Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DOOM and VIE

Backspace - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

I forgot how fun it was to see you talk out your ass lol.

• DOOM and VIE

Spectating the war also, eh?

• DOOM and VIE

OHHH now I remember you. You're that hack who tried to form a coalition of 4 or 5 alliances to disband HBomb and ended up getting them all disbanded because we creamed you...all the while we were at war with Pinas. I'm sorry, my brain mistakes beating you in 4 or 5 wars with beating your group of 4 or 5 alliances. Not sure which is more embarrassing though. As for the CRs... as you can see here, there weren't CR of you fighting really, just dying... and deserting the coalition mates you spear he…

• DOOM and VIE

We co-founded GoCry in 2012 and Hbomb in 2013...so we've been destroying the likes of you for over 5 years. That's long, especially for this game, and many of the members are originals... I wouldn't knock it until you can match it.

• DOOM and VIE

BoQ actually beat you in multiple wars on two different servers as both Hbomb and Gocry... Its just a fact, not an opinion.

• You should try posting in your world's specific forum when requesting help.

• Yeah that was pretty sad on your part...

• Sea battle near Polis (15.02.2017 17:27:40) MrBackspace[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Deagol[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Polis vs Delboy[BXS] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................2512(-402) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-1264) Fire Ship............................24(-148) - Fire Ship............................0(-1197) Mortar Ship...........................746(-0) - Mortar Ship....................…

• GoCry wins HoF vs BXS #5

Backspace - - Combat Reports - Ny

Thank's for leaving him tagged Sea battle near Polis (15.02.2017 17:27:40) MrBackspace[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Deagol[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Polis vs Delboy[BXS] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................2512(-402) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-1264) Fire Ship............................24(-148) - Fire Ship............................0(-1197) Mortar Ship...........................746(-0) - …

• Battle for ֆ_KaSh_4_ֆ (13.02.2017 2:18:57) MrBackspace[GoCry] from RIP Kash vs Merry Xmas[BXS] from ֆ_KaSh_4_ֆ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................794(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................60(-0) - ............................................. Cook...................................30(-0) - ............................................. .............…

• misuse of wonders (leaching)

Backspace - - Brainstorming

Quit the game, you'll enjoy your life more and have less hate in your heart. Ikariam is not worth your, or anyone's time.

• Guess who's back

Joining GoCry tends to put a target on your back...both in game and in forum

• Quote from Felix: “OK OK YOU GOT ME I ALSO WANTED TO SWITCH TO SHIPS SO I SENT MY TROOPS ON A SUICIDE MISSION” You'll lose with ships also.

• BadManS Battles (DOoM)

Backspace - - Combat Reports - Ny

Quote from DarkxBadmans: “I'm not like the y'all who like to have big battles of 50% - 50% ratios,” Decent pillages on no names. but the 50-50 ratio battles...might go pay attention to the CR and HOF section before saying that And just incase you're wondering what MrBackspace is talking about...click on HOF section and view a battle with GoCry in the subject line. There's allot, so take your time.

• GoCry wins HoF vs Huyen

Backspace - - Hall of Fame - Ny

Quote from CrackV: “Sometimes you just have to sacrifice your slingers” Shhhhh don't tell them about our secret blood offerings.

Slingers can be very useful especially since he used a colossus in round 30.

• RIP Huyen

Backspace - - Spam Archive - Ny

We give you the gift of a possitive income for Christmas.

• RIP Kash

Backspace - - Spam Archive - Ny

While no one talked about those things you mentioned, I'm sure there will be no issue refraining from doing so going forward also. It was simply a mention of our victory and seeing an entire island go vmode. As far as bans, we have no way of knowing if one occured as we no longer have a pillory... I guess in way you've discussed a ban more than we have. Cheers and Merry Christmas

Huyen attacked one of our members. Huyen dared us to pay him a vist. Huyen no longer has an army. Battle for taihangnhanh (19.12.2016 18:30:47) MrBackspace[GoCry] from GLAUCOUS, WF4, SP5, gaggus[GoCry] from Wisdom, Dawg[GoCry] from Wisdom, taihangnhanh, GLAUCOUS, Deagol[GoCry] from Dacnomania, THE HULK[GoCry] from GLAUCOUS, Wisdom, ANGRY vs huyen from taihangnhanh, Shell Beach --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger...................…