Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

pppppp - - Wars - Dionysos

Battle for Whiskey (15.11.2018 5:02:47) nightR[DU30] from Black Sabbath vs Mang0[-S-] from Whiskey --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................134(-0) Swordsman...........................358(-442) - Swordsman...........................470(-557) Hoplite.............................295(-105) - Hoplite...............................2(-175) Steam Giant.............…

Battle for pente - πέντε (14.11.2018 7:00:24) -Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε, nightR[DU30] from AIR vs Google[-S-] from Carihuairazo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant............................70(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-88) Mortar.................................68(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24) ............................................. - Wall................................…

Battle for Interpol (13.11.2018 9:58:28) nightR[DU30] from Bingo Farm M vs Albion[-S-] from Interpol, Google[-S-] from Carihuairazo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................434(-66) - Swordsman.............................0(-234) Hoplite..............................623(-77) - Hoplite...............................0(-353) Gyrocopter...........................183(-67) - Gyrocopter...........................…

Battle for Sulfur (12.11.2018 11:21:58) nightR[DU30] from Covington vs Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Sulfur --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................500(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-14) ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite............…

Battle for Marble (11.11.2018 11:56:51) nightR[DU30] from Hacked vs Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Marble --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................200(-70) ............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0) Swordsman.............…

• Sea battle near Gondul (07.08.2018 6:22:40) Fridmeister[-S-] from Himber vs Weezy[DU30] from Glass Heph 1, Bingo Farm S, nightR[DU30] from Quadpolis, Hiroshima --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar Ship............................0(-15) - Mortar Ship.............................2(-0) ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................10(-0) ............................................. - Fire Ship…

• Sea battle near Stoneplate (07.08.2018 4:32:38) nightR[DU30] from Himber, Hiroshima vs Shies[-S-] from Stoneplate --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................75(-15) - Ram-Ship..............................17(-50) Fire Ship..............................0(-84) - Fire Ship...............................0(-8) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................45(-0) Mortar Sh…

• Battle for Volcán de Fuego (24.07.2018 6:50:22) nightR[DU30] from Hexapolis vs Google[-S-] from Volcán de Fuego, Bellator[-S-] from Gomorrah --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-63) Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-32) Hoplite..............................106(-54) - Hoplite.....................…

• Quote from Aben: “I would have to see the names you are refferring to to have the deeper insight , regardless . We did offer various differents configurations of piracy for the peace treaty that DU30 never agreed on , from being allowed on the top 20-30 on evaluation day , but no peace before the last 2D of each cycle , within many offer , but DU30 never accepted , you guys wanted an easy in to the top 10 . As you said , there are players that play piracy good enough to place on top 10 without t…

• Quote from Bellator: “So, are you NightR? ” Yes it's me (I should put this here from now on) -NightR

• Quote from Aben: “A peace treaty doesn't include piracy, as is a side game, a mini game. We do an extremely hard work to keep being in top of the piracy game, and you guys assume that because we have a peace treaty piracy is for free? No. That's not how it works how ever, we tried negotiating to get to an agreement that benefited both parties on piracy and since we didn't get to an agreement we decided to end the treaty, as simple as that. We weren't gaining nothing on the peace treaty, there wa…

• Quote from 7marre: “Lol, I just want to say that this war has nothing, nothing at all, to do with the number 1 spot on the server or anything with points at all. We started this war because your members sent countless messages like "I can EASILY crush ALL -S- troops ALONE", "If you think you are that good, why don't you start a WAR, in a WAR we would easily WIN HAHAHAH" and many more like those from several of your members. So, we declared a war, and won. After we won, you guys couldn't accept d…

• Battle for Jackson (23.07.2018 8:13:34) nightR[DU30] from Black Sabbath vs Cloan[-S-] from Jackson, nerfe[-S-] from S-stone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................80(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-35) Swordsman.............................242(-8) - Swordsman..............................0(-60) Hoplite..............................102(-98) - Hoplite................................0(-52)…

• Quote from Aben: “After checking again , this total is incorrect. Please pay attention if you intend to do a counter, there are some battles in this thread that are posted more than once by different members , but its the same battle . Quote from mr -x-: “-S- received damage to DU30 = 1,023,767 DU30 received damage to -S- = 748,785 DU30 Leads =274,982 ” ” I checked and didn't see any duplicates. They are a wave of attacks

• Battle for Mordhaus (19.07.2018 12:07:24) nightR[DU30] from Unpolis vs MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Swordsman.............................0(-100) Hoplite..............................284(-16) - Hoplite...............................0(-100) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......…

• Sea battle near Mordhaus (19.07.2018 4:20:54) nightR[DU30] from Unpolis, Mordhaus vs MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................6(-6) - Ram-Ship.............................175(-29) ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................8(-0) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................7(-13) .........…

• CR's with 10k above Damage First blood Battle for Mordhaus (18.07.2018 7:16:49) nightR[DU30] from Tankard, Unpolis vs Mario[-S-] from Tankard, MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-150) Sulfur Carabineer.....................164(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) .............................................…

• I really hate your farms leeching the wonder. Here's our firstblood Battle for Mordhaus (18.07.2018 7:16:49) nightR[DU30] from Tankard, Unpolis vs Mario[-S-] from Tankard, MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-150) Sulfur Carabineer.....................164(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) .................…

• He raided my fortress twice in 24 hrs. (less than 2 days and 1 day before piracy ends ) he is double my MS and way ahead in everything but I have to do this. lol (Credits to our general dyanaypa's example) he left a few of his army here for me to crush. hahaha Battle for ChoGath (10.07.2018 6:14:00) nightR[DU30] from Polis vs Shies[-S-] from ChoGath --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur…

• WIth gengis Khan (former Blacksheep of TIL) - correct me if my info is wrong Battle for Quadpolis (05.07.2018 0:11:06) Genghis Khan[-E-R-] from Ravenskeep vs nightR[DU30] from Quadpolis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.....................154(-0) Swordsman.............................0(-321) - Swordsman...........................200(-416) Hoplite.........................…