Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from Khaleesi: “ Alhazred is not crying, the only thing she tends to post are animals memes, the animals doing each other and usually in reference to you and tiger. In all honesty today is like any other day, hunter running and hiding, playing more accounts than he should and no doubt sober will start his tears later. You hfx are like the Frey's from GoT's, no honour, dirty tricks and 100% an incestuous bunch when it comes to your accounts. ” Hhahaha…Alhazhoo is crying..whining… Tiger firs…

• Big shame for Khaleesi..Another losing CR against Tiger..hahaha Looks like that you are able to fight TIGER.. Once again its proved that Tiger Is an awesome fighter…. So Lady please keep crying and whining..haha Sea battle near Evil Kitty (26.07.2017 9:46:36) T I G E R[-HFX-] from Polis vs Khaleesi[HELL] from Evil Kitty --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................23(-13) -Ram-Ship.............................…

• Quote from Alhazred: “All we have to do is wait, Sobber, you'll be gone from HFX before too long. They will betray you. I've been exactly where you're at now, and I didn't listen to all the previous HFX players who were telling me what I'm telling you. So do whatever you like. Your eventual self-loathing over your support of HFX will be punishment enough. I speak from personal experience. ” Ohh alhazerd again started crying and whining….Alhazoo you wereforced to leave HFX by HFX members..And rea…

• Battle for Blue Moon (25.07.2017 13:37:23) Shock Top[HELL] from Blue Moon vs T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................................0(-42) - ............................................. Spearman..............................0(-100) - ............................................. Swordsman...............................0(-2) - ............................................. Hoplite........…

• I cannot stop laughing….hahahahaha How worst fighter Khaleesi you are? The way you fought with Tigerand lost all the battles against TIGER is amazing.. Really is there anyone in your alliance who can really fightwith TIGER?? That’s really amazing..Your leader challenged TIGER…once hefighter with alhazerd she hit vacation mode and start playing an account whichis under Godly protection..hahahaha That’s really amazing… Battle for Mean Dope Fiend (24.07.2017 9:01:07) Khaleesi[HELL] from Mean Dope F…

• HAHAHA...COWARD KHALEESI (70,000 Military) AND Hanoi Jane (44,000 Military) lost all the battle against Tiger....Withdraw form the battles and run.. Shame on you....Shame shame. If you have? OHH I FORGET..LONG TIME BACK ALHAZOO COOK ALL THE SHAME AND ATE..HAHAHA SO THEY DONT HAVE ANY SHAME..THEY ARE SHAMELESS PLAYERS....

• Sobber's Thread

H U N T E R - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Ouuchh.right now everyone in Ghost and Hell is saying that word... OUCHHHH Great Job Tiger.....

• Sea battle near Blue Moon (21.07.2017 1:53:45) T I G E R[-HFX-] from Alcibiades vs Hanoi Jane[HELL] from Fonda You, Khaleesi[HELL] from Mean Dope Fiend, Shock Top[HELL] from Blue Moon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................132(-18) - Ram-Ship.............................480(-18) Steam Ram..............................80(-0) - Steam Ram.............................428(-0) Diving Boat.......................…

• Shame on you Alhazerd and Khaleesi...Both of you are a big cowards....Stupid fighters..... Once TIGER came to fight with you..BOTH of you withdraw from the battle and RUN..hahahaha Really a black SPOT.... Sea battle near grapes town (21.07.2017 2:15:59) Khaleesi[HELL] from Mean Dope Fiend, Blue Moon, grapes town vs don65[-HFX-] from grapes town, W A N T E D[-HFX-] from Polis, T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, WillistonRock, Alcibiades --------------------------------------------------------------…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

H U N T E R - - Diplomacy - Beta

Ohh my baby fighter again you hit Colossus and run...Love to see you run again and again…believe me I really enjoy one you start running.. Believe me I am not able to do anything , just watching how you are running…and your movement.. And don’t worry I will catch you soon…wherever you will go no one can save you from me… Love to catch you again and again….thats my promise… You baby fighter…hahaha

