Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 310.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [Adv] City of Ash

NickWolfwood - - Game Library

also, I was the doc. And, btw, right about FA. And maya, I called out you and turkeh as baddies too, but I really didn't want the town to win by the time the bandwagon hit, which is why I pointed at drk and sharpe. As soon as I got into the private ghost chat I confirmed with Bam that you and turkeh were the mafia. lol

• [Adv] City of Ash

Yes, you were. lol

• [Adv] City of Ash

*Starts to play Stairway to Heaven* *Glances at the town.....* *Starts playing Highway to Hell*

• [Adv] City of Ash

God, the amount of stupid in the game is appalling. here you go, a layout sharpe, drk, most likely mafia \FA - most likely third party killer me - doctor well played, your only successful lynch was a bandwagon on the guy trying to win you the game. Honestly, do any of you even know the way these games work? (Except you, drk. well played) If you're not mentioned, I didn't care enough to figure out your role. Dueces.

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

NickWolfwood - - The Mafia Game

Hey guys, Shep just called me and let me know that there was an accident on the road (Not involving him) and it is going to prevent him from posting for some time now.

• [Adv] City of Ash

@FA - Here's the deal. You keep asking the same tired questions over and over again because you either don't like, or (As is more probably the case) don't understand my answers. So, if you decide to ask anything I HAVEN'T already answered, then it is more likely that I will be more than happy to give you new answers. As for the other thing. I never made that comment about women, that was Psychotiger. The difference being, he doesn't care what women in general have to say (probably because he has…

• [Adv] City of Ash

"Blah blah blah" (I'm paraphrasing) I have answered literally all of the questions you brought up, but I will answer one of them again here: I have no evidence other than from a game balance perspective and my knowledge of Bam and how he runs games. This all started today because I was positing a theory. One possibility amongst many that could be going on. And you blew up harder than I have ever seen you blow up before when I stated it. You are literally the one giving it weight now. Notice how,…

• [Adv] City of Ash

And since I just saw your second post: I have no idea who else got blocked N2. I don't know why they haven't spoken up yet, but I await the moment they do.

• [Adv] City of Ash

Gratz FA, looks like you're skimming again. (The first instance of this being in post 121 when you said of Irishknife "hadn't realize she was not voting o.o" when several people had already discussed the fact I and others were policy voting him for exactly that reason.) Let me break this down for you again. Don't worry, I'll speak slowly and use small words: "@nick I was talking about you not bringing it up in day 2 when I claimed it in first place and I clarified it in next post so your answer …

• [Adv] City of Ash

That was exceptionally defensive drk, even more so than usual. I just showed some theories as to why he would have thought that you were the hooker. plausible ones, even. And of course you can question him? What makes you think you can't? Also, I have to assume that you aren't talking about me on the end of your paragraph, since nothing that I said warrants that much vehemence. Pull yourself together and reread the posts.

• [Adv] City of Ash

OK, some people seem to be suffering under a misunderstanding here. I was roleblocked with a hooker on night 1, not night 2. The reason I didn't bring it up on day 1 is because I didn't want to be mistaken for a killing role, since I am not one. My thought process: If we only had one night kill, and it was a gun kill which could be either mafia or vig (Which should also answer Turkeh's question), and one person has already claimed to have been role blocked, then it would stand to reason that if …

• [Adv] City of Ash

Hey guys, time for me to come clean about something on night one. We haven't gotten anywhere during the day phases so it behooves me to share this with you all as well. There are two people out there with the ability to roleblock if Frozen is to be believed. I was visited by a lady of the night on night one and was apparently....otherwise occupied....for the night. So, so far, we only have one night killer. Funny that it looks more like a vig kill than anything else, though. If it is a vig, boy …

• [Adv] City of Ash

In response to me not being as aggressive as I usually am, I have actually been going through personal changes in my life and have been, on the whole, trying to be a less angry person overall. This seems to have translated here as well. Don't worry, all, I still disdain stupidity in all of its forms. @Turkeh - Of course I know it's scummy. But I had to say it in case I get either lynched or killed. I like to have my thoughts on record. And If I had any evidence, I would throw it out here too. I …

• [Adv] City of Ash

Alright. Just got back from my party, still a bit drunk, but I am a man of my word, so here goes my list: 1 Maya - Not all that active, but when she posts she seems to be leaning more town with smart questions and is obviously paying attention (Ie: not skimming). 2 DrkAngel - Is posting the same as she normally does, though perhaps with a bit more of an edge than usual to her posts. Jumped on a bandwagon (Admittedly, she stated her reasons the day before as well, and this is a carry-over as they…

• [Adv] City of Ash

@Frozen Angel - I've actually never seen him flip mafia, so I am admittedly unsure what his scumtells might be. However, I also know he's not smart enough to be a threat one way or the other, and if he's town right now, then he is another body standing in the mafia's way. If he's mafia, then I am not worried about whatever plans he may or may not be a part of. Since he refuses to learn how to play, or engage in any way that is useful, instead of my usual method of trying to get useless chaff eje…

• [Adv] City of Ash

My only concern over voting for PT is that he acts this way in literally every game I have ever seen him in. He is inexperienced, and bad at this game, but he is usually not mafia. Which makes him an obvious easy target for a quick mafia lynching. The fact that FA and Irish immediately jump on him as soon as the night phase ends makes me more suspicious of them than of Psychotiger.

• [Adv] City of Ash

Oh, and before anyone gets antsy: For those of you that don't know, shep and I are really good friends IRL. He brought me on to these boards 9 years ago just to play Mafia. I didn't even play Ika at the time. So, a lot of our reasonings are very similar, our verbiage is similar, and we reference each other a fair amount in our posts. This does not mean we're in cahoots or anything like that in any given game. This Also goes for Turkeh, as I have known her for as long as I have been on these boar…

• [Adv] City of Ash

only 2 things, as I need a nap. 1: Irish, my personal experience shows that townies not using our only bloody abilities (lynching) is not a good way to go, but that point aside, I have also found that we can get more information from how the voting process itself goes, on the whole, than we get from the night actions. See, the investigative rolls get reads, but they can't share them with us, lest they then get lynched. So, one person knowing who a baddy is, but not being able to convey it vs all…

• [Adv] City of Ash

Really PT? A vote with no substance? Even in RVS, that looks dumb. Guess you'll never change. @Baka I refuse to google that on the grounds that I couldn't care less. @Frozen I made your worried list because I didn't comment on your little tiff with Kaleg, when it was obvious that it was a misunderstanding? Well, let me allay your fears: I could see it was a miscommunication that would likely work itself out, and neither of you looked particularly scummy for it. So instead of posting in either of…

• [Adv] City of Ash

Unvote Vote: Baka I've just been waiting for him to show up so I could vote for him. His name annoys me.