Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• KAPZ vs SOL CRs

netlock - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Kapz Victory Battle for captian VN (23.02.2015 3:30:52) Germany[KAPZ] from Merxde vs masterdragon96[SOL] from captian VN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................18(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50) Swordsman.............................60(-28) - Swordsman..............................0(-64) Hoplite.............................137(-137) - Hoplite...............................0(-117) Ste…

• KAPZ and GnR, FUN WAR GAME

netlock - - Diplomacy - Alpha

what happened to war with NS

• Does alpha corp even know about this thread or war ?

• -U-N- declares war on Alpha Corp this war will start in about a week or less. Reason for war 1. To get some fun going 2. To eliminate alliances growing stronger everyday/ which can later in the future affect our alliance. We like to take care of our opponents quick. One way to prevent this war if Alpha Corp agrees to lower its alliance military to 50k

• GnR vs -NS-

Guys here is the solution lets forgive one another for the mistakes and live on. :growup: Hash-You have your alliance back Maxi- Just stop taking this seriously/ if you sent this guy blackbeard oh well next time you'll know the consequences, but if you didn't then no one will never know the truth, unless black beard is willing to confess lol i highly doubt it haha. This is a game and its fun and boring so just chill guys But if Hash wants a war then i am on his side :).

• GnR vs -NS-

Hey guys I have an idea "IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" Lets do this, Windgod VS Maxi why bring the whole alliance to war when you can settle this leader between leader. Do it the roman way?

• Hey bobodotus its Germany leader of UN i am coming back to UN and we will do some damage to some alliances.

• lol okay

• I am a leader of an alliance called UN on alpha please join thanks we are currently accepting everyone?

• okay thanks i will just try to grow my alliance UN and i though RK doesn't exist anymore

• still confused?

• What? that message really didn't really make sense?

• I am Germany the leader of UN . I had to leave UN for personal reasons but i am rejoining with them soon. And i hope me and you Hiroshima can set our friendship back together? thanks

• Ikariam please make some other ideas like gold pillaging would be fun. Maybe some new military units free from ambrosia. My BEST IDEA: "would be if when spying you can spy to intercept communication, it would be great if you can read their conversation not just view who sent it thanks that would improve the whole game for war"

• closed

netlock - - Archive - Alpha

have a nice day

• FIB declares war against -U-N-

Quote from Grey Wolf: “Quote from netlock: “ this is Germany from UN hey i had no clue what was going on until i got on the board i hope we can have another war sometime later. ” this war is not over yet! HAPPY, HAPPY, HMMMMMM!!!!!” Quote from Grey Wolf: “ ” Quote from Grey Wolf: “ ” Quote from Grey Wolf: “The war is over for us. ”

• sorry guys

this is Germany from UN hey i had no clue what was going on until i got on the board i hope we can have another war sometime later.