Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Not much to dd to what the others said above, I just wanted to note a couple things... First, though I'm Lost's diplomat, we didn't hear much from nawlins, as June said, and when responding to that, we never heard from him again. So though I spoke to KB a few times, June handled most of the diplomacy for this - And did so masterfully, I might add - not that that would be a surprise to anyone on Alpha - It's long been said she has been the best diplomat on the server, even before she became Lost'…

• "It appears a handful of players participate on the Boards in the US server. Boards are much more active in European servers." Well, seeing the Union Jack for the language flag was not lost on me. Neither was the initial dashboard url of .en. Making sure the boards match is a definite step towards merging them. I don't doubt that it's merely a matter of time before .us. is merged with .en. At this point, I can't imagine it will take much. If they merge servers too (rather than merely changing th…

• New Boards Q's

skyhawk - - Feedback

If the likes are bugged, please just completely clear them and start fresh? better now than later : )

• these are not threads that I've posted to. plus they are written as if "I" liked the thread. (except for the ones that octavius2 liked - how'd he get here, whoever he is...) and since likes are a new thing, how did I or anyone else "like" these back in 2010? ----------------- - skyhawk - Oct 22nd 2010 Liked laine’s post in the thread EPIC Declares War on FEAR. Post HaHa Finally we agree! Someone please shoot him. - avatar-default.svg skyhawk - Sep 14th 2010 Liked Reeper’s post in the thread WKA …

• New Boards Q's

skyhawk - - Feedback

if you really need to delete posts, I'd suggest starting with non-ika related sections of the board from the past- fandom, politics, religion etc may be fun, but if things gotta go, I would hope that "off topic" (non-ikariam related) stuff goes first. There's also the mafia game archive as well. then maybe look at the spam threads for things like "ban the person above you" and the like. you could also do a board search for posts of less than 10 characters as well, to find posts that are just emo…

• I have 6 and they aren't for anything I've "liked" also, the archived worlds boards are missing a lot of posts (many are just in a general archive sorted by year) is this a work in progress, or "it is what it is"?

• poor hendwick

skyhawk - - Diplomacy - Alpha

[url='http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/board14-the-worlds/board15-alpha/board20-diplomacy-alpha/92771-not-so-mighty-wls-struggles-in-battle/#post1855492']NOT so mighty WLS struggles in battle.[/url] Awww, poor little Hendwick... didums show up all ready to play on the playground, only to find out that your so-called "friends" didn't show up? whassamatta? don't they want to play wif you anymore <sniffle> it's not fun talkin smack about the cool kids when the cool kids turn to look at you and…

• KAPZ disbanded !

skyhawk - - Diplomacy - Alpha

two days <shakes head> over 50k damage to blackbeard <shakes head> one has to note... they were warned.

• meh skywarrior. Considering blackbeard apparently just ragequit over his towns being annihilated, I don't think it's much of one.

• lol DSI. That's exactly what they're trying here. They know they're about to get stomped, so they're trying that age old tactic to get some other alliance involved so they can say it wasn't fair or some such nonsense Lost is not currently in this, and is fine with supporting our friends and allies from the sidelines. But as June said, if they want it, we won't shy from it. But just remember, if we do choose to because they so wanted our personal attention, they needn't bother to whine about it a…

• Some days it's nice to go down to the shore and watch the bulldozers and steam rollers and pile drivers at the constructions sites. The potential resources that are about to change hands (or be donated, or be destroyed through military attrition) is likely to be an amazing thing. Screw the popcorn, I'm bringing in a sandwich and snack mobile, this looks like it's going to be a long term pounding. Anyone out there passing out "WLS and the Horde" banners to wave? : )

• US Server Merge

skyhawk - - General

everyone was already screwed on the total score thing when the mass server merges were done. at this point it's just more a case of mop up. As for legacy vs new servers, iota was a legacy server (one that turkeh was on) but that didn't stop that server from being merged to one of the new servers... I personally think this is just lazy apathy. as long as the .us servers are showing ambrosia enough to keep the servers open they'll not go through the effort to merge them. For all we know, the remai…

• Next server merges

skyhawk - - General

So does anyone have any idea what the current activity is for each server? Presuming that they would keep the Alpha and Omega servers (beginning and end), How close are we to seeing beta merged to alpha and ny to omega? And following up on that, if the trend continues, anyone know if will we eventually merge with .en like australia was?

• "Sir Joseph" is a complete waste of electrons. I don't care how many servers he created an account on and clicked on "create alliance". As an alliance leader one has a responsibility to their members, who spend real life time (and some - real life money) on this game. And that he uses a veneer of Christianity as a method to recruit is just despicable. Anyone who has dealt with him in game could likely relate about the lack of Christian ideals espoused by "Sir Joseph". He acts as a childish bully…

• KofG

skyhawk - - Spam Archive - Alpha

"Sir Joseph" is a complete waste of electrons. I don't care how many servers he created an account on and clicked on "create alliance". As an alliance leader one has a responsibility to their members, who spend real life time (and some - real life money) on this game. And that he uses a veneer of Christianity as a method to recruit is just despicable. Anyone who has dealt with him in game could likely relate about the lack of Christian ideals espoused by "Sir Joseph". He acts as a childish bully…

• You will definitely be missed.

skyhawk - - General

I kept thinking: "If someone hasn't started a BFF 'We thank you and wish you well' thread by this weekend, I will". It looks like it took over a week from her first post? : ( BabyFireFly, you will be missed. Every community has their "jump the shark moment", and though I think that already happened here, your leaving will leave this a far emptier place. I understand the reasons you gave, and am so happy for you. But you will very much be missed. (As I said to someone else: next we'll be hearing …

• funny that my two posts to this thread were #18 and #118 Anyway, what do you think I'm only realising half of moldy? And whitbis, there is another part to this in that we've been told repeatedly that the servers are in germany and have certain laws they need to follow. As I said, I'm not a lawyer so call me clueless on this. But I thought they told us that the reason that indefinite ambrosia-buying inactives couldn't be removed due to some law or laws there. (I think there was the implication th…

• you all should re-read the rules, I think. Now I am not a lawyer, and wil not claim to understand legalese. I merely read this from the posted game rules: 3. Pushing It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused. It doesn't say resources, it says advantage. And setting aside that scoring higher may net you resources, isn't having a higher score an advantage? So here's the thing, plea…

• First, I would like to thank the player "World" for clarifying things from their perspective. I really find it interesting to find out that the top 50 in the pirate game has become a system of collusion in order to manipulate the system. My first thought was: How is this not an elaborate way to bypass the "pushing" rules in ikariam? After all, one gets resources for ranking on piracy. I'm just surprised, both at the extensiveness of the collusion, and at it showing, once again, how "broken" pira…

• New Feature - Input Needed!

skyhawk - - General

Penteconter is so named due to 50 oars. the Triaconter/Triacontor is 30 oars. this image has 3 : ) But let's say the number of oars is more a symbolic thing... I think Triaconter/Triacontor probably fits it better...