Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DOOM Wins HoF vs VIE

BoQ - - Combat Reports - Ny

Regarding to Tuy Quy's offline for all of 6x rounds, that is a loss of DrWeezy - a multi account of Suleiman ( That guy owns at least 3 accounts in DOOM: WeddingDog1, Costello DzWeezy , although he isn't in DOOM )

• VIE is a Farm Mine

BoQ - - Combat Reports - Ny

You control a dozen of multi accounts to pillage a busy guy: Your account list as below: Suleiman, Damia, Damia1, Damia2, Weddingdog, WeddingDog1, Boxun, King Nobunaga, Lancaster, Wallace, Costello, Winothai, Boxun, DrWeezey, ... I think there's nothing to be proud of. And Ikariam game is gonna die because allow multi accounts.

• Repost Active Dow Gocry Vs Td Vie Uone

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

• Combat reports -IV- vs NOL

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Battle for Town (11.08.2015 12:40:23) boq 77[NoL] from Eirene vs fernandochino[-IV-] from Noche Blanca, harvester[-IV-] from Khaos, Italiano[-IV-] from Town, abdenos[-IV-] from abdenos1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3) ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-87) Hoplite.........................…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Quote from fernandochino: “If GO starts banning accounts because of the boards, that would be 20 accounts per NoL player posting in these boasrds.” Funny. The only one account from Nol is BoQ !!!

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Regarding to Cop Somali: If you hate him so much, could you kick him out of your alliance ( if he's member of that ) ? That prove your words as Nol Leader. --------------- Nol is in Ny for long time. This is not the first war we fight. Anyone is still confusing, could look in the Hall of Fame or archives, for our alliance DOW, postings there.

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Quote from fernandochino: “@ NoL May you message me in game? Thanks. :eyeroll:” Mentioned that we don't talk only here in the board but also pm in game. So as what I received from Maddog pm ingame, he also get confused by above post. @Nol: you could prove that you are Nol leader by kick BoQ out of Nol. Can you? LOL and tell me your account ingame, if it's in Nol alliance, I could prove I'm Leader by kick you out anytime.

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Quote from BigED: “I would like to thank BoQ for inviting me and the rest of BXS to kick the crap out of NoL. We were going to stay out of IV and NoL's conflict, but when VIE decided they wanted to hit IV to help NoL (By the way, BoQ says they only have two fighters in NoL. Thanks for the info) BXS decided to help by keeping VIE busy. I guess BoQ was not happy running from IV so now he has to run from me. You better run, I will give you a day head start if you need it. I know you have nothing el…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

1. Nol never surrendered 2. Nol doesnt support leeching miracle, except against their enemies. That's why I accept 1 vs 1 between Cop and Harvester. I made this clear anytime when exchange to IV. 3. I'm not any moron who pick this war, but I'm always ready for any war which others would declare against us. Now we fight BXS alliance too. ------------ IV could offer the reduction to 1 vs 1 battle ( like before) between relevant players anytime. Cop Somali would do the right thing to stop leeching …

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Fake one. I'm the Nol Leader.

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Sudden attack by -IV- ( in IV core ) Battle for kwak (27.07.2015 22:52:50) abdenos[-IV-] from abdenos1 vs Kinski Kòy[NoL] from Phạm Capital, boq 77[NoL] from kwak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer...................400(-420) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................xxx(-0) ............................................. - Spear…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

When he come to my island, I make a great welcome and his clone deleted the floater for his fleet to escape. When I come for him in his hometown, after few rounds he used the "Colossus" to escape from me !!! Sea battle near IVLeague (28.07.2015 3:01:52) boq 77[NoL] from Vineyard I, IVLeague vs HaIogen[BXS] from IVLeague --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................84(-24) - Ram-Ship............................…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

I have to learn from BXS, "to help the General Halogen fleet from crushed by me, his member Mr.Tanner must use the trick of removing his own floater which Halogen fleet deployed to" AND not only his member but a IV member (Gr8communicator) also help BXS Halogen troops from crushed in the same island by the same trick, at the same time Well done, clones !!!

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

I love his res too.

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Yeah this guy called Xalador for help to confront "tiny Nol alliance". Lucky for him, 2,300 ships of Xalador arrive before his 2,500 ships crushed ( by BoQ ) Previous report showed that BigED get help from fnatic and fernandochino, right before his giant fleet crushed by BoQ. And the battle is a win for BigED with help of his "Colossus" after two above come. Sea battle near Polis (25.07.2015 12:33:46) boq 77[NoL] from Zurich, Polis vs BigED[BXS] from Polis ---------------------------------------…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

crap talk about "run" "run" ... It's you who activated the Colossus on my fleet. I must say, I would fight any alliance harm to us and their friend, no matter they are IV or BXS or Skull or Indo, DoOm or Wolf ... ANY SINGLE and ANY COALITION. @fnatic: happy to side by side fighting with me under GOCRY ALLIANCE flag in PI, and enjoy the battle against me under Flag IV-BXS Have you ever known a BoQ who feared anything, anyone, any coalition - Pal ? BoQ is always the lonely wolf who hunt his enemie…

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

1 of many Battle for abdenos1 (14.07.2015 10:50:51) boq 77[NoL] from kwak vs abdenos[-IV-] from abdenos1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................95(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) -------------------…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

After looted, I V-mode appeared

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

Battle for m-2 (12.07.2015 12:55:59) boq 77[NoL] from Baybe vs RAIDER[-IV-] from m-2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................80(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ---------------------------------------…

BoQ - - Achive - Ny

tons of this type of reports Battle for v-1 (11.07.2015 13:56:41) boq 77[NoL] from Baybe vs fernandochino[-IV-] from Alabastro, harvester[-IV-] from Ampelos, RAIDER[-IV-] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-3) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(…