Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 931.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• (beginer) Queen of Hearts MaFiA

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Thanks for letting me play along with y'all. I am glad it's over though, as I've some RL things that came up and it was getting harder and harder to check in. A bit different for what I thought I remembered for a beginner game, I was expecting one mafia, a cop and a doc, so was rather surprised that there were two of us, so then I kept thinking that Kaleg was going to try to off me at some point and that would be how he would win the game, to kill his partner and town . . . evidently I might hav…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Damia, if Sharpe flips mafia as I'm hoping, I will be looking at you tomorrow as you voted after majority was lynched. ” Excuse you, not sure what you are trying to pull here, but if he doesn't show mafia, and I am sure he will, I'll be having suspicions on you for sure. That statement you just made reeks of scum.

Damia - - The Mafia Game

btw, just for the record, I am thinking bam cleared drk, and I think the unvote was just bam second guessing due to the posts

Damia - - The Mafia Game

I wasn't sure I was going to make it back, but being as I did, I will cast my vote also, I think we're all in agreement. vote: sharpe

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from bakakadassa: “Quote from bakakadassa: “Cool! I do agree that Drk might've been Bam's clear, but I wanted to know if I was seeing things that aren't there. ” @DrkAngel ” I have to admit baka, I was wondering the same as Drk about those statements. You asked as if you hadn't seen anything, then seemed to say that you had seen it and were just wondering if anyone else had seen the same. That's the part that has me wondering. However, Sharpe, I have to ask the same thing Drk did too, sorr…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

I've been reading and re-reading and the posts so far and I gotta say for me the ones that I'm not liking are the ones talking about being tricky or laying traps, seems kinda on the underhanded side to me. I end up asking myself, who are they laying traps for or trying to trick? Are they laying traps to clear town or trick someone for a possible hit in the night phase? I guess I'm also still stuck on the pointing someone out as not a vanilla unless you think strongly enough that they are scum, j…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

I am curious to hear from Sharpe, and what he might say. I do also find it interesting as to how he seems to have outed bam, yet was so adamant about not answering baka (although I'm still very concerned about someone pushing so hard for a role claim). my question is, why would you out someone else who is so important to the town, whether doc or cop, why point out that you don't see them as a regular town if you don't think they are anti-town? I for one wouldn't be pointing out who I thought wer…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from DrkAngel: “There was something that stood out to me. Mainly because it was about me and a little bit because it struck me as odd that he said it. Quote from bamcbix: “Really would like to hear from Drk but I know her schedule isn't too open, unfortunately. I don't see her as anti-town but a post would be nice to confirm this. ” Yes, I know that it could just be my meta, but for this to be mentioned before I had a chance to post D2, it stood out to me. I know Damia noticed it too. I pe…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

part of it got cut off vote sharpe

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Just reread my post, duh, I did see that he suspects baka, but I did think his reason was a bit weak, probably why I said it that way. I did want to see stronger reasons, and my only sway on not voting right away is that baka was pushing so hard for a role claim, that seems a red flag to me, so if I end up regretting my vote, I'll be eyeing baka next, just saying, but I guess I won't wait any longer vote

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from bakakadassa: “@Damia MS = forum.mafiascum.net ” Thank you baka, I did have a moment of facepalming and saying "duh" to myself on that one, but thank you. Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Damia, if you're taking a look at me, that's fine by me. Completely writing people off tends to have a possibility of backfiring. Though when you mentioned the idea of laying low, you seemed to be one such people, unless you have an explanation. ” Believe me I haven't written you off either. You have definitely…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “@Damia, saying you thought you'd be dead doesn't ping town to me, it pings "look at this person." Why would you give the mafia kill ideas? Though if you thought you'd be dead, which players would you think would have had the most to benefit from your death? It's a statement I don't like. ” It was a statement, that's all. And who might benefit? well, perhaps you, hmmmm? perhaps I should consider you even though I've been thinking the less active ones are the better choice, …

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Would someone please tell me what MS is? I checked the abbreviation thread and can't find it, found the others I didn't remember but can't find that. I'm not liking the demand for a role claim, and evidently I'm not remembering correctly on a beginner game, I didn't actually consider two mafia until you all started talking about it and all the other possible roles. So if that be the case I have to wonder why bam doesn't see drk as an anti-town, I haven't really seen much that says either way fro…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Well, actually thought I'd be dead this day phase being, as was pointed out, I was being too aggressive, but then maybe that's why I didn't get offed, maybe too obvious of a choice. I also did mention, Sharpe, that I was suspicious of you and your one sentence posts, thus not contributing much (I see you've changed it up a bit), but I was and still am suspicious of those that haven't posted much, because in their view there isn't much to post on, being as the commentary gets people talking and i…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Well, there's only a few hrs left to this day and I'm seeing 2 people not contributing anything to this (bam and drk angel) and one minimally (sharpe and his 1 sentence posts), so my thought is that it is one of them figuring on hanging back and not raising suspicions, but for me those are the ones I'm thinking of first because I remember a game when that was how it happened, don't ask which game because I can't remember that, it was some years ago.

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from bakakadassa: “Well, you still didn't respond to my "modified what if". Who -do you think- I should target tonight? ” oh, I thought that was a rhetorical question. :p however, when you say target, rather than visit, that is a bit of a concern for me and perhaps I'll keep you on the radar too

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Well, thank you baka for finally replying. I could ask why it took so long, but I've been told I'm a tad bit impatient, so I'll just go with my impatience for now as I'm more concerned with those who don't seem to feel the need to converse the first day and seem to only post one or two sentences. so for now unvote baka. go ahead, call it out, first to vote, first to unvote. :p Now I do have to wonder, if the other two votes, those for kaleg and drk angel, were truly "spam" votes, then why, after…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

@kaleg, aren't we suppose to get reactions? and for me no reaction seems really suspicious. I do find it interesting that baka hasn't said word one since I posted that vote but rather sitting back letting others say it for him. you seem to be one that doesn't want others to get aggressive, but you seem awfully aggressive to me, so maybe I should be looking closer at you and your double talk, also you seem to be defending baka and then get on abduln about seeming to defend baka, just making me wo…

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from abduln: “@Damia, okay so it was a vote to get things rolling. Bakas post seemed pretty innocent to me though. ” well, yeah, wouldn't a person want to seem "pretty innocent" if they took the princess? I mean seems to me they wouldn't want too much attention and the fact that he was online for a while after I posted that vote and he never responded, that's what's got me. I would like to hear from baka before I consider unvoting because his silence seems fishy to me.

Damia - - The Mafia Game

Quote from DrkAngel: “@Damia - was that a serious vote or a spam vote? I get wanting to get things rolling, but a serious vote before everyone has checked in? ” Mostly it was a vote to get the conversation going, thinking that I still have time to change my vote when others start posting, and he was the only one I saw online at the time, so I had thought perhaps he might say something, but I guess I was wrong because he never did respond, which raises my suspicions a little now. Although I have …