• 49:51 ? Whats the difference? only for 1% hahaha Well my baby fighter...Today its proved that you cannot face me...Only after 3 rounds you withdraw? hahah Looks like that you are afraid to fight me... Below is another CR.....again only after 11 rounds...You hit Colossus Looks like that HELL fighting style is to hit vacation mode OR hit Colossus...hahaha Keep running baby...I love to see you Running from me... Because catching I my habit...and I promise I will catch you again soon.. Sea battle ne…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

OOpsss baby fighter came from Vacation….TRY TO LOCK DOWN HFXTOWNS… But as soon as I came and attacked , within 3 rounds babycoward withdraw and run..hahaha What a big loser you guys are. Khaleesi[HELL]'s army has been called back and have left thebattlefield. Khaleesi[HELL]'s army has been called back and have left thebattlefield. Khaleesi[HELL]'s army has been called back and have left thebattlefield.

• OOpsss baby fighter came from Vacation….TRY TO LOCK DOWN HFXTOWNS… But as soon as I came and attacked , within 3 rounds babycoward withdraw and run..hahaha What a big loser you guys are. Sea battle near Sphinx Chamber (18.07.2017 13:11:29) H u n t e r[-HFX-] from Crystal farm vs Khaleesi[HELL] from Evil Kitty, Sphinx Chamber --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................196(-54) -Ram-Ship........................…

• Quote from DrkAngel: “Quote from H U N T E R: “Now who is Ghost? Do you really think that I am want you guys to respect me? I even don’t consider you an alliance..Jus few players playing under one tag is not an alliance for me… For me only top 12 are the alliances… ” Playing dumb now? You know damn well who GHOST is. So only alliances in the top 12 are real alliances? Funny....12 is such an odd number....usually it's Top 10....So what is so special about UTG and TNT that you just had to include …

• OK GUYS SEE HOW THEY ARE RUNNING FROM THE BATTLES…EVEN IF THERE DAMAGE RATIO IS HIGH….HAHAHA POOR BABY FIGHTERS…..HAHAHA Sea battle near Blue Moon (12.07.2017 11:02:40) H u n t e r[-HFX-] from grapes town vs Shock Top[HELL] from Blue Moon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................129(-6) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36) Fire Ship.............................22(-14) - Fire Ship................…

• Midnite Reaper HoF

H U N T E R - - Combat Reports - Beta

Quote from Alhazred: “Battle for Crystaltips (13.07.2017 8:31:12) Midnite Reaper[HELL] from Polis, Crystaltips, Thebes, Polis, AU H20 vs Muslim Albanian[-HFX-] from 1vs1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-250) Swordsman...........................880(-104) - Swordsman.............................0(-195) Hoplite...........................1051(-1733) - …

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

TIGER ALWAYS READY TO FIGHT…..PROBLEM IS YOUR LEADERALHAZERD IS UNDER GODLY PROTECTION ACCOUNT… HOW COWARD YOU GUYS ARE………HAHAHA SHAME ALHAZOO……YOU’RE THE BLACK SPOT FOR ALL THE WOMEN INYOUR AREA….

• Sobber's Thread

Ohh weeener..Ohh coward… Come back from Vacation..Why hit vacation mode? Ohh afraid with HFX? Come and fight with us….You are another board warrior…whoonly can fight on board..hahahaha Well I know cowardness in your blood..lol hahaha

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Khaleesi: “Sober! Stop fighting with everyone, its not cool. Your motives are not cool and trying to bait people on the forums will not work. I mean if you are going to be on the turd side you should have a bit of decorum. You are not hunter so stop trying to be him, he is not cool, he is not even legit but a full on fool. hfx are not cool, they cant even beat a tiny alliance and you want to be apart of that. The reputation you built on Gamma no longer exists because of associations a…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

HAHAHA... YOU ARE THE BIGGEST COWARD IN THE HISTORY OF IKARIAM.. TIGER IS ALWAYS READY FOR FIGHT...ASK YOUR COWARD LEADER ALHAZERD TO STOP PLAYING UNDER GODLY PROTECTION ACCOUNT AND FACE HFX....HAHAHAHA