Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• We have a change/modification in leadership, While having our last battle, I told BP that this final battle was to kill off excess of troops and ships, that whoever wanted to come they were more than welcome, but at same time whoever was busy or couldn't come because RL or other thing then it was fine also. So, this way they didn't feel force to come to the battle. So, I noticed an increase of building up of ships of some certain players, this was cool I mean to have more ships to fight with, bu…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

KING-BRUXE - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “This battle started as any other battle several days before the ceasefire. Like most battles, we fought it to win back control of the port. We set up and defended our waves, our APs, and made sure that BP could not easily wave into the battle. Then several days later the ceasefire went into effect. We specifically noted that this battle and any others needed for it would be allowed to happen or continue to happen. But for some reason that message didn't get through to…

• In addition to above, all 5 players will have the rights to kick members out of alliance if needed. In case of a BP player acting as a bully, any alliance will have rights to contact the new diplomat of BP to work something out. If diplomat doesn't respond soon, the other players in leadership team may also be contacted. So, any alpha player could check the external BP page and check for the BP officers. One of them will be able to find out that something needs attention and as a team disciplina…

• Hello Alpha World, I usually don't use boards as you can see. But this time I will use it to write changes for BP. New BP Leadership team ===================== Most of the time all work inside leadership was given by only Nawlins and me. So, we believe that with help of other BP members in the leadership team we can work together better. 1) Leader (Founder) => KB *Main role would be helping Gumnaam4all and make adjustments within the alliance as needed as well as working as advisor for BP member…

• WLS Reaches 1 billion

KING-BRUXE - - Diplomacy - Alpha

congratulations WLS!!!! :)))

• May the force be with you my friends. Have Fun!!!

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Out of all those alliances, how many of them are currently attacking? And how many, if any, have agreed to some sort of ceasefire?” None of them June are attacking DefAi. KoFg player was long long ago, same with italy it was months ago!!! and the LAW player it was only one of them in one battle even way before Italy played on this. The GLOBE player not sure about him, but same thing long ago. And the KAPZ player hit only one person on defAi which he was asked to cease…

• Good Luck To Both Sides!!

KING-BRUXE - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I heard DefAi likea wars at minimum of 6 months, Well if they have no RL then I'd understand why they do it that way. So after this 1 month war duration that MW is setting on terms maybe MW gets a DOW back from DefAi for another 5 months or more. We will see. If well it is true there is no official war among DefAi and Gr-Al but only an ongoing conflict that has lasted several months already, so this war is fair. Good luck to both sides on this official war, and waiting to see those great CRs fro…

• Well now that war is over, I can say that it was a good war. We on BP had a good time!!! so I hope Italy, Gr-Al and KAPZ have also enjoyed. Ikariam is just a game, so I hope nobody takes it too personal on the attacks. I am glad there were good battles around. congratulation to all players involved in the war from all alliances, however, I need to make a special recognition to the top5 BP warriors!!!! 1)Lady Jenny => TOP#1 OFFENSIVE SCORES & TOP#4 DEFENSIVE SCORES 2)05GhoST => TOP#3 OFFENSIVE SC…

• Bp Wins

#1 Battle for isver (16.09.2014 3:52:58) Freyr[-BP-] from Marbopoly vs dilligaf[KAPZ] from isver --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ---------------------------…

• Bp Wins

CR#1 WARMAN already posted it!!! But I was attacking by myself against all of these group of KAPZ!!! and even when I lost the battle because i had to whiteflag, I won in damage!!!!! YAY!!!!! That was a good battle. Good thing Honglien arrived on time to help, because WARMAN was finished!! Battle for Fort Campbell (09.10.2014 0:41:06) King-Bruxe[-BP-] from terry7, Marinarsen, Bora Bora vs KingMarz[KAPZ] from Italia, AngelDuck[KAPZ] from LOST LOST, honglien[KAPZ] from honglien 2, ВИФАНИЯ, terry7, …

• Bp Wins

CR #1 Battle for rattenvanger (07.10.2014 9:41:16) Freyr[-BP-] from Sulfuropolis, rattenvanger, Stinktown, lady_jenny[-BP-] from Stinktown, Sulfuropolis vs hendrik[KAPZ] from rattenvanger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................2168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-937) Swordsman.........................3166(-6031) - Swordsman............................0(-7460) Hoplite.......................…

• Bp Wins

#1 Battle for rattenvanger (01.10.2014 8:09:00) Freyr[-BP-] from Sulfuropolis, Stinktown, lady_jenny[-BP-] from Stinktown vs hendrik[KAPZ] from rattenvanger, KingMarz[KAPZ] from Gaul --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................337(-0) - Spearman...............................10(-0) Hoplite...........................2777(-4673) - Hoplite.............................47(-6870) Mortar.............................…

• Bp Wins

Battle for Bee 5 (24.09.2014 23:10:45) King-Bruxe[-BP-] from CHRIS 3, CHRIS 4, CHRIS 10, -clinique-[-BP-] from CHRIS 3 vs KingMarz[KAPZ] from Gaul, dilligaf[KAPZ] from maibi --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite............................648(-1422) - Hoplite............................324(-2553) Gyrocopter..........................215(-271) - Gyrocopter..........................170(-225) Mortar................................102(-6…

• Bp Wins

#1 Sea battle near Fort Campbell (22.09.2014 5:32:20) terry1[-BP-] from terry7 vs War Man[KAPZ] from Fort Campbell, Philadelphia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................446(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................54(-151) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-26) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................43…

• Bp Wins

CR # 1 Sea battle near ВИФАНИЯ (15.09.2014 3:37:30) terry1[-BP-] from terry7 vs igoriok[KAPZ] from ВИФАНИЯ, Destiny1986[KAPZ] from Cá Mập Trắng --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................676(-24) - Ram-Ship............................1309(-52) Catapult Ship.........................100(-0) - Catapult Ship...........................4(-0) ............................................. - Mortar Ship...............…

• Bp Wins

CR#11 Sea battle near kaboom (12.09.2014 8:48:26) lady_jenny[-BP-] from issas, God of war lX, God of war Vl, priceless[-BP-] from Balite, Pulong Bunga, Iba, issas vs Mix[KAPZ] from Grad devet, rattenvanger, Grad tri, dilligaf[KAPZ] from kaboom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................213(-180) - Ram-Ship...........................1207(-378) Fire Ship............................91(-356) - Fire Ship...........…

• Bp Wins

Here are more CRs that I hadn't post it. So I waited for a big chunk so I don't have to be posting too often only 1 CR or so. Good job everyone! CR #1 Sea battle near Fort Campbell (10.09.2014 21:36:56) Oxygen[KAPZ] from ВИФАНИЯ, Patrickghost[KAPZ] from ВИФАНИЯ, Свет Евангелия vs terry1[-BP-] from terry7 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................99(-231) - Ram-Ship............................312(-138) Catapu…

• In our case, I like the work K-9 has been doing. Actually, I thank him for all the math and his time he is using to gather all data and let us know those numbers. Well or bad, this is just a game, let's have fun. We shouldn't be mad at each other.

• Bp Wins

CR #1 Sea battle near rattenvanger (14.09.2014 14:44:30) -clinique-[-BP-] from Stadio Olimpico, FORGED, vladone[-BP-] from SG1, fribel2[-BP-] from Chulak, Brandemburg[-BP-] from Jupiter, Kalypso[-BP-] from FreeWorld vs hendrik[KAPZ] from rattenvanger, Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Polis, Destiny1986[KAPZ] from Cá Chép --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship............................22(-208) - Fire Ship...............................7(-7) …