Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 222.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Aleksandria (30.05.2016 8:43:23) Emperor[-LG-] from Marble vs KarmaTiger[- X -] from Aleksandria --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-50) Spearman................................0(-2) - Spearman................................0(-7) Hoplite...............................97(-14) - Hoplite................................0(-33) ................…

• Emperor

Hitman1 - - Archive - Asklepios

Battle for Zoo street (29.05.2016 8:49:47) Emperor[-LG-] from Marble vs Seiya93[- X -] from Zoo street --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman................................2(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..............................15(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................111(-0) - ............................................. Ram..................…

• Hahahahha

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

I actually started on Apollon i hope gianis is on there ill be posting my progress within a weeks time i am growing fast but still looking for another account on any server so i can dedicate to both

• Any Account On Any Server

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Hey Emma, i did start im still looking for an account though

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Bump. Can anyone help me out

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Wish i just had an account on the same server as you so i could put you in your place where you belong buddy. I never scammed anyone and why do you care where my posts are little one

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Yeah as i said i dont have Crs posted i never wanted or needed to post them. All the people I use to play with have either left or either i have no contact with them i am just looking for an account. Ill prove myself to you when im in the game thats all i can tell you

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

I didnt save any Cr's if you dont have an account to giveaway i dont wanna hear your bs believe it or not its up to you i honestly dont care. Im saying what i am, i wouldnt just say that and embarrass myself or instead i couldve just said im a builder and all i do is farm and build that wouldve been fine im sure people have accounts to giveaway in that kind of gamestyle set up. But i didnt you see i said im a fighter because i can help people and even join them in wars and thats what i like to d…

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Hi Kaleg Nar, yes i did talk to Go sorry i made a ticket they said there is nothing they can do about it i can show you the ticket as well. Thats what everyone is saying but "Mea1" on go said there is nothing they can do about it. Sorry i dont have any Crs saved. And i can do either or, but im stronger with ground. If you need a military fighter trust me you will not be disappointed i switched my account between a builder and war account throughout time but if the account is a fighter account i …

• Hi

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Yeah i actually did do that. I tried my username and password in every world also i tried forgot password for every world as well. I talked to the Mod they said their is nothing they can do about it the account is gone.

Hitman1 - - Spamboard

Hi everyone i have been an ikariam forums and also game member for about 5 years or so i recently went on vacation and i put my one and only account on vacation mode, the merge went through and i had lost the account. It sucks because i worked very hard on it and put a lot of my personal money into the account to get it where it was. The reason im posting here is because i would like to start again but start on an account that has already been played on. I If you have any questions you can test …

• q

Hitman1 - - Kappa

Yes this will be a short thread for u and your alliance. U target our one of our players we target u and all your player. I dont know Why u think ur soo good, only 600k ts and a weak army. LMAO his whole alliance vs 1 of our members and they say there good at war

• Hey

Hitman1 - - Sig Shops

Hey bro can u make me a sig IGN:Hitman Alliance BadCo Diplomat pm me if i need to give more info but the pics up to u as long as its about a gun, fighting, or an assassin ty

• Offer

Emperor1 - - 2012

Kappa.com Emperor 181 Placement Total score: 1.8 million Master builders:1.737.519 Building levels:3,435 Gold stock:38,618,804 Resources:1,661,370 10 Towns All Gr's Equal Omi.com Emperor Total score:300,556 8 Towns All Gr's Equal 2 Of my Accounts for 1 Of Yours What account would you offer me for both of my accounts?

• Close

Emperor1 - - 2012

Plz close this thread and leave the other 1 open i dont know why there is a duplicate but leave the other 1 open Thank you

• Kappa & Omi Top Accounts for Any Server

Emperor1 - - 2012

Omi.com Name: Stone (21) Player: Emperor Ally: - Points: 307,815 Master builders: 232,263 Scientists: 59,039 Military: 7,099 Gold stock: 385,164 Kappa.com Name: Blood (26) Player: Emperor Points: 1.836.837 Master builders: 1,717,611 Scientists: 83,062 Military: 12,706 Gold stock: 20,523,964 This account has 10 towns Looking to Trade both accounts for a Big account. As you all know that Kappa is one of the most active servers so you are getting a Fun server account. I want an any account server j…

• Kappa & Omi Top Accounts for Any Server

Emperor1 - - 2012

Omi.com Name: Stone (21) Player: Emperor Ally: - Points: 307,815 Master builders: 232,263 Scientists: 59,039 Military: 7,099 Gold stock: 385,164 This account is top 150 Name: Blood (26) Player: Emperor Points: 1.836.837 Master builders: 1,717,611 Scientists: 83,062 Military: 12,706 Gold stock: 20,523,964 This account has 10 towns Looking to Trade both accounts for a Big account. As you all know that Kappa is one of the most active servers so you are getting a Fun server account. I want an any ac…

• Omi.com Name: Stone (21) Player: Emperor Ally: - Points: 307,815 Master builders: 232,263 Scientists: 59,039 Military: 7,099 Gold stock: 385,164 This account is top 150 Name: Blood (26) Player: Emperor Ally: BadCo Points: 1,837,940 Master builders: 1,717,611 Scientists: 83,062 Military: 12,706 Gold stock: 20,523,964 This account has 10 towns I am looking for any account in any server offer up Pm me or Post here

• O

Emperor1 - - 2012

I already have a Xi Srry

• Top 133 Omi Account for any server

Emperor1 - - 2012

Name: Stone (21) Player: Emperor Ally: IWH Points: 309,576 Master builders: 232,263 Scientists: 59,039 Military: 7,099 Gold stock: 1,185,403 105 ships 8 towns Im looking for any server account But HIGH account this account is 133 position in TS Post Here Or Pm Me For Offers Ty