Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• KAPZ vs FBOMB CR's

holly - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle 3 vs 1 and you pulled from battle. Sea battle near TiME (06.10.2015 16:19:00) holly[FBOMB] from Polis vs Patrickghost[KAPZ] from Polis, TiME, Alpha[KAPZ] from TiME, Finder[KAPZ] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0) Fire Ship.............................38(-82) - Fire Ship.............................7(-199) Ram-Ship..........…

• War over????

holly - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I have not and as far as I know, no one in Fbomb has been told war is over. This is the second time I am being told by Kapz that I can not attack because "war is over" And your Piracy rules are a joke. Your member get raided on last 3-5 days and you can declare war. When would you like to be hit. The piracy game is meant to be played until last second. Someone hits you and knocks you all the way to last place, means you play better next round or stop playing. Some of our members are active pirat…

• Server Mergers

holly - - Eta

I would figure alliances would if possible go all to same server. One alliance overcoming a new alliance, I don't see it happening with how this game is. I will follow you LL.

• End War

holly - - Delta

OK war is over due to lagging so long and lack of interest on PDG's part. Please End Thread.

• Lazy declares war on PDG

holly - - Delta

someone tell me why Players Name of TPC getting involved in this war? Why am I having to fight him and keep him out of our battles?

• Ending War

holly - - Delta

To end the war PDG MS score for each member will be under 3k. This will allow for those that have cooks and docs that can't be destroyed.

• Lazy declares war on PDG

holly - - Delta

Lazy is declaring on PDG just is see how our fighters are and to get some activity on Delta. Also, we were asked to by a member a couple months ago. This is more for fun than death, but no holds bar.

• total damage

holly - - Eta

494223 Looks like a good start

• War over

holly - - 2011

If war ended by Colby on 7-7-11 why is this thread still open. I think it needs to be closed.

• Lazy and C NAP

holly - - 2010

Please Close Thread

• Lazy and C NAP

holly - - 2010

This is posted so everyone will know. This is a 90 day NAP between Lazy and C There is no attacking, pillaging, occupying, or garrisoning each other. In-actives can be pillaged, if first asked by the alliances Diplomat. For this NAP to become active Morning, AO, and Sunshine will have to approve it. Holly Lazy Diplomat

• An End to the -C- vs. LaZy War.

holly - - 2010

All the terms have been met that C demanded, due to VIP. Museums will be upgraded. A screen-shot will be taken by Derek to confirm this. The agreement on Cultural Treaty between Derek and Zar will be permanent. If Derek breaks it, he will be removed from Lazy. The NAP will be 30 day with option to extend after that time. Lazy has already determined that we want it extended. All fighting will stop within 24 hours from screen-shot of Cultural Treaty. No new fights will start in this time, only end…

• LaZy vs -C-

holly - - 2010

Since Maximus said I was a farm. This is interesting. How many units did you lose to the wall? Since I had no units there in any of your battles. And no resources, I sold them all. Some to a C member that lost it when battle was over. Attacker: -maximus- from Polis Defender: holly from holly 6 Outcome of the Battle Attacker Enemies 283 (-0) 435 (-139) 31 (-0) 224 (-10) 69 (-0) 52 (-0) - Defender holly - - - - 24 (-0) 64 (-0) 0 (-7) Attacker Enemies 137 (-0) 73 (-0) 101 (-0) 190 (-0) 18 (-0) 227 …

• The Diplomat's

holly - - 2010

I am getting tired of saying this but here goes again. I, Holly, am the Lazy Diplomat. If you want peace talks then they will go through me. And I have been told Nowhale is the C Diplomat. So it will be the 2 of us to do the peace talks. It is clear that any others trying to make an agreement that it is futile. Peace agreement don't happen in minutes. Border could not take time to speak with me because I can not be on for long periods of time and went to Morning. Until C changes the term or Lazy…

• Conquest declares war on the Lazy Warriors

holly - - 2010

Why is it I am seeing a lot of people not part of C or Lazy in this thread? If you are not in C or Lazy get out of this thread and stay out. I will start reporting anyone not in C or Lazy. You are not helping and are not wanted here. Lazy Diplomat

holly - - 2010

Can we get back on point here? It has been clearly stated by Skydragon and Nowhale. To end the war Lazy must pay for Zar's museum to be upgraded. At this point there is no other terms they will accept. So there is no point in any more negotiations on Lazy's side. There are only 2 options here Lazy pay the resources (which at this time will not happen) or the war will continue. Until Lazy or C gets tired of war no one needs to be in this thread. Nothing is happening here accept everyone being chi…

holly - - 2010

Sky speak with Nowhale on that. I will only be communicating with him. I will not continue reading this thread and all the hatred being past around.

• Peace talks

holly - - 2010

It has been over 42 hours since I posted that Peace Talks had to go through me. I have not been contacted by anyone in C accept by Zar, whom seems to want this to end. So is it my understanding that C does not want to end this war? I am the only Holly in Delta. And if you say the terms have been posted, I have seen more than one set of terms. What set would you like me to be looking at. I also noticed there still is no respect to others. Name calling is uncalled for.

holly - - 2010

True this is why you should not be here. 1 Morning has taken blame for the first term Sky set. 2 If you really want Derek to send Zar the resources, I will make sure the GO's see that Derek is much lower than Zar and it will get Zar banned for pushing. Until some way can be found for Derek to give Zar the resources, nothing can be done. Now as I said before. Everyone voicing their opinion here is not helping but harming the peace process.

holly - - 2010

Why is it that no one can respect anyone else? I asked for all the nonsense to stop and it continues. All the peace talks break down because one leader does not like the tone of the other. I think at this point, if there are to be anymore peace talks they should be handled through the diplomats. So Sky you need to tell your diplomat what you want and I will speak with Morning but the 2 of you will not end this. Holly Lazy Diplomat