Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Few small battles

NightMare002 - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Global Nations (05.01.2017 8:18:04) NightMare002[LOK] from Global Nations vs T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-14) Fire Ship..............................40(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram..............................10(-0) - .............................................…

• Yes, congratulations Tiger, that is nice! Enjoy the wood. Sea battle near MOCOA (30.12.2016 18:55:29) T I G E R[-HFX-] from Victory Town vs NightMare002[LOK] from Grace Community, King Pablo[LOK] from MOCOA --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................0(-35) - Fire Ship...........................1708(-23) Steam Ram..............................0(-19) - Steam Ram.............................586(-0) Ram-Ship...…

• Quote from Cute Lady: “Ohh dude you should post the below CR too..so the whole beta knows that how worst fighter are you.. You dont know how to fight..if you want to see how to fight and hiw to pillage hard..check our thread..and come to HFX we will give you training... Well where is your leader? Just compare Y2MC performance with TIGER.. I m sure you will not able to face anyone..hahaha Battle for Saucy Jack (27.12.2016 8:54:52) T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗 vs NightMare002[LOK] from Trinity …

• Sea battle near Saucy Jack (25.12.2016 7:20:50) Seiya93[-HFX-] from Stein, WaltSpartyWorld, Saucy Jack vs NightMare002[LOK] from Faith Borough --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1020(-228) - Ram-Ship...........................1161(-204) Fire Ship.............................28(-52) - Fire Ship..........................1262(-467) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..............…

• Note: The following CRs were copied directly from my saved recordings in Microsoft Office Word document. Also note that the pillage runs have been condensed to include only the amount of resources stolen and if they were not condensed it was done so because significant damage was dealt in the process. There are two parts to this message due to length issue. Battle for Big Bottom (20.12.2016 6:32:18) NightMare002[LOK] from Sparty vs goes211[-HFX-] from Big Bottom ---------------------------------…

• Increase cost of everthing ?

NightMare002 - - Game

I have never really complained before about what the developers are doing but they are making this game less and less enjoyable. I have been playing this game for over 8 years on beta. But today I clicked "attract vermin" without really knowing what it does and it automatically took away my ambrosia. You guys are now including features that make it more likely for players to press a button and use up their ambrosia so they buy some more. I hate this, I want that ambrosia back; my game is now rid…

• Battle for Victory Town (08.11.2016 16:13:09) H u n t e r[-HFX-] from DADY vs NightMare002[LOK] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................272(-5) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................241(-9) - ............................................. Ram....................................30(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................…

• Battle for fünf (02.11.2016 22:27:28) NightMare002[LOK] from sieben vs xsteve[-HFX-] from fünf --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gyrocopter............................48(-12) - Gyrocopter............................11(-19) ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-10) ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) Hoplite......................…

• Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: goes211[-HFX-] The town Saucy Jack has been pillaged by NightMare002[LOK]. The following resources have been stolen: 71,362 Building material, 8,057 Wine, 13,707 Crystal glass The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Lose…

• Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: newworld[-HFX-] The town Saturn has been pillaged by NightMare002[LOK]. The following resources have been stolen: 27,487 Building material, 1,661 Wine, 31,297 Marble, 30,565 Crystal glass, 4,987 Sulfur The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~…

• Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: PREDATOR[-HFX-] The town Leopard-C has been pillaged by NightMare002[LOK]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,949 Building material, 66,550 Wine ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: PREDATOR[-HFX-] The town Leopard-C has been pillaged by NightMare002[LOK]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,128 Building material, 39,871 Wine ~~~~~…

• Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: PREDATOR[-HFX-] The town Leopard-C has been pillaged by NightMare002[LOK]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,825 Building material, 93,174 Wine ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Winners: NightMare002[LOK] Losers: PREDATOR[-HFX-] The town Leopard-C has been pill…

• Battle for Leopard-C (24.10.2016 21:27:45) NightMare002[LOK] from Kartelli vs PREDATOR[-HFX-] from Leopard-C --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-100) Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabine…

• Sign Me up, NightMare002!

NightMare002 - - 2010

Sign me up for both please, I'll mostly focus on the donating thing!