Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

Monk - - General

I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left.

• New Boards Discussion

Monk - - General

I guess that the all usernames will have to be in Latin written on new board? For example those in Greek, Russian, Norwegian and etc. specific alphabet letters that are used only in those communities won't be allowed for usernames?

• New Boards Discussion

Monk - - General

Quote from yes: “the modrators would continue to the new board? ” If you mean, will there be the same moderators than now, my answer would be yes, because since it will be new board where all communities will be together there will be lot of work to do. Maybe some moderators from smallest communities which boards will be closed permanently and won't have their own sub boards will choose to leave, but how many will choose to do that? Regardless question about why they don't transfer accounts to n…

• New Boards Discussion

Monk - - General

Quote from sendero: “What will be the official language? English? How will the users of nationality who do not speak in English? ” Official language will be English on all board, but there will be sub boards where biggest and most active non english speaking communities will be allowed to use their language, like for example in KingsAge there is International sub board where you use English for communication, but there is also German, Russian, Italian, Spain, Turkish and etc sub boards where pla…

• New Boards Discussion

Monk - - General

In this comments I see "blah blah blah, its stupid, blah, blah blah, I won't register there". That's good news, because if you won't register there, then there will be less stupid and more good. Only bad think that I see from this board merge is those who register first will have chance to take username (in case if in different communities boards there are players with exact username).

• LONGEST WAR OF IKARIAM

Monk - - General

Till this moment longest battle what I know was in Lithuanian community but it was 367 days long and was 35 269 rounds long Here is image of that battles overall 0ztBiYk.jpg

• BUG: trade ships disappear

Monk - - Bugs

From what I know, game developers have been informed about this bug and ships should return in your town in about 1 hour after they disapear.

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Monk - - Game

Other option is to loot those inactive players and when their accounts disappear from map, build your own multi accounts that will donate for island.

• Update 7.10.0

Monk - - General

Before blaming game staff that they didn't notice about new game update you should understand that they are not in game 24/7 and they have real life too. Besides if you would check other communities boards you would see that they announced information about new version shortly before update or after it and some boards didn't do that at all. This means that notification from developers was late. And if you don't like how staff work, then make application to become its member and change it from in…

• Raid (capture points)

Monk - - FAQs and Guides

If I'm not wrong, than you can capture pirate points from somebody who is under godly protection. 90% of my game time I play from my phone, but I'm not using ikariam app, but chrome browser app to play and for me it's the same as playing from pc. Ikariam app I'm using only for notifications.

• International challenge

Monk - - General

Quote from IDIB94: “I already have some of the strongest Italian players ready to fight. I need challengers. I also have free accounts to use temporarily in Italian servers ” Then this mean all the fights will be in Italy or you and your friends have accounts in US servers too? What do you mean by "to use temporarily in Italian servers"? Does those accounts are even suitable for equal battle or they are low level accounts where you and your Italian friends will have advantage? What will be gener…

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

I don't quite understand what you mean by activity. What kind of activity do you mean? Regular total score grow, logging in account every day or something else?

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

Quote from knuckles: “At least create a trial program with tournaments or something. Anything will do at this point to make the game better. ” That is exactly what it all should start with, not with creating international server, that basically means just another server merge with out any improvements of the game. Merge will help only for short time period ( 6-12 months) after that time this merged server will start to die. There need to be tournaments and contests that encourages players to pla…

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Asklepios Spam

Quote from Scythe: “There are too many things you will lose in a merge, donations being one... Ct's will be another debacle. Never mind trying to get your cities situated. It would be a cluster of idiocy, with people scrambling to get to islands that are good logistically and and are leveled up.. Unless we merge those players from other less active servers to here. ” I guess that you didn't experienced previous merge. Because in previous merge donations weren't lost and after merge all resources…

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

Quote from knuckles: “why does GF think creating new servers is the best way to keep the game active? ” Creating new servers mean that players are more competitive and they spend more money to advance faster than their enemy. After some time this new server calms down and along with that decreases money investment that players spend in this new server. Since Gameforge is company that need to make profit, its reasonable to open new servers with new bonuses to attract players wallets to this serve…

• Until this moment, I never have seen that barbarians join fight with some player. Better late, than never

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

Quote from kirby k2: “Here is a long-term solution for players to stay and play on old servers, but I think it's impossible.She plays slowly but surely dies.And this forum is defectively dead. ” Where is your mentioned solution for old servers and who is she, who plays slowly but dies? I guess, that you haven't seen really dead board. True, that this board isn't as active as en board, but this board is still active.

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

Quote from kirby k2: “Quote from kirby k2: “I think there were other posts out of this topic. ” ” If you are moderator in different community, than you should know how moderator should act on board, because this isn't how moderator should behave. In fact, I know communities, that would consider post with only your own quote and smiles as spam and it would be removed. And by moderator I guess that you mean your elite member status on en community, because its in your avatar in this and Serbian co…

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

When in 2015 merge happened, then Gameforge gave players about 3 weeks to spend resources for mills and luxury resources upgrades and they even extended this period, because they saw that this period was too short and max time for upgrade was 12 hours in this period.

• SERVER MERGE

Monk - - Boreas Spam

Only excuses can be game updates, because with every new update there can be new bugs with merge programm/system or ever you call it that need to be fixed.