Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 228.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HFX - LOK War is Over

Nawlins - - Diplomacy - Beta

On behalf of Tiger, I'm pleased to announce that our conflict with LOK has ended. Congratulations to HFX, our leader Tiger, great HFX fighters, and so many suppliers. On behalf of Hunter, thanks to our friendly alliance who supported us in gold, military, and resources. Key points 1) No piracy raids from both sides. 2) No attack from both sides. 3) If anyone from HFX or LOK will attack the other alliance , leadership will give them warning..if he still continue, then the opposing alliance will b…

• On Sunday August 14, 6:46pm, General hendrick of KAPZ announced an immediate ceasefire. On behalf of -BP-, by consensus, we like the terms of that ceasefire, we like how everyone worked together to keep peace, with no conflicts that needed Diplomatic intervention. Since our cease fire, both teams are better focused on their games, by not having to fight or send screen shots of conversion points, which are "riggable", a pirate can adjust MSPaint to 800% and copy/paste conversion from last time an…

• Welcome Lady Smithranch and 1776 mates, HFX has been trying to fill that co-leader and I feel that we are very fortunate to have a leader with top 3 experience, strategic partnership brokering skills, that wants to step in and make our management team even stronger. HFX wants to thank your mates and Lan Ranger for supporting this new chapter together, a few have written the Diplomat inbox, I can tell they are great mates into our team. Like 1776, HFX has a rich history of bringing in teams, that…

• 6 CTs available

Nawlins - - Diplomacy - Asklepios

Nawlins, SEC, 48:54, 6 CTs

• Sea battle near Polis Win 1 vs Khaleesi's Forge (26.07.2016 1:35:54) Nawlins[-HFX-] from Zaxbys vs Khaleesi[LOK] from Nimitz --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................11(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-3) Ballista Ship...........................2(-0) - ............................................. Fire Ship...............................1(-0) - .............................................…

• Reported by T I G E R to HFX VICTORY..... EVEN we won the last Battle. I Salute to All Fighters Sea battle near Vin Bordeaux (29.07.2016 7:36:44) Nawlins[-HFX-] from WINE2 POSIDON, Chaleur[-HFX-] from Vin Champagne, Sterling_[-HFX-] from Morti City, D3 Wine2, D2 Wine 1, Vin Champagne, Cyannide[-HFX-] from Wine Pos2, WINE2 POSIDON, Helms Deep, JAGGOOO[-HFX-] from 4874 PKJ 1, Chavin20[-HFX-] from Piracy EMp, Vin Bordeaux, syedasifrazaa[-HFX-] from MARBLE1, WINE2 POSIDON, D2 Wine 1, Wine Pos2, D3 W…

• Refusing to post reduced our CR postings from 18/day to a few/day. Brilliant strategy when this is what they have experienced. But thanks for reversing that and inspiring this report. Their sudden change on posting inspires their enemy to go after them forn easy damage and out post them. I've been quiet for weeks, but must complete their 15% narrative on their small attacks vs me. I hereby present 908,115 damage to LoK, the rest of the truth, lucky as always, dished in my 1 vs 4 LoK, 1 vs 4 forg…

• from Rav here is a beautiful CR... 128 rounds 32 hours.... thank you to all that made this possible... a whopping +760,000 damage CR Sea battle near kapz stronghold (28.06.2016 9:24:24) Starman[KAPZ] from Polis, Mix[KAPZ] from Baza, MOST WANTED[KAPZ] from Draco, kapz stronghold, Polis, SARAY-SÜL, wrathunleashed, U beat on women, beastwithinme, Polis, globestronghold, bloodthirsty1, bloodthirsty7, bloodthirsty9, bloodthirsty5, poseidon, bloodthirsty8, JAshenhur[KAPZ] from JAshenhurwine2, JAshenhu…

• HoF HFX vs LoK - Pacesetting 90% Damage Dished by -HFX-'s KAJlRA, mikelt, and cipote to Sparks [LoK] Dominates Little Mobster's rare moment of glory with padded non HOF reports: Sea battle near Nappa (26.06.2016 14:26:17) KAJlRA[-HFX-] from Mirkwood, mikelt[-HFX-] from Mirkwood, cipote[-HFX-] from Mirkwood vs Sparks[LoK] from Nappa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1332(-277) - Ram-Ship................…

