Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 408.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sure get around our core so your near me. Give me your email address and I will send you an invite which will put you near us. Thanks Khalesi. I am in Sim City mode at the moment getting my account back in order. Godfather asked me to do some recruiting. Trying to make a rise in GOG to get some excitement back going.

• Long time no see

MaximusMeridius - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Doing good khalesi. How you been?

• We are currently looking for players that are near our core or able to warp to our core. Points and skill are not a game changer here. We are willing to help and teach you how to play the game as well become an elite fighter. Look me up and shoot me off a message if you have any questions you have. My in game name is Maximus

• Long time no see

MaximusMeridius - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Hello peeps. Been a long time since I have been on here. I am wondering how many veterans are still here?

• Quote from spaghetti-san: “and then by the time your account is 100k the same guy comes back as 450k and wrecks you again and vice versa the higher your account level goes up greetings from ohio maximus” Greetings back at ya.

• At least I can say it was nice to come back to the boards and see some life to it. lol

• Gameforge knows that when you make a new server people flock to it. Then they buy more Ambrosia which makes more money for Gameforge. They do not care about the older servers anymore. Only profits

• It is a sad sad day when I come back after being gone for a year to find I am still in the top 100 of the O points. What has been going on with this server? Sometimes I wish for a little Ambrosia I can move my account to another server. We really need to get this server back up and running.

• I sure hope this server is active.

• I miss the days of smack talking on the boards. I remember a time when it was us against the mods. We had many X, Shadow, the original Law calling each other out left and right. Over time I have made some good friends with some of the worst enemies I have fought against lol. Oh and I mention the time it was a few of us against people from Eta I believe. The good old days. I have seen many great fighters come and go. I have seen some just fall of the face of the earth not to be heard or seen agai…

• -X- vs. SOL

MaximusMeridius - - Archive Gamma

Sea battle near kangchenjunga (21.08.2013 21:28:05) moosemandoug SF from pain remedy, grover from milleniumfalcon vs Khaleesi from Choking SMOKING, Maximus from Rome, The_Misfit from e-X-terminator, Mudmanjw from Auburn, Fredricksburg, death star, spliffy from death star ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............241(-163).. - Ram-Ship............2177(-162).. ................................ - Fire Ship.............26(-48)... Diving boat..........137…

• Sea battle near kangchenjunga (21.08.2013 1:43:54) Maximus from chogolisa vs BirokrātsSF from Babylon, moosemandoug SF from pain remedy, Seacolt from milleniumfalcon ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............1096(-54)... - Ram-Ship.............629(-55)... Fire Ship............193(-120).. - Fire Ship.............71(-157).. Diving boat..........118(-0).... - ................................ Catapult Ship........121(-0).... - Catapult Ship.........90(-0…

• Posted for a fellow alliance member, Battle for PECTONVILLE > (16.08.2013 21:52:42) > > iniquity from Seireitei, spliffy from gasherbrum > vs > THUNDAR from PECTONVILLE > > ------------------------------------------------------------------- > Swordsman...........1303(-752).. - Swordsman..............0(-895).. > Hoplite.............1140(-803).. - Hoplite................0(-2612). > Sulphur Carabineer...367(-0).... - ................................ > Mortar................44(-0).... - ............…

• Quote from Damasceno: “This topic still open? I don't understand very well a public war without public presence. If someone answers, i would be thankful. Greetings, Damasceno.” We are still here, stealing your good, killing your navy and troops, are you tired yet?

• -X- vs. SOL

Sea battle near Choking SMOKING (16.08.2013 2:30:00) Wild Wolf SF from lhotse, Nalotia, WOLF, grover from lhotse, Nalotia, Polis, princess SF from Nalotia, lhotse, Coop873 from Nalotia, Ajanik from Nalotia, Seacolt from Thralios, moosemandoug SF from Nalotia, Donkey sf from X is Dying vs Khaleesi from Choking SMOKING, Bombay Dreams, Maximus from Columbus, CENTER from rocks, Big Poly from On Ur Knees, spliffy from e-X-terminator ------------------------------------------------------------------- …

• LAW

Quote from spliffy: “but I do know that you are not allowed to say HADES is a cheater so don't do that” I would go a head and report yourself Spliffy. Report this post as well. That way you can beat them to it. ha ha

• War Server??

MaximusMeridius - - H&Q Archive

Quote from bl34: “I think what Maximus say should be. Maximus, maximus, Maximus! :missilelauncher:” I guess we have to register to the EN board to be able to post in the War Server forum. I wonder if GF could make it easier and export the member table off the us boards and import it in the en boards hmmmm? We know its a MySQL DB used in both places.

• I wish they would have a link to the war server here. Most of us play on all the us servers. But the new War server is now being played by many nations. There needs to be a link that all of us can use to get to there easily. I am talking about forum wise not game wise. I can reach it by going to en.ikariam.com but the board is a bit harder to get to so you can post in the right place.

• I wonder if I call people cowards if that is a reportable offense lol.

• Lol Tog Looks like someone does not like the truth being spoke on the boards and they had to report you. Been a while since we talked smack and gave the Mods something to do here. OP=Coward