Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ver. 5.7

holyschmidt - - General Archive

I didn't keep track of the number of times the converter was used... For the domain itself, analytics tell me: I had nearly 6 million total page views since I started the tracking the Tools Library approximately three years ago. I had >800k unique visitors (ip address) to the site represented by 183 countries and 159 languages. A very good run, a lot of it made possible by several of you in the community to help with translations, comments and suggestions. Thank you to those that helped! I will …

• Ver. 5.7

holyschmidt - - General Archive

Quote from Luke101: “YESSS! A CR Converter is out! HolyShmitz, you're out of buisness! What do you think?” Yes indeed, although it was at my request . I would like to thank the developer's for responding quickly to this.

• Let me know if you find anything (PM is the quickest way to get a response).

• Hello - I have issued a port of my CR Converter as a Google Chrome Extension (like GreaseMonkey, but for Chrome instead of FireFox). You can find and install the extension here. As with any "tool" nowadays, its a use at your own risk type of deal. The Web Version will continue to be available for those that cannot (or wish not to) install client-side scripts.

• CR Converter updated for v0.4.2.4

holyschmidt - - 2011

Quote from arty80: “Getting the same problem on US .com server now, not showing any units or generals score, it does seem to be miscalculating the damage score also, possibly due to the error in not being able to read the generals. Thats the Web version BTW. Is a shame that your scripts only work on Firefox and not Chrome., may save all the copy and pasting of source code for the web version.” As is stated, be sure you clear your browser cache (CTRL + F5 should do it). This is likely why you are…

• CR Converter updated for v0.4.2.4

holyschmidt - - 2011

Hopefully this thread will be allowed to stick around for a little while, as I don't have anywhere else to post updates... I was informed the latest release (v0.4.2.4) broke the CR Converter (both the Web and GreaseMonkey versions). I have made updates to both which should address the issues that were brought to my attention (zero generals score, no units displayed). The userscripts.org site has been extremely flaky, so if you have trouble accessing the script there, I have uploaded a mirror of …

• Greasemonkey-gone forever?

holyschmidt - - 2011

Quote from Martynius: “Quote from hang2er: “It's my understanding that GF will no longer offer a list of approved scripts. Things to keep in mind with this, as there are no approved scripts, script use of any kind is technically illegal” Is this your opinion or an official statement from GameForge? Nothing has been previously stated that the existing scripts, that were approved, have been disapproved and if this is an official announcement then, as a script author, I am going to be highly dissat…

• With some help from Reddy, I think I've tracked down the other issue. Please clear your cache again, and post here or message me if people are still having problems.

• Internet Explorer in more temperamental in its syntax requirements. I found a couple areas I believe *may* have been causing the problems. Give it another try, and let me know if its working now.

• I noted this in another thread, but figured it deserved its own thread as well: I have made an update to the Web Converter that supports converting "detailed" reports (i.e. individual battle rounds). tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc/ Disclaimer: It is the first pass at this, so there could be bugs in it, but it worked for all the combat reports I tested it on. Please be sure to message me if you find errors/bugs.

• Deleted towns and Greesemonkey

holyschmidt - - 2011

Quote from Amahzing1: “At this point it would be nice to see GF include a cr converter on the military adviser tab as part of the game tools. This is the only script that I truly see as a major set back in not having. Sure the one at betawarriors is still available but does not break down round by round damage as the ingame one does. I am sure there is enough support from the players to encourage GF to make this improvement to the game.” I have made an update to the Web Converter that supports c…

• Round detailed CRs

holyschmidt - - Killed Board Archive

Interesting idea. I'll look into this when I get some free time.

• eeScript Name - Homepage: userscripts.org/scripts/show/65961 - Current Version: 0.01 - Author: holyschmidt - Type: GreaseMonkey Description I am constantly needing to visit the highscore page to lookup a player's gold, military or total scores. This script creates a simple flyout when hovering over the highscore link in the main menu running along the top of all Ikariam pages. Simply select the score type desired, and the player's you wish to lookup. Screenshots See Homepage.

• I have completed coding up a way for users to "save" their custom color or tag settings for the Web Version of the CR Converter. The dialog is designed in a way similar to the GreaseMonkey script. There are two "tabs", one for changing the colors of the report, and another for altering the tag, or bbcode-like settings. ikcrc-settings-tab.JPG Here is a screenshot of the "Color" tab: ikcrc-settings-color.JPG and the "Tags" tab: ikcrc-settings-tags.JPG Whenever a custom setting is made (server, rep…

• I have completed coding up a way for users to "save" their custom color or tag settings for the Web Version of the CR Converter. The dialog is designed in a way similar to the GreaseMonkey script. There are two "tabs", one for changing the colors of the report, and another for altering the tag, or bbcode-like settings. ikcrc-settings-tab.JPG Here is a screenshot of the "Color" tab: ikcrc-settings-color.JPG and the "Tags" tab: ikcrc-settings-tags.JPG Whenever a custom setting is made (server, rep…

• Try it again. I was having hosting issues the other day, which is likely what you were seeing. All source code is there for your viewing as well (it actually using the same formatting and parsing engines as the GreaseMonkey version).

• tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc/ This webpage was written to provide the same converting/formatting functionality as my other CR Converter, without the need to install and use FireFox and GreaseMonkey. The converter can be found here and has (so far) been tested with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, and Mozilla FireFox. I have no reason to believe any other browser would not work, but please let me know anyone finds a browser that does not work. Basic Instructions: 1. Open the report summary pag…

• I was asked to submit this for the .COM servers. Script Name - URL: userscripts.org/scripts/show/52947 - Current Version: 1.0.8 - Author: holyschmidt - Type: GreaseMonkey Script Description Easily track favorite pillage/trade targets. Hover over any target and a link will appear to add to the 'favorites' panel in any military view. Features - Ability to save "favorite" targets from any page containing a city link (Island View(s), Military Movements, Combat Reports, Town Mayor, Spyhut, etc). - Th…

• This is a feature that used to be within the (now illegal) tool, Blank Canvas Ikariam Pack. I thought it was pretty useful, so coded it up myself into a standalone GreaseMonkey script and made a few (minor) improvements. Details- userscripts.org/scripts/show/52359 - Current Version: 1.0.3 - Author: holyschmidt - Type: GreaseMonkey Features: - Creates "quicklinks" to the Saw Mill and Vineyard/Quarry/Crystal Mine/Sulfur Pit from the resource indicator in every view. - Reads (once) the tradegood fo…

• CR converter

holyschmidt - - Killed Board Archive

Version 1.6.2 - BugFix: Compability issue between .com/.org worlds (pending verification). - BugFix: Unit values for a couple units were incorrect (thanks bagaco).