Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• (Hidden Content) This battle has shown me a lot about the mighty players of IV when they said we were out classed they were right never before have i seen a group of people with such a big ego even though they are average at best and tbh that battle took way to long for me to have fought both Mizukage who calls himself a server destroyer and one of the best fighters of alpha ( i can't make this up this is how he told me about himself - Why do you think Theta is gone? Delta is gone? Gamma is gone…

• Battle for Britannia (08.03.2017 18:38:24) Mizukage[-IV-] from kings forever vs yoahmad[-BRO-] from Britannia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................120(-48) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................653(-0) Swordsman..........................1212(-288) - Swordsman..........................1808(-396) Hoplite............................1059(-439) - Hoplite............................1604(-426) ..............…

• Quote from Mizukage: “Weak sauce, came to this cats towns.... unforged and now he is in panic because it got real. Dabbin' on all you suckers. tumblr_o0veovQzos1trpb06o1_500.gif Quote from yoahmad: “Quote from Mizukage: “I am Mizukage, son of Laine, member of IV..... and I am here to destroy BRO. I will fight you, any day of the week... bring the multis... bring your alliance, shoot bring the whinny punk MISCBRAH too. I'll kick his butt again and again. By any means necessary, it's about to get …

• Quote from Mizukage: “I am Mizukage, son of Laine, member of IV..... and I am here to destroy BRO. I will fight you, any day of the week... bring the multis... bring your alliance, shoot bring the whinny punk MISCBRAH too. I'll kick his butt again and again. By any means necessary, it's about to get scary... call all your BROs, tell em come in a hurry. We bout to find out, who the real cowards. Any BRO Members don't like me, better let it be known. So y'all wait and see, how many BROs I wreck. J…

• Cultural Treaties Thread

yoahmad - - Diplomacy - Ny

all of my cts have been filled thank you

• Cultural Treaties Thread

30 ct slots available IGN: yoahmad

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

IGN : THE PSYCHO have about 39 cts if anyone wants one just send me a request

• Hellhounds -HH-

yoahmad - - Ally Introduction - Ny

im just wonding what are your requirements as im from the tau sever and we came with a ally but almost as soon as we saw your ally some of our guy thought about defecting from our old ally and joining yours

• while it sounds like a great idea it is impossible for any alliance to unite the players of tau maybe the guys who have one members but any major ally wont join or the ally wont last because it will tear it self apart because of past player backgrounds and old alliance rivals for example there is almost no way i can see kod working with rod and many other higher level players have had past wars with each other even if rod was to be the one uniting the players of tau that would be even worst beca…

• anyone got plans for merge

yoahmad - - Spam Archive - Tau

im wondering what we are going to do becuse the ts of all the players on the target severs this is some of the allys in ny sever docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MBSX…TzA/edit?usp=docslist_api this is the top allys in omikron docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MBSX…dzA/edit?usp=docslist_api and heres xi docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MBSX…OWc/edit?usp=docslist_api now the tau severs allys are not that big or have a ts that strong docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MBSX…QjA/edit?usp=docslist_api

• Ok I just want to know this if I build one in two different city's do I get double the effect so I suppose what im asking is do the sea chart archives have a stacking effect

• anyone want to battle

Its 4 am and Im bored so does anyone want a 1vs 1 it does not matter your location. If you'r bored and want a battle just tell me Im willing to go anywhere no matter total points

• server merge talk

yoahmad - - General

I know gameforge cant tell us much about the merge , but can you guys just tell us if it may be within 6 months or a year I understand if you cant though.

• "Come on, MAN!" Moments of Ikariam

yoahmad - - General

October 17, 2014, 9:43 AM Hello THE PSYCHO, you received a ticket with the following content on the 2014-10-17 15:43:20: Hello THE PSYCHO, I have put a ban on your account for pushing. Pushing is when a higher total point player received resources from a lower point player but nothing of fair trade is being returned to the lower point player. This has resulted in a 3 day ban. When the ban have ended, you would have to send 30000 resources back to Pachia within 48 hours from your next login. Fail…

• the kings have returned

yoahmad - - Archive - Tau

bchl--powell_river_kings_1999-00.gif The kings ally has one goal bring tau back to its glory days we have everything we need expect YOU help us restore tau and make the sever whole once more what you can expect from the kings alliance * we are are a war and piracy alliance * we are more then willing to fight in a war even if you started it (as long as it started in our alliance ) * if a alliance member needs help in anyway one of our members will respond within 24 hours * we are not a tight alli…

• what do you want in a ally

what do you want your dream ally to be like I'm trying to find out what ikariam players want in a ally do you want a war ally or just a piracy ally do you want a ally that gives ranks that mean something or do ranks not matter do you guys like cool pictures to help you decide that ally is for you dose location matter to most players do players like a big military style army or a small ally do you like being recruited by others or just by the ally leader

• Server Merge Idea -- Open To Critique

yoahmad - - General

if it was me I would just let GF do what they are going to do and I'm just planing making gold upgrading walls town halls and what not don't worry about if you can upgrade your mills in 18 days just alive that when you get to it

• anyone want a world war

I just want to know how many ally's would join a world war my goal is to have every ally big or small join in one huge war I few ally's on one side a few on the other side so just ask your diplomat leader general if they want to take part in this

• Quote from Krup: “you do realize that it would be extremely odd if i wasn't on your hate-list :D” OK IT IS NOT A HATE LIST OK I have never been in a war with or any member of bv besides fartsniffer

• Quote from Ryoko: “Well we told you that would lead to troubles... it's too late to step back.” who said I was backing down I ready for my war with RiZMiG I talked with the diplomat of meow so we can make sure this war stays 1vs1