Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I am outeryou

outeryou - - Player Introduction

Hello, i am outro/King mike * Name: * outro * Placement: * 921 * Points: * 1,788,258 * Ruler since: * 05.04.2012 20:12:24 I was given King Mike, i think it was about 2-3 years ago. I am a peaceful player, a trader.

• Quote from Turkeh: “Hi King Mike! It's been awhile since we played together in Eta. I believe it was there you lectured me on being pillaged and not caving into Starman's demands. It was also where you regularly communicated our CMs to him to inform him what was being said within our alliance (that he was not a part of). It was also where you encouraged our non-involved alliance to regularly assist and interfere in a war we were not a part of. It could be those kinds of reasons that people think…

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from outeryou: “I am outro/king mike. These are my only 2 accounts that i have ever had. Elmontador has been constantly attacking over the course of about a year now. he just messaged me for the first time a day or 2 ago about his reasoning behind his attacks on me. He is falsely accusing me, both my accounts, of being Starman's multi accounts. He has not given me permission to post his massage to the board. However if you would like proof of Elmontador 's false…

• Djakon, This is my ticket number with support: 15346432 Can you please publicly confirm in this thread outro/kingmike is not Starman? Thank you, outroking mike

• Quote from Aeolus: “Post a picture of your words from the threatening pm you sent to an innocent player earlier!!! I have a copy. Especially the 'OR ELSE' part. You had better believe it will be going around the servers like wild fire. What are you afraid of? Maybe it will be the server that gives YOU permission to quit. YOU have quite the history post-merge bullying players out of the game. I'd hate to go through the archives. There is probably a list a mile long. I am pretty sure you don't hav…

• sea battle. PRIME Knights vs. HARM.

outeryou - - 2011

Sea battle near Hades ( 16.01.2011 10:15:25 ) outeryou from city vs Persephoney from Lethe ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ballista ship.........50(-0).... - ................................ Flame-thrower.........17(-0).... - Flame-thrower..........0(-4).... ................................ - Catapult Ship..........0(-5).... ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Generals.......................0 - Generals.....................-56 D…

• 1st sea battle. PRIME Knights vs. HARM.

outeryou - - 2011

Sea battle near Hades ( 16.01.2011 10:02:10 ) outeryou from city vs Persephoney from Hades ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ballista ship.........50(-0).... - ................................ Flame-thrower.........17(-33)... - Flame-thrower..........0(-38)... ................................ - Catapult Ship..........0(-28)... ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Generals....................-204 - Generals....................-414 D…

• ilnur

outeryou - - 2010

you think jazz dont know? psh... test me yo. words from mouth are cheap. ya know? bring it to me on the seas. then we'll know. again, you are a strong player. i am glad to hear that you welcome lessons taught through actions rathers then words. cause really, i dont like to speak, i sound absurd. if you challenge me.. i welcome you to the sea's, sir. has everybody heard? im outeryou, aka galaxy. i put in work on this earth so that you, cant get next to me. im so far gone ya see. test me and you'l…

• well

outeryou - - 2010

He didn't teach me EVERYTHING. He taught me the basics, and I grew from there. He also gave me the rank of diplomat/fleet admiral. He is quite wise as to the art of warfare. Both on the ground and on the sea.

• indeed

outeryou - - 2010

Their was someone who taught me. That would Jazzmaster. Leader of -DE- and respected friend of mine. My offer is sincere. I am offering ilnur this opportunity because I respect him as a player. I have attained most of my knowledge through experience, it is not easy. Especially seems how my gold income is ALWAYs in the negative. I respect high players and welcome epic size sea battles. I do not mind sharing my knowledge of the seas, with conditions of course. I have respected inlur since the begi…

• you will learn

outeryou - - 2010

ilnur: You are a respected foe of mine. A strong player indeed. I will teach you the ways of the sea. I will teach you by example for, actions speak louder then words. Become allied with me, to do this means to be allied with all of -DE/-YE- as well. Become allied with me and I will teach you more. There will be conditions of course.

• nice sea battle...

outeryou - - 2010

Sea battle near Mi smo Srbi ( 12.12.2010 1:31:44 ) outeryou from city too vs Lav u srcu from Mi smo Srbi, smiley from Crni Gruja ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship...............0(-82)... Ballista ship.........50(-15)... - Ballista ship..........0(-9).... Flame-thrower..........0(-35)... - ................................ ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Generals....................-31…

• good sea battle. bravo.

outeryou - - 2010

Sea battle near Mi smo Srbi ( 12.12.2010 1:31:44 ) outeryou from city too vs Lav u srcu from Mi smo Srbi, smiley from Crni Gruja ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship...............0(-82)... Ballista ship.........50(-15)... - Ballista ship..........0(-9).... Flame-thrower..........0(-35)... - ................................ ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Generals....................-31…