status. But on the bright side for the rest of us he gave us that "you guys are the scourge of Beta" thing before he left....

• That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business. At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his multis of Felix and redneck. He made good on that threat so iniquity…

• Battle for Hareville (27.08.2017 20:42:11) The Godfather X[CREW] from Charleston vs Tibbar[UNBOB] from Hareville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................517(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................21(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) -----------…