Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 430.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Psst - quiet please!

ODST - - Combat Reports - Apollon

I expected Psst to be posting plenty of CRs by now... Where you at guys?

• The Truth About FVN

ODST - - Diplomacy - Apollon

Love you Hannibal. I think Brownie wants some more though, he's sending me some pretty provocative messages.

• The Truth About FVN

Tell you what JC, I'm going to Cuba for a week, but once I return, I'm going to keep hitting your members around my size until I see one hit me back. I took a screenshot of that comment, you're alliance is a farm to no one man, how come they're all too scared to hit me back?

• The Truth About FVN

Since my departure from EnVy Us, the alliance has rebranded to the Family Value Network (FVN) aka Crimson Pirates. I find this interesting, since the only member who ever placed top 50 in piracy left the alliance when I was kicked. I was fine with the decision, by kicking me, they removed all the old fashioned rules I had in place. The infamous old school Alpha/Delta 1v1 policy, the fact that I expected every member to demonstrate activity and willingness to use their armies to defend the allian…

• Psst and AO think too much..

ODST - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “How about you just Declare war on them? Did you ever think about that? Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Come on guys,Im waiting... :sleeping-ani:” ” They don't like it when the other side posts CRs of them losing, so they don't both to DOW

• Psst and AO think too much..

ODST - - Apollon Spam

Another of these threads

• Aeon Vs Free + ENVY

Quote from J Constantine: “Considering the account size differences, we know good and well that our members can not compete with your military numbers or research levels. I'm thinking if you actually wanted to have fun you would DOW on someone like -AO- that has similar numbers. But then you would actually have to compete, not just have an excuse to farm much smaller players. I have told my alliance to avoid your troops and keep their supplies at safe levels. Eventually, we will catch up in rese…

• Leaving EnVy

ODST - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

Lately I've noticed a change in EnVy. JC decided it was best to make the recruitment policy based on total score rather then experince or motives. Sadly, this lead to EnVy letting in a lot of unmotivated, inactive farms who had no intention of defend themselves or fellow alliancemates against attacks from VN. As diplomat, I suggested offically declaring war on VN, to test our members and to stand up for ourselves. I was kicked for such suggestion. Turns out by handing over leadership, I created …

• Screen recorder

ODST - - Spam Archive

Could have sworn fraps divide videos into 20 minute portions. Not good for gaming *edit* is there a setting for that or has the software changed?

• EnVy is now 7th for total score, and for all those interested in applying, generally new additions have over 10 000 TS. I'm not saying that it's a requirement, but that is the range that people are being accepted at. Be sure to also include history and a little bit about yourself, as it makes hitting that accept button a lot easier. Thank you, ODST/eXiled (EnVy Founder/Diplo)

• EnVy Us

ODST - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

Leadership Change I have handed over leadership to one of the most active players I've ever seen, JConstantine (aka JC). I feel this is a step in the right direction, as already under his new leadership we've been a massive serge in acceptances of large players. I know the alliance will thrive under his leadership. If you applied to EnVy and have not heard a response, your application may have gotten lost in the leadership change. I encourage applying again. I have stepped down and taken the rol…

• The Real Folk Blues (Intermediate)

ODST - - Game Library

An unfortunate coincedence or a very well thought play by the mafia. My word means nothing at this point. Well played mafia, you managed to get everyone to bandwagon on yet another townie. Some could blame the loss on inactives such as me, I apologize but truth be told I don't have time for games anymore.

ODST - - Game Library

Quote from abduln: “Seeing as it comes down to the two of you Chocolate and Drk to take the lynch it's very hard because I have mixed feelings towards the both of you, Here's what I think; I think that DrkAngel knew that there would be enough votes against aurther who was inactive in order to make herself seem innocent by voting for someone other than the rest of us, or by not voting it would make it seem as if she knew that the person was a townie and thought it would be the perfect moment to s…

ODST - - Game Library

Oh yeah right after Chocolate claimed he had a night role, I remember now

ODST - - Game Library

Drk where is your vote?

ODST - - Game Library

Ok, convinced your scum now. vote Chocolate

ODST - - Game Library

I'm here, although I don't really know what to think of either Chocolate or Drk atm. We will get a lynch, I have a feeling Chocolate is trying to make it seem like Drk or lose the game because he's actually scum and is trying to make it seem like he's not an option at this point.

ODST - - Game Library

Pretty sure this is the only move at this point, also no annoucement, is he already lynched??? vote aurther

ODST - - Game Library

Ok don't panic I'm back, I've read most of what I missed, are we still going with lynching inactives or naw?

• Hey board users, I figure this is the best place to find the type of person I want as EnVy's diplomat. We are currently 9th overall on the server with most of our members being very active, however despite our higher alliance ranking we have basically no treaties or relationships between other alliances. Personally, I view this as a very bad thing, not all members feel the same way. I've been incredibly busy with not only other duties in Ikariam, but a very busy schedule outside of it, so someon…