Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

HarleyMean - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Posting for new guy. Sea battle near Waco (12.03.2016 6:16:15) TINVIT[VNS] from Polis, Waco, Catterbrei Wine, Stone L3 vs eyemackie[HoR] from abyss, Mizukage[HoR] from CheckMate, EmDragon[HoR] from CautionKeepOut, Daddy[HoR] from FQ4times, Swift Vanguard, SoulCatcher[HoR] from VNS Bone Yard, Swift Vanguard, mob9091[HoR] from berwyn, deadidave[HoR] from Wine1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0)…

• Dear VNS.........

HarleyMean - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Dsi, the fact that you are thinking yourself as an individual that is not human and therefore bound to any morality of human being is wrong and just another fallacy. I have nothing left to say or comment about you. I don't know you. And, you shouldn't know me. For once, stfu and mind your pant or something around your age. Don't pick your nose into someone talk. It is first of all, rude. It is second of all, hurtful and meanie to the people you are aiming at. If age doesnt matter, and you were h…

• Dear VNS.........

this kind of kiddo is the kind going to be whooped a lot in RL. Well, up to you, the point your point is so stupid that it worths no more minute of mine has shown me enough reason to ignore you. @Mizu, If you have read all, you know why i don't talk or discuss more about an ending. But gladly, my leader is showing some intention of ending this. Just a little head up, i will come back when the time comes. In the mean time, keep rebuilding your MS.

• Dear VNS.........

"Diplomacy is bilateral, this is true, but the fact that VNS does NOT come to the table shows the maturity level of its players and in a very real since the low maturity level of its diplomat." Just reading to this line has come to a point of end of anymore further reading.

• On the 09.03.2016 5:56 vipprolaanhbn93 wrote: > > Sea battle near Bắc Ninh > (09.03.2016 5:29:42) > eyemackie[HoR] from Xinion, grey wolf[HoR] from lions gate, minoa, black horse > vs > vipprolaanhbn93[VNS] from Bắc Ninh, sơn Đoong, GAPRO, Bách khoa, Hoàng Sa, Mizu is a HoR, rocky 6 > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Ram-Ship............................401(-291) - Ram-Ship............................721(-324) > ....................…

• Dear Dsi,

Dear Dsi, This is the letter I have used up somewhat 15’ to write this all down to point out why you are immature and an imbecable troll. In your previous message, you had told and declared that all of us here in VNS act childishly. The fact that you really don’t know how words can hurt and will cause more hate to you is certainly immature. First of all, how you see yourself fit into someone’s brawl,or conflict, really amazed me. When someone that is disturbing someone’s conservation, you would …

• Dear VNS.........

Mizu, in a fight, you simply don't apologize to anyone. But when it comes to talking and normal gestures, i always pay great deal of it. My friends' mistakes need an apology. Hence, i did. It was no sign of weakness. Maybe, dsi, when you have grown out of a war first, then you can go to us and say that line. Pay some respect, kiddo. I am as old as your granny. 10% of VNS are older than you, and another 50% are still older than you. The next time you are going to use the word immaturity is when y…

• After the long pause, i still can see you are so happy with the fight against someone not online and making a fuss out of it. And the sight from my ivory tower is beautiful! You know? The view of the town called HOR Legend in great dispute of both fleet and troops domination?

• Gotta love Daddy too. On the 03.03.2016 13:36 QGVproks wrote: > Battle for FQ8times > (02.03.2016 16:05:27) > QGVproks[VNS] from Đá_3, Rome, FQ8times, Troy > vs > Kassandra[HoR] from Grace, Daddy[HoR] from FQ8times, EmDragon[HoR] from NotGoingDown > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................568(-0) > Swordsman...........................876(-608) - Swordsma…

• Dear VNS.........

if people are going to buy your kind of childish rhetoric, i find it really hard to see them as anywhere near maturity.

• Dear VNS.........

