Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Is bp even checking the fourms? ive only ever seen bp posts. Do they even know why we're fighting? are we gonna have to send each and everyone a copy of the declaration of war?

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Maklen - - Combat Reports - Alpha

So staledale went on a rampage yesterday he missed my troops and i retook the island so now its a time to rotate the ocupation and pillage the north dry. Kinda sad he didnt post those cr. Anyways IM BACK IN BUSSINESS! Battle for The North (18.10.2018 1:56:17) Maklen[Lost] from The Reach vs Sparrow[-BP-] from The North --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Doctor..................................7(-0) - Doctor................................…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Got a series of battles as result of Muffin's threat of retaliation telling me to stay out of the war. Pillaging alpha stage one naval and ground (Hidden Content) Naval and land battle of Epsilon Sea battle near Epsilon (10.10.2018 4:45:09) Maklen[Lost] from Polis vs Muffin[-BP-] from Epsilon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................220(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-30) ..................…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

I usually don't post things like this but Muffin is currently mad at me for attacking him first when the war broke out resulting in him trying to get me to 1v1 him claiming small players aren't part of the war and other things.Honestly It's funny given my apporach to war is to annoy and distract from the intel im gathering not to win battles. that is a nice bonus though. as the loot has basically paid for the large deficit caused by the occupation of Lost tower awhile back. I accidently posted t…

• accidentially posted a cr in the wrong topic fotgot how to delete

• VNS vs HoR and LOST CRs

Hehehehe i arrived like 8 seconds early Its a skirmish and barely worth posting but i love that around 8 second arival. Sea battle near VNS_Pha Lê II (12.09.2017 18:06:43) banhbao[VNS] from Polis vs Maklen[Lost] from Kailigshyde --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................0(-10) - Fire Ship..............................23(-0) ............................................. - Mortar Ship........................…

MWUHWAHWHAHAHA A tactical retreat followed by total anihilation. Battle for VNS_Pha Lê II (11.09.2017 9:18:44) Maklen[Lost] from Clovis vs EricVN[VNS] from VNS_Pha Lê II --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman..............................303(-0) Swordsman..........................1121(-368) - Swordsman..........................1512(-528) Hoplite.............................599(-394) - …

Pretty much I couldn't sleep came on at 5 am found this was happening and we were losing. well i turned it around pretty quick. It may not have been my units fighting. but my cooks and my curiosity over the wonder i never used before and healthy ammount of being determination Your army was half the size of my total you've thrown quite alot at me. always something that no player of my size could afford to fight , but i just turned a battle around with 9 quickly built cooks. 1 cook at a time. What…

Just a reminder i have like 8k total military score while they have like 20k and 40k each Also i was afk for a lot of this so I'm supprised I didn't comeback to an endless field of death. Ah well the night is still young and it should be day time for VNS. In the meantime thanks for the stuff ill put it to good use. Edit: Called it Hogovan is mad hes hilariously mad. Battle for Wall street (02.09.2017 21:40:23) Maklen[Lost] from HeiHuQuan K vs banhbao[VNS] from Wall street -----------------------…

This one has a funny story So i went in and did the following to capital (again) seriously man you have some huge security issues. Battle for Capital (02.09.2017 2:15:21) Maklen[Lost] from Kailigshyde vs banhbao[VNS] from Capital --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Spearman..........................…

Gather round All And listen to The nonsensical Misadventures of Maklen and the artist formerly known as phanstock2 (who i hear isnt phanstock2 anyways) So a call to arms went around lost so i decided to repeat monaco taking london(although now its more like malta taking over paris) this post is long and hopefully funny but tl;dr I guess I don't know what attacking is or something? Battle for Capital (08.08.2017 2:24:40) Maklen[Lost] from Polis vs banhbao[VNS] from Capital -----------------------…

landed on wine pro liberated slimeball's polis and attacked wine3 and got away with it even though i cancled the attack even as i forgot to line up things so the ships arrive first then hit wine3 Now im swinging bac around to add a blockades to other vns cities beforfe i head home all batles not listed below are unimportant as i took nothing. and phanstock wasn't online. Hogovan now has 50k to my 5k im outnumbered 10 to 1 so i do what any successful smalll power has ever done against a superior …

See this is funny because i saw 50 units go in and 49 leave. What did he expect? Battle for Polis (22.07.2017 6:31:06) Maklen[Lost] from Clovis vs hoangvan[VNS] from Stone1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-1) Archer..................................6(-0) - ............................................. Spearman................................6(-1)…

Round two! Battle for Capital (20.07.2017 23:17:04) Maklen[Lost] from Bhretz vs phanstock2[VNS] from Capital --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabine…

First time doing this if been several hours since the battle But i showed it to somone who has been bullied by phanstock2's attacking and they thanked me . This will be long because Aspergers+caffine= Girl who cant not stop laughing at how easy this was. So heres the story Phanstock and Vns have been bullying small players in my corner of alpha for months now often leaving players confused. as to why they randomly get occupied. So months ago i decided to be neighborly and help phanstock2 out whe…