• Sea battle near Kartelli (06.06.2016 2:06:30) H U N T E R[-HFX-] from Kassau, PREDATOR[-HFX-] from LEOPARD vs Sterling Blue[LoK] from so small vill, Kartelli, vearyvearysmall, soooooo small, Scratch, Sterling --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................457(-90) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-260) Fire Ship.............................12(-37) - Fire Ship.............................0(-493) Steam Ram…

• Withdraw from the battle because of front line.but please check the damage.. Battle for Kartelli (06.06.2016 14:40:57) H U N T E R[-HFX-] from Kassau, LEOPARD, PREDATOR[-HFX-] from LEOPARD vs bubba69[LoK] from Kassau, Sterling Blue[LoK] from Kartelli, Muslim Albanian[LoK] from Muslim KingDom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................762(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-925) Swordsman..........…

• Sea battle near CP Polis (05.06.2016 1:55:34) Y2MC[LoK] from MARBLE1 POSIDON, roger vs Chavin20[-HFX-] from CP Polis, Ghettojesus[-HFX-] from AllMixedUp, ҉Nawab Shah҉, CP Station --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-685) - Ram-Ship............................565(-333) Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-39) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) .......................................…

• 1st - On behalf of Jaggooo & myself, thank you Sterling for stepping up as War Time Diplomat, while we were busy with R/L, and other activities. Very nice touch. best one, damaged ratio 20 vs 80%. DarkRebirth92[LoK] and me has ct before his attack, he breached the ct and i breached his navy. ============================== Sea battle near LEOPARD (03.06.2016 22:04:32) PREDATOR[-HFX-] from smallvill vs DarkRebirth92[LoK] from Renewal ----------------------------------------------------------------…

• All 313 Sterling Blue Cooks Accounted For, but has anyone seen the war instigator Surprise? Battle for Kassau (06.06.2016 1:04:24) PREDATOR[-HFX-] from LEOPARD, H U N T E R[-HFX-] from LEOPARD, smallvill vs Sterling Blue[LoK] from Kassau, Kartelli, DarkRebirth92[LoK] from Renewal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................678(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-1423) Swordsman......................…

• Saint vs Cinna (v) Battle for Lystra (05.06.2016 1:11:08) Nawlins[-HFX-] from Bourbon St vs Lucius Cinna[LoK] from Lystra --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................138(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-245) Swordsman..........................1331(-288) - Swordsman.............................0(-451) Hoplite............................1045(-937) - Hoplite..............................38(-880) St…

• Sea battle near Magnum Force (01.06.2016 2:06:22) W A N T E D[-HFX-] from J-2 vs Netrigor[LoK] from The Revenant --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................662(-194) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-350) ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................0(-320) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................0(-150) Mortar Ship…

• . Battle for Annuminas (30.05.2016 23:27:59) KHAN[-HFX-] from Pogi M1, ۞SkyToy۞, H U N T E R[-HFX-] from Pogi M4, Pogi M3 vs party20[LoK] from poliss, Eddie[LoK] from PeaceMaker, Corbin[LoK] from Annuminas --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................672(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-1224) Swordsman.........................1230(-4233) - Swordsman............................0(-5414) Hoplite.....…

• HFX Paged Who?

Nawlins - - Combat Reports - Beta

page 13 (of 15) - member postings from 29.05.2016 20:52:22 - 30.05.2016 2:08:52 Sea battle near J-3 (29.05.2016 18:53:17) Little Monster[LoK] from Château d If, J-3, Creole vs W A N T E D[-HFX-] from Morti City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................58(-162) - Ram-Ship...........................2204(-162) Fire Ship.............................7(-240) - Fire Ship...........................237(-407) .......…

• HFX Wins

Nawlins - - Combat Reports - Beta

Page 12 (of 15) - member postings from 29.05.2016 07:57:41 (2nd report) - 29.05.2016 20:43:54 I'm not sure if I should post a victory from using Colussus. Just in case: ============================================================== Sea battle near LEOPARD (29.05.2016 7:57:41) PREDATOR[-HFX-] from LEOPARD, big vill vs Sterling Blue[LoK] from Kassau, NightMare002[LoK] from Grace Community --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rocket Ship.....…

• May 27th - 28th - posts not found on our board, but gathered from Inbox. Sea battle near Bayonne (27.05.2016 5:14:43) Nuke[LoK] from Polis vs seidinove[-HFX-] from Bayonne --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................0(-6) - Ram-Ship.............................198(-18) ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................9(-0) ............................................. …