None of anyone from both HOR and VNS are really free. We managed ourselves to get time and play, some couldn't. A lot of us are manual workers or some are better with desk jobs which really can't online all the time due to our strict bosses and that was just one side of the matter. Long story short, We have no free time, as the works in VN are really moving faster and we lose more of free time. Vmode is a hideout. We hide and attack. If you can't cope with it, then it is your bad and loss. You c…

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

@Mizu, small or big, doesn't really matter. we kicked your arse. That was really matter. On the 28.02.2016 17:55 QGVproks wrote: > Battle for Rome > (28.02.2016 4:29:48) > QGVproks[VNS] from Đá_3 > vs > mob9091[HoR] from des plaines > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-63) > Swordsman...........................730(-270) - Swordsman..............…

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

They came, They fought, and they ran. On the 28.02.2016 16:11 QGVproks wrote: > Sea battle near Rome > (28.02.2016 15:50:51) > QGVproks[VNS] from Đá_3 > vs > Mizukage[HoR] from Alexander, Daddy[HoR] from FQtwice, mob9091[HoR] from arlington hts > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................25(-0) > Ram-Ship.............................100(-80) - Ram-Ship...…

• Dear VNS.........

With all due of respect Mizukage, despite the fact that we don't have a major leadership material, but we have true bonding of members from each of us to one another. In a game, that is all matter! If you are talking as your alliance is more well-built than us, and in fact it is true, hence, you have the right to discard our alliance honor, then i find it hard to compromise. We are lively! Our way of fighting is way far different from you. Somehow within hours, you have so many MS that surprised…

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

> Battle for Waco > (24.02.2016 19:17:07) > Tee[VNS] from Btlhmr Forge, hoangvan[VNS] from Btlhmr Forge, Shadow Fiend[VNS] from Btlhmr Forge > vs > eyemackie[HoR] from abyss, EmDragon[HoR] from HORocksNrolls, SoulCatcher[HoR] from VNS Bone Yard, Mizukage[HoR] from A4V_S1, TaleCorque[HoR] from , mob9091[HoR] from aurora > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > ............................................. - Spearman.......................…

• Dear VNS.........

Sorry dude, i love fighting with you, but i had something to do. I think i had mentioned some of it days ago, hope you understand. beside, i had like 300 ram, couldn't do much. Gotta save up for another big campaign.

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

NEW YEAR HOF IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, BUT IT DIDN'T. HOR IS ONE MIGHTY FOE! CHEER TO THAT :) More than 140 rounds and HOR kept throwing in, such a spirit. We are lucky to have a big HOF winning, the day was fun, hat off! Sea battle near KZR-Polis K (22.02.2016 1:04:06) AngelDuck[VNS] from t u beo, inner space, KZR-Polis K, vipprolaanhbn93[VNS] from t u beo, sơn Đoong, Trường Sa, Bạch Long Vĩ, Kinh Bắc, Thái Bình, Hà Nội, Hoàng Sa, Bắc Ninh, phanstock2[VNS] from t u beo, KZR-Polis K, rocky 8, V…

• Dear VNS.........

Hello all Masterminds of Alpha, I am the new Diplomat Advisor of VNS. After a few words exchanging with Mizukage, I am pleased to see his open arm in a much more diplomatic way of resolving our hostile relationship. In a quick few recent days, VNS has been violating many towns of LOST, WLS, BP, and many others such as GLOBE or HBC. I humbly sorry for our intrusion against your benefit. Personal apology to Drhodes of WLS for my damage on your patron military. Good day to all.

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

what a fun day for VNS heheheheh We have one big HOR SHIPWRECK right over here hahaahah a much bigger one is coming to town. the real shipwreck. :love: :love: :love: On the 21.02.2016 10:56 QGVproks wrote: > Sea battle near inner space > (21.02.2016 10:48:33) > mob9091[HoR] from Waco > vs > QGVproks[VNS] from Nho_3, HarleyMean[VNS] from Waffle2, KZR-Polis K, phanstock2[VNS] from rocky 8 > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Ram-Ship..…