Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Official Version 0.3.3 Discussion

qyrix - - 2010

I hate the warehouse limit. it is a retrograde step which cements an elite into place - there is no way a newer player can aspire to get up with an 11 town player. That is - unless it is planned to downgrade the value of buildings and make something else more important. Anyway - admit you made a mistake and scrap the warehouse limit. Or don't even admit it - just scrap it! Regards Qyrix

• RE: New version scoring

qyrix - - 2009

Hello I know that I have somehow dropped about 30,000 total score today - but moved up the rankings! Not as bad as when we went to version 3 and I lost over 500,000 score! Regards Q

• Warehouses capped below capacity

qyrix - - 2009

Well - the answer is blindingly obvious I had 20,000 wood for sale in Diggle. The capacity of the warehouses includes any stock I have in my trading post. So the warehouses were going over their limit whilst appearing to be 20,000 below the limit. Duh! No bug - admins please delete. Qyrix

• Warehouses capped below capacity

qyrix - - 2009

Browser: FireFox:3.0.11 - also tried it in IE Extensions: Did you try deleting the cache / cookies?: Yes Page where you are experiencing the problem?:Warehouse When does it occur?: All the time - first noticed today Account Data Server:Epsilon Your Account ID from options:58224 InGame Nick: Qyrix Island and city NAME (no coordinates):dekios Diggle Other Information: Hello I have 3 warehouses in this town with a total capacity of 'n' The amount of wood I can actually get into the warehouses is n …

• Hello I have deployed troops and ships from an established town to keep an eye on my newest town. How do I get them to return home? Thanks in anticipation Qyrix