Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Xtr-P vs LOK

MrO - - Diplomacy - Beta

So is this your war declaration or are you just posting to paraphrase what is happening to you?

• -HFX- Membership Count

MrO - - Beta's Whine Cellar

It's been some time it was locked at 50, with a small successful recruiting campaign that got them to 51. Good to see hell is still breaking loose, this very thread might be the most entertaining thing happening on the whole server across all worlds.

• -HFX- Membership Count

It's like watching ice melting. It's relaxing.

• I thought I missed the quality of the 2008 board material; this is awesome.

• HFX leadership failure

Clever I am partial to the highway to hell album. A couple of titles on there would even be worth using for your little game here, that is, if I still played and was interested in giving you blood and walking all over you. Anyway, you kids have fun, bye bye!

• HFX leadership failure

As I said, just passing by and gave my two cents. I am not too interested to actively debate this topic, I've got far better things to do. Perhaps one day we could discuss other things of shared interest like our favourite ac/dc hits. This would make both our juices flow, not only yours.

• HFX leadership failure

Quote from Alhazred: “I don't know where you were lurking MrO but you obviously didn't read a damn thing on the boards during that time if you truly don't understand why Sober has burned bridges with a lot of players here. ” Well I used to play Gamma. So, I used to read Gamma. Now I lurk around here, but not from too long ago. All I can see here is a lot of people taking things too seriously. I used to get my entertainment dose from people playing real role-playing, not from whiners complaining …

• HFX leadership failure

Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from MrO: “I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names. ” He isn't soft spoken or patient, he doesn't have a sense of humor, and I'm not entirely certain he's a person. Whatever else you've been doing while lurking on the boards you obviousl…

• HFX leadership failure

I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names.

• Can we go back to discussing loot, loot-a-thons and pillaged loots?