Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• This has to be hands down the worst attempt to end a war I've ever seen, not to mention the most cowardly, completely abandoning an alliance to get an enemy to stop attacking, David has to be the worst leader I've ever seen in this game, however he managed to lead an alliance is beyond me, I can't say the same for my friends but I feel like attacking you're alliance out of principal now.

• GoCry declares war on Honor

Handsome-Jack - - Achive - Ny

This is getting a little ridiculous and from the looks of it we're going off into a bit of a tangent. Hulk (and Ron Perlman) said it best. War, war never changes. Knowing GoCry for as long as I have I can say that these guys know war better than some alliances that have been around since the beginning. If they decide to attack relentlessly is is because their trying to get a fight out of an alliance that refuses to fight back, or refuses to give them a challenge. I've seen them overcome crazy od…

• GoCry declares war on Honor

Quote from David Munter: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I play on Ikariam for fun. And for the good social interaction. I don't find battles fun. I find building fun. That is why I set up HONOR as an alliance that was for builders. Since I find battles boring and wasteful, I see no reason to accommodate someone who wants a fight. I can just ignore them. Which is what i am doing. Ikariam is not a war game. if it were, the the battles would be reflected in the Total Score. By going to V-Mode I lose nothin…

• GoCry declares war on B_S

Much better now since my return, I see not all too much has occurred in my time gone, thus I also reached out to different servers for a little bit of action, but I'll always stay in NY with my friends, even if it's only to lend a hand with small conflicts.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Handsome-Jack - - Diplomacy - Ny

Several CT's needed for all my museums Ign is Handsome Jack

• GoCry declares war on B_S

A whole year later since I've seen GoCry in action and you're still pulling beautiful CR's Jolly good show fellas

• I also love the amount of respect both alliances have for each other, it should make for a awesome war

• Good luck to both sides And Italy just remember, it's early in the war and everything can change in just a few combat reports I know this personally

• Thought you quit after UK Chi Weezy... good to see you back (and on the same server as me) PS: It's your old Diplomat DrunkenWolf xD

• From the looks of it our old Pi friends are having more fun then we are in Ny... Tell me Hulk, Where is CrackV nowadays? It's been too long since we've spoken.

• Dow Indo Versus ރVieރ

An alliance did that to us once... We had their liver... with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

• My god this is awesome, don't even have an account on the server but I'm having a time watching this back and fourth (and especially the CR's) I don't think I've seen one individual beat the absolute snot out of an entire alliance single handedly. Les if you ever find yourself in Pi gimme a shout, PHAL would be lucky to have you.

• Post Merge Direction

Handsome-Jack - - Spam Archive - Rho

Not gonna lie, it wasn't difficult to defend against them. And we at Phalanx have discussed it several times, we want to be ready before we try to dethrone the top fighting alliance in Pi. But I want to see what new challenges (and allies) await for us in the server merge,

• Post Merge Direction

Really now, my Home Sec Clelia challenged him to one on one combat and he completely stopped any sort of attacks on our small players and completely ignored any requests for the 1 on 1 skirmish. We at Phalanx would love a good challenge, so I prey to see you on Rho. Maybe find out what happens when one attempts to swing at our shields, that or take a look at our war(s) against PIMP, just goes to show what happens when we get angry.

• Post Merge Direction

If Rho merges into Pi any fighters looking for an alliance is more than welcome to join Phalanx. We love fresh meat

• Clelia has explained she would love to fight Road mono a mono. We at PHAL have agreed not to interfere, so we wonder what the hold up is. Were actually getting quite bored

• back your words with steel road. we enjoy 1 on 1 skirmishes in PHAL.

• There are a lot of inactive players that are loaded with resources, they could be your prime target (which is what most of PHAL does) or you could hit players who don't speak English and are without an alliance, I mean its still pillaging someone but you won't have to deal with any backlash from any alliances. If you are still finding yourself short on resources you could always trade, win on piracy and so on so fourth, all members of PHAL are encouraged to have 3+ warehouses in their cities and…

• Quote from God's Assassin: “I think they are more concerned with the fact you are pillaging players who are <10k in TS.... and you talked to me about this remember? You attacked someone on my isle who was less than 10k, you are GoCry now, and occupied a town on one of my isles. I asked you politely what you were doing on my isle and you responded with, "Just finishing off {insert unimportant name of player here}.... he tried to put up a fight and I am teaching him a lesson." Do you remember that…

• well, kiddos I'd love to make PI nice and "active" again. Most of PHAL is doing some building but ask PIMP what happens when we get organized and go into war mode. When Road was in LnC we had a mutual understanding, but since he has joined GoCry his chest has puffed out and he feels the need to pillage smaller players, not to say I don't agree with Road, pillaging is the best way of obtaining resources, if you can't defend em you don't deserve em, but if you do it to an alliance expect retaliati…