Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 532.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lost fleet

Lavidar - - General

To expand.. He only has support ships (balloon carriers} and back line ships (subs). Without him having either frontline, mid range, or flank ships, you can not kill the ships he has in port. As Mea1 said, you can only scatter them for 4 hours. Just send 1 ram ship to scatter them. Then you can pillage the town till he is empty. If you REALLY want them dead.. Have a friend send 1 ram ship to his town on a defend mission. Then you will get 1 round of combat out of those ships. The remaining ships…

• Cursed wishing well

Lavidar - - Beta's Whine Cellar

You end up having gangrene in your foot. It gets amputated.. At least it doesn't hurt anymore. I wish Ikariam didn't suck.

• Ug.. I hope not. They are related... But then again, that's the norm for GoT. I am stoked for it to come back on. I was bummed last year when they announced it would be a later start time (July instead of April), and also bummed its only 7 episodes this season. And of course the worst news... It will close out next season with only 6 episodes.

• Sobber's Thread

Are you kidding me? You are asked to produce a CR, and the best you can come up with is a 44/56 split? One in which you showed no tactics and went 'all in' with nearly 4k ships? Wow.. Everyone is right.. You DO belong in HFX. Hey SebASStian - This guy has tactics like yers!

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Lavidar - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from PH SEBASTIAN1: “oh , lavidar the silly fighting dog of alhazred. you let her used you so much.. did you get what you wanted from the one who were always aching on her monthly visits? ” SebASStian - Yer such an idiot.. I think I only messaged Alhazred once or twice during the time T3A was obliterating 10 or so of your members. She NEVER asked for our help. We jumped in because we wanted to prove a point. That point being how vulnerable HFX is to real fighters. And since you seem to hav…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Quote from PH SEBASTIAN1: “you were all just defeated. accept the fact.. ” Oh, SebASStian... Here you go again, saying silly things.. Was T3A defeated? Nope.. We utterly embarrassed you. Not to mention we destroyed any HFX target we set our eyes on.. How is ol' Chipotle doing? I have seen his name in a few CR's and it appears he still has not learned to fight.. BTW - Nice to see yer back up to 104M gold.. That should last you what, a week if you decide to start fighting again?

• Dismissing Units. How?

Lavidar - - Game

Good morning, Dr. Bob. If you go all the way to the left of your screen, you will see 7 tabs. The 2nd one from the bottom is labeled 'Fire Units.' That will bring up a window, first showing your ground units. Use the slider tab (or enter the number manually) to indicate how many you want to dismiss. A box will come up that asks if you are sure, and it will show how many units you are dismissing and how much population/resources you will recoup. Click on 'Yes' and it will dismiss those units. If …

• -HFX- Membership Count

Hey Felix... I am having a hard time reading your posts.. Could you please increase your font size, underline it 2x, change the color again, and make it even MORE bold?

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

At least she fired it willingly... Yer boy SebASStian lost his simply because he doesn't know how to play the game and ran out of gold..

• Holiday Thread !

OMG! How could I forget one of my oldest friends birthdays? I blame just being busy.. Happy Birthday, Maya! So sorry I forgot! Hope you got to go get a latte, some sushi, and then do some shopping!

• SEBASTIAN'S PERSONAL WARS

SebASStian.. I see you only have like a 23k MS, and you had to withdraw from both battles.. Are you gonna tell us you were not ready? That you had to swell up to 100k MS? Also - Hunter will now label you a coward, since you ran. How do you feel about that? And finally.. I see you have not gotten any better at fighting, as yer troop builds are still complete crap.

• Mond v's HFX

Quote from H U N T E R: “..playing with another name and hiding identity shows both are cowards..Real fighter never hide there identity. ” So... If playing ingame under a different name makes you a coward, what does posting on the boards under a different name make you, 'Cute Lady'? Er.. Sorry, I mean 'Black Monkey'.. Dammit.. I am sorry.. H U N T E R.. Sorry.. I get so confused as to which of yer alter egos I am talking to..

• -HFX- Membership Count

I am just wondering, if you please... How do you decide which board account post you with? When yer feeling girly you post with 'Cute Lady'? And when yer feeling manly, you post with 'HUNTER'? Hrm.. Explains why more of yer posts are with 'Cute Lady'...

• -HFX- Membership Count

So? They use a lot of skill, too. And whats wrong with using Colossus? I am so sick of hearing everyone whine about it.. Its a valid tool in the game. Its like using the forge. Its sad to see the same people that whine about it, use it.. Suck it up.

• -HFX- Membership Count

I would guess with Piracy rewards getting slashed... You will see more and more inactive HFX'ers.. I doubt its worth the work to maintain all those multi's to get the smaller rewards. But then again, Hunter likes to hang his hat on his dope piracy skills.. So he will prob continue to spend hundreds of dollars just to say he is the best at something..

• Holiday Thread !

Happy Birthday, JuneBarcarolle!! I hope you had a great, relaxing day. You deserve it!

• Holiday Thread !

Thanks all! I ended up working on my birthday, but in the evening, my family tried to pamper me as much as they could. PS - DrkAngel and I can not be friends anymore.. She ate my cheesecake...

• Holiday Thread !

So sorry to be late to the party, but Happy Birthday, AJB! You are one of my favorite people in all of Ikariam. I am very glad to call you a friend. almond%2Bjoy%2Bpoke%2Bcake%2Bsqu%2Bwm.jpg

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Hey Cute Lady.. You have been claiming for the last month or so that you kicked Dogofwar (so hard) from Ikariam... But for the past few months before that, you were claiming that Utes was Dogofwar.. So which is it? Pick a lie, and stick with it at least.. Ya lo(O)ser..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Quote from Miss Jazz: “Ah - the good old days. GHOST always ran a tight ship - we all knew our roles, either fighter or supplier - and without even being told, knew how to fulfill those roles for maximum benefit for the whole alliance. We also loved our alliance - took pride in wearing that tag - and we truly cared for our mates. Those ideals are still working today - in GHOST, TNT, RumR and HELL - we may be small alliances, but we dam well care about our members and allies. Dog and Svana will a…