Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 284.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hi Hendrik, It is always entertaining to see you crying. You knew the trouble you would get into when you decided to fight WLS. No doubt you would be outnumbered. You knew that from the beginning. Not that it is necessary (since you already lose in damage), but considering you keep hitting Colossus, that is just the way it should and would be. In HoR we wouldn't like to spam WLS clear and obvious victory, but if you keep crying we may also send 13 HoR players with only 10 tenders each, just so y…

• HoR Wins

billys13 - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near soldier ü-2 (21.03.2017 15:39:40) billys13[HoR] from one, soldier ü-2 vs hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur3, police ü-3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................164(-126) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-126) Fire Ship............................36(-205) - Fire Ship.............................0(-342) Mortar Ship............................51(-0) - .........................................…

• HOF - HoR beats PHNX

billys13 - - Hall of Fame - Alpha

YOU WILL TELL ME ABOUT WAVING??? LOL... DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO COPY MY WAVES? IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I AM SURE YOU DO. I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T RUN THAT FAST NEXT TIME SO WE CAN HAVE MORE FUN UNTIL NEXT TIME...

• HOF - HoR beats PHNX

ME RUNNING FROM YOU??? make-me-laugh-d884e93a2b0d0bcae52ee11e89e2c30c7c5f0a50-s51.jpg ARE YOU SERIOUS BOY??? HOW MANY ROUNDS YOU SAID? 2? YES IN 2 ROUNDS YOU RAN FROM ME... Sea battle near Polis (19.03.2017 14:39:43) billys13[HoR] from VNS_Pha Lê II, Polis vs MOST WANTED[PHNX] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................354(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................446(-36) Fire Ship..............…

• HoR and WLS wins

Sea battle near Sulfur2 (19.03.2017 1:01:59) Cydney[WLS] from Bedford, Sulfur2, Chewbacca, billys13[HoR] from 303, Sulfur2, dilligaf[WLS] from Lake Titicaca, Check[HoR] from Heizenberg vs hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur2, Sulfur3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................276(-342) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-342) Fire Ship............................24(-467) - Fire Ship.............................0…

• usainboltl.jpg USAIN BOLT?? NO WAY... THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL OF 100 m GOES TO MrNoMercy Attacking empty towns is an easy job. But the way you ran when I showed up is amazing.

• So Hendrik, are you actually saying that the CRs you posted is a lack of success for WLS??? I understand you've already experienced the stage of denial and at the moment you are facing the stage of anger. Don't worry, you will soon start bargaining. It will be unfortunate though when we see you depressed but in the end you will accept it too, as many before you. As you have done many times in the past. Quote from mobius: “Hi Hendrik. Maybe if you use small words I'll be able to understand. So, p…

• Another V-mode for PHNX. honglien's entire 100k military was in ships. When he realized he would lose it all, he ran away from the battle and then this: 2drbc45.jpg

• Hor Win

The sea battle is posted in a different HOF thread. Battle for Hồng Liên (05.03.2017 1:28:39) billys13[HoR] from ГЕФСИМАНИЯ, ВОЗНЕСЕНИЕ vs honglien[PHNX] from Hồng Liên --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-169) Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................17(-30) ............................................. - W…

• HOF - HoR beats PHNX

100k military only in ships were hard to watch them being destroyed. So first he ran out of the battle and then he V-moded, as PHNX are used to. 49 rounds before he ran away Sea battle near Hồng Liên (05.03.2017 11:46:02) billys13[HoR] from S L E, Hồng Liên, ВЕФИЛЬ, НОВАЯ ЖИЗНЬ, Old Guy[HoR] from ВЕФИЛЬ, ГЕФСИМАНИЯ vs tustus from Ha Noi City, honglien[PHNX] from Hồng Liên --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.......................…

• Quote from zhandhaii: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “The entire KAPZ alliance went tagless for 48 hours or more. That didn't stop the fighting (obviously).” junnie, i was not a member of KAPZ when the war broke out.” So you are just a farm then. Get over it. A leech should not whine for being farmed.

• HoR Wins

A farm is a farm. A farm is KAPZ. Battle for Malphite (01.03.2017 21:19:28) billys13[HoR] from Jhin vs Martock[PHNX] from Malphite --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-195) ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-60) ............................................. - Spearman...............................…

• HoR Wins

Hola... billys13 is here... Can't fully participate in this war due to limited time, but here is my 2 cents (since PHNX = KAPZ) Had to recall from the first one, since marigoose didn't have any tenders, so I killed the rest in the second one... Sea battle near Lacerta (28.02.2017 19:13:00) billys13[HoR] from Corki vs marigoose[PHNX] from Lacerta --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................84(-36) - Ram-Ship..…

• Even though the war should be officially over by now, there are currently some big battles going on which should continue till the end. The leaderships may discuss possible agreements on that. The ongoing battles are probably the biggest of Alpha history. Something interesting for all Alpha players to wait for, as was the entire war with many bigger and smaller battles. There was some good action in the past 2 weeks which was missing from Alpha. Regarding the outcome of the war it is obvious tha…

• More HoR Wins

Sea battle near bONEs (10.12.2016 23:47:34) Gerbilz[BONES] from bONEs vs billys13[HoR] from Polis, Bones LB, jedi[HoR] from kaltsionisi, BONES, BONES, Shambush --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................0(-11) - Fire Ship.............................24(-55) Steam Ram..............................0(-48) - Steam Ram..............................92(-8) ............................................. - Tender....…

• HoR Wins

Battle for Bones (10.12.2016 18:03:11) Mizukage[HoR] from TSOR, billys13[HoR] from Ossifite vs Valacho[BONES] from Drinkalot, bONEs, cyan[BONES] from Bones --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................11(-0) ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6) Hoplite.............................636(-364) - Hoplite.......…

• HoR vs BONES CRs

and some smaller sea battles... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• HoR vs BONES CRs

Some more battles from me... The battle at DaGecko's "I are wino" after he hit Colossus (the battle that ended with Colossus is already posted by Private Chancee. (Hidden Content) A couple of pillages... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Dear VNS.........

billys13 - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Ok, so that's a misunderstanding then. Quote from Hashirama: “cauhai is not the leader, though. :v”

• Dear VNS.........

billys13 - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Tee, one of the best fighters of VNS, hit the V-mode button during an ongoing attack. My ships were on the way to his town when that happened. It's the second one, after cauhai, the leader of VNS. VNS_Tee.jpg @ zhandhaii: The damage received is the lost resources. The resources can be lost either by killed troops or by pillages. Even if there are no troops killed, as long as there are resources taken, it is of course a decent CR.