Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 336.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Old Player Coming Back

nutdrinkingamp - - Asklepios Spam

Oh my. Sad to hear that.

• Old Player Coming Back

Yeah I saw that she hasn't been on the boards at least in quite some time. Glad some of yall have stuck it out and still play this. Aware of anyone else we were friends with that still plays this?

• Old Player Coming Back

Damia! Yes! I do remember you. -HH-, right?

• Old Player Coming Back

Hi all. I might just be flinging this into the abyss, but I am a vet of Lambda, My, Ny, and Omikron. I haven't played for probably six years at this point. Just looking to see if anyone from those days still plays at all.Maybe you'll remember my cousin shortyguy101. He was well liked on the boards all those years ago. I also hung around with Jesse, Joque10, and Semperfierce/darksouls. I think I was a member of Gods Of Destiny on Lambda. I don't remember which alliance I was in on My. My cousin a…

• Battle for City Of God (30.01.2013 18:50:51) nutdrinkingamp from Polis vs Tocastorm from City Of God ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............228(-24)... - Swordsman..............0(-110).. Hoplite..............355(-145).. - Hoplite................8(-192).. Catapult..............18(-0).... - Catapult...............0(-18)... Cook..................10(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................0…

• Nut's first action

nutdrinkingamp - - Omikron

Finally got in on the action Battle for W_TUM_W (18.11.2012 3:35:01) nutdrinkingamp from -Λ--R- Polis WW vs ngoaihanganh from W_TUM_W ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............270(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............317(-3).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....50(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................24(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................10(-…

• Black Vs. Spork

nutdrinkingamp - - Archive - Rho

VNN and Jm still going at it? glad to see nothing much has changed while I was away guys!

• DAWAR win

Not entirely sure how this works but hey, a wins a win Battle for knock knock (22.07.2012 5:21:11) DOS from knock knock vs nutdrinkingamp from Green Day ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger................1(-0).... ................................ - Swordsman..............0(-1).... ................................ - Hoplite................1(-0).... ................................ - Archer.................1(-0).... Spearme…

• DoW: DaWar vs IWH CR's

Glad my alliance mates could finish this off Battle for LaZy - 揭陽 (19.07.2012 13:57:39) Skyhigh949 from Sulfur City, vash from Sulfur City, Florida vs Prime Time from Lions, War_Hammer from ރWaR_bEErރ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1696(-778).. - Swordsman..............0(-897).. Hoplite.............1779(-1119). - Hoplite................0(-524).. Sulphur Carabineer...648(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer....90(-110).. Gyrocopter...........124(-1…

• DoW: DaWar vs IWH

maybe i missed it, but the answer to pluvious's question at the end of the first post is: SCREWED......good ol big bang theory

• nope jesse a guy with the username of skyhigh got it...but king j joined dawar anyway

• Gits and shiggles

nutdrinkingamp - - Spam Archive - Ny

well khal, being a cubs fan is the exact opposite of being on the bandwagon. We havent won the world series in 102 years

• Always had wondered if all pokemon were dittos in disguise

• Bro, how long did it take you to do all that?

• Gits and shiggles

you could buy an old vcr for like 30 bucks probably if were gunna talk sports khal, Cubs swept the astros and have won 5 of their last 6

• Gits and shiggles

evanescence has a few good songs...especially bring me to life

• Gits and shiggles

More of a Green Day guy here but pink is pretty good

• Gits and shiggles

you mad bro? using a colossus is a part of the game. it happens. It is just like using any other wonder....LIKE A FORGE

• Gits and shiggles

really VNN? reposting those CRs? must be getting desperate. jimmy status?

• Gits and shiggles

VNN why are you so set on saying that you won't let semper get to you? if he hadn't gotten to you...you wouldn't be insisting that he won't get to you. You are over compensating.