Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• F U

• ok retard , you really want all the names of female players that that can wipe the floor with you , that's real easy , all of them , like i said it just goes to show how stupid you really are when it comes to this game , the gender of a player has nothing to do with how well they fight or if they go into V-Mode they must be female like u always say , your just a ignorant idiot who opens an inserts his own foot in his own mouth all to often , its a wonder that the so called great WLS would let id…

• yeah i can see your having trouble speaking english , so if u insist on speaking retarded english and this is a english speaking server , i will leave to your stupid WAR as a DOW was already declared but was refused or the challenge was declined , so i dont see the point in this WAR ? when there is a system in place to determine a winner of a war now , oh and by the way i have never lost to a moron like u ever , its plain and simple u are just not on my level

• Quote: “Show me a cr thread where any Italian has gone solo against an Alliance 44 times larger and won , and I did not only won I crushed you and the rest of the Girls in your V mode Alliance.” HMMM interesting statement from the big mouth from HOR , are you suggesting that girls cant fight in this game ? cuz i know many girls and woman that could own you in battle any day of the week

• NICE work ITALY an AWESOME VICTORY for u all , i told u you would win hands down real easy

• ooops update on great alliances on ALPHA , i forgot to mention KAPZ , yep how could i forget the most unbeatable alliance of all time , yeah and u was on the awesome roster at one time , now the new comers are MW but they haven't been around long enough , but i have no doubt they will be great too HEY bloodfreaks what did u expect from an idiot like the mouth of HOR to trash talk your alliance when it wasn't called for ? that's just how the idiot operates

• walter u got it right , in a fair fight with a true method for determining the true winner the BLOATED WLS are total Looser's , and i saw in u guys DOW that u all consider W looser S to be a great alliance on ALPHA ? really ? well that statement is very debatable , the only true GREAT alliances still in existence to name a few are as follows not in any particular order : MCS , GLOBE and LG , NOW those are the real great alliances of ALPHA BAR NONE. And did u all say the W looser S are powerful a…

• LG vs Mogul

Tactical Cube - - Combat Reports - Alpha

LOL well its good to see the COWARDS are out of hiding and came with numbers , i am fighting back as best i can while i take care of some RL stuff nothing serious , but when i have time i will see if u COWARDS are really looking for a fight or just another case of me chasing u punks around the map Sea battle near WAR HQ (08.07.2015 7:51:05) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from WAR HQ vs Garcon[Mogul] from Littlest Leech, kamandag[Mogul] from salamin ll -------------------------------------------------------…

• LG vs Mogul

More of the same LG up on damages again !! Battle for Battle Bridge 1 (07.07.2015 9:25:38) Tex[Mogul] from Polis, Drachemeister[Mogul] from Colossus vs Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Battle Bridge 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................456(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-8) Swordsman................…

• LG vs Mogul

LOL nothing has changed , now that the cowards have come out of the shadows of colossus they still getting killed easily LOL Sea battle near Polis (07.07.2015 9:03:23) kamandag[Mogul] from Glass 1 vs Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................54(-6) ............................................. - Rocket Ship......................…

• LG vs Mogul

LOL LOL LOL NOW HOW MANY COWARDS from mogul/colossus kings does it take to take on TC ? LOL LOL from the looks of this at least half the coward CLAN LOL LOL , OMG how brave the cowards get in numbers LOL LOL

• LG vs Mogul

flawless LG wins !! Battle for Grahamville (04.07.2015 1:42:06) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Battle Bridge 1 vs Gianto[Mogul] from Ancyra SF, aschoono[Mogul] from Grahamville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-26) ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-56) Swordsman.............................520(-0) -…

• LG vs Mogul

Battle for Cyrenaica (03.07.2015 14:53:31) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Battle Bridge 1 vs Kornelius[Mogul] from Cyrenaica --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................75(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................42(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) -----…

• LG vs Mogul

still hunting for the COWARDS Battle for Edwardsville (03.07.2015 11:30:32) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Battle Bridge 1 vs Gianto[Mogul] from Ancyra SF, aschoono[Mogul] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................1198(-2) - Hoplite.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) -…

• LG vs Mogul

Battle for Cyrenaica (03.07.2015 6:19:18) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Battle Bridge 1 vs Kornelius[Mogul] from , Gianto[Mogul] from Ancyra SF --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................1064(-7) - Hoplite.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5) Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - ...............................…

• LG vs Mogul

still searching for the cowards Sea battle near Nicomedia (02.07.2015 12:02:48) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Ancyra SF vs Kornelius[Mogul] from Nicomedia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20) ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................0(-8) Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - Balloon Carrier.....…

• LG vs Mogul

hey chicken tex dont try to compare my use of colossus to you and your mates use of it , u guys use it to aviod and run like punks and i use it to gain control of my town in your core area to go on the offensive, so its like comparing apples and oranges , i wont stop until i have destroyed all of u and trust me if were a betting man i would bet on TC in this regard. Now lets get back to you and the rest of your coward mates still using the wuss button once again LOL really u guys are totally pat…

• LG vs Mogul

still hunting for chickens Sea battle near Polis (01.07.2015 10:36:30) Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Germanica vs Will225[Mogul] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................270(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-12) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-15) Fire Ship.............................293(-7) - Fire Ship..........................…

• LG vs Mogul

This what happens when real killers meet running cowards , 2 LG members vs the CORE of moguls forces and its no contest , his clan folk just sat by and watched us destroy his navy LOL Sea battle near Germanica (01.07.2015 10:03:21) Sultan Kudarat[-ĿG-] from Cyrenaica, Tactical Cube[-ĿG-] from Trebizond, bobbys SF, Glass 1 vs Garcon[Mogul] from Silver Key, Gianto[Mogul] from Edwardsville, Ancyra SF, harrytx[Mogul] from Germanica --------------------------------------------------------------------…