Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Alliance From Beta

Shocked Angel - - Archive - Beta

This guy quit the game......can the thread be closed please? My Final Post

• I guess it is someone who isn't playing right now. He is saying we are at war when clearly we are not. I am thinking RL may have got in the way of CREW battling....fair enough if that is the case.

• You guys haven't posted in days....and now you smack talk?

• Dow TDP Vs G-O-G

We didn't plan on hitting TDP towns but when clearing GOG ports it was obvious those towns were feeding the battles on island. We just went to the source. That being said Shock is leaving the area. We want to give Kudos to TDP. You guys persisted in battles many would have left. ....just don't make us come back. Peace out

• Do you guys want to close this thread? I think we are done when we start talking weather lol....kind of like a bad date.

• Dow TDP Vs G-O-G

First -I didn't say I was hiding. I said I was using the town... Second- how would I know GOG had an enemy? You didn't DOW until today. Third- GOG/Shock don't play a war game to be nice. Fourth -damn right Shock is coming.

• Dow TDP Vs G-O-G

I want to know why I was attacked by TDP. I was in a town alone, not partaking in any of the battles on the next island and then was attacked by TDP! We have many allies and while at war with another alliance will use the garrison rights we have as we need. There was no Shock towns for me to go to so what was I to do if I needed to launch from the area. Perhaps you should have pulled if you saw a different alliance in the town you attacked. I like how TDP is crying fowl when they attacked me.

• I think this is it. Not really a DOW but an explanation of why they attacked in the first place. Mizukage lives close to our esteemed leader. I heard it was icy down there recently.

• CREW V Mode: Mizukage -God of War- laine Lightbringer Shadow

• Attention deadi : No need to consult a GO...just keep yourself up with the rules: New Game Rules - Only valid after merge Anyone who planned well had a partner for their second accounts that are on different IP's they then work together. Oh and lets cut the bull on who is involved with who and what not.....the fact is some of you on Beta planned a world war and this is how you are getting it. Shock isn't involved with TBO DPX....so this DOW is a shame. If we had DOW'd....which we never do....it …

• Quote from deadidave: “Quote from Combatto: “I believe in the past 2 days CREW has got to respect SHOCK a little more now. We definitely are not just talk either, we back our members and our main focus in Ikariam is to have fun and fight battles.. The boards are a way to let others know whats happening, usually SHOCK doesnt care about what others think and were not to post CR's..Since this is a new server we have not yet decided. CREW came,... we fought,.... more SHOCK came,.... CREW left.....en…

• Crew vs Shock

Shocked Angel - - Combat Reports - Beta

Crew ran from the battles. Is that it? Would you mind sharing your other allies? We have some military to burn.

• Odd, I have talked with DPX and they don't seem to have a problem. Shock is btw, a combination which includes TBO from Gamma. Many of our players now have accounts in both TBO and Shock here on Beta....to think they won't help themselves is ludicrous. That being said we were considering coming after your small alliance anyway.

• LAW

Shocked Angel - - Archive Gamma

Ah so it is Khaleesi and Soc-Dscato we can blame for Hades existence. If that isn't an advertisement for birth control I don't know what is..lol. While I agree Soc-Dscato that Shock had a great deal to do with Hades continued Vaca, I would like to thank the GOG members, Trout (Stinkerbell) and X members who have joined in on the fun. It is a challenge for different alliances to work together and even more so when the game is half dead. Funny how the destruction of Hades can bring us all out to p…

• GO's I hope this thread doesn't get closed and Dex is warned for ban talk. My entire message (other than the title) is copied and pasted from previous forum posts that were not closed or banned. It is a synopsis of factual information pulled from this forum over the last few years. I have not stated my opinion or "guess" just simply reposted FACT. It is up to others to draw their own conclusions. As I said all of the content of the message has been allowed, copied, pasted and therefore should no…

• Panos from XAROS CR's LAW vs SHOCK Immortal from UNDERWORLD, CR's LAW vs SHOCK Hades from UNDERWORLD Angelus from XAROS, HADES, PERSEAS, , Legion from ATROTOS, Gamma1625 from WAR ACADEMY lol SHOCK vs LAW Hades from DIAS, ANGEL WAR, Darkcity S, ARES, UNDERWORLD, KRONOS, PERSEAS @Immortal, I was talking to Panos. To Imortal and whoever that new guy on Gamma is... Iam sure that you have found the right guy to utilise those skills take my word Have u ever heard about Greek Lovers? Create an account …

• deja vu

General Announcement

• Padding the CR's

g-emperor you shouldn't post CR's against other alliances in your war against X. It looks like you are padding the CR's. I would suggest you remove mine since it clearly doesn't belong here.

• Deos Looking for work

Can you take down Dan D for me? He won't give me any mats.

• It is otherwise known as Pirate Recruitment.