Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 554.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

maya - - General

Tbh I do feel that less people are going to be inclined to participate in the boards, especially if they will have to register all over again. These days there are less players participating. Mostly due to the steady decline of the game and players. I consider myself mostly retired... but still check in on things randomly. I do get it though... if all communities are going to be combined. But to lose all this history here... Will suck. Also troubling is if players want to register only to find t…

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

maya - - The Mafia Game

It feels like its been forever and a day since I've dropped in here. Not sure how many even check the boards these days. But hopefully ya'll are still kicking/playing somewhat.

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

maya - - The Mafia Game

Been a while - just thought Id drop in and say hi to all the Mafia peeps. Hope everyone had a wonderful new year If any new games come up - I may be tempted to participate this time around.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

maya - - Diplomacy - Alpha

In need of 19 CT's Same IGN Thanks in advance.

• lol will do

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Has anyone watched this? [youtube]youtu.be/6uE04nQfO-Q[/youtube] ” Is this only on season 1? Really just been skimming this thread since I don't want to get too many spoilers. I am watching the finale of season 1 as I type this.. Still don't like what happened last ep... I really liked that character.

• I think I almost finished the first season a ways back. But I def plan to slowly catch up.

• Sobber's Thread

maya - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Well for posting on the boards… Ghost has always spoken their mind. That is something most know. And well these forums are public for a reason. Anyone and everyone has the right to post anywhere. Besides, I for one like seeing a more busy forum when I do decide to check up on things.

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Quote from Frozen Angel: “Maya Titus I beg you please be online before bam ends the day NOOBS ” Thats when you called me Maya Titus...

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

So just a few things.. Anyone know why FA called me Maya ‘Titus’? Does that have some sort of special meaning? Though if I was town and hadn’t a clue – I might’ve believed her rcing before her whole admission recruiter bit. Also how did nick figure me and turkeh were scum before his demise Curious on that too.

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

To go off of what Turkeh said above - one of our last chats was for me to indeed go after FA. This was regardless if Turkeh bit the bullet or not. So she would have most likely been the target if either of us lived. I had thought FA was the third party killer.. was pretty convinced because I knew nick was rb’d and was telling the truth on that (since I had done it) so was apt to believe his doc claim.. then the only option was for FA to be the living killer. I shot turkeh a message that I though…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Well I gotta say. I wasn’t expecting the game to have ended last night. But Im kinda glad it did. Hopefully I didn’t make an obvious baddie If anyone wants to know. I was the one who RBd nick night 1. Though I really didn’t like how I was depicted.

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Ok I just got home from my uncles birthday bash. But I do have a few things to say.. @Irish - there are some things that are off with that idea of nick being the present alter killer… If he had that role. Then we would have likely seen an alter kill night two, as he would have most likely used the ability night one. I would think most scum would use their ability right away.. and not just wait a day. The fact is that we never saw a kill like that night two… just night three. Which means it had t…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

So this just came to me. And I figured I would mention it in the case that something may happen to me overnight, or just to give others another POV. But the alter kill has been bothering me.. bam came out and stated it was based on someone’s actions. So why didn’t we see it night 1 or night 2? unless it actually does take a day to work? Meaning it would have to be activated night 1 for it to show up for a night 2 kill… etc. I know nick mentioned an idea like that prior. But his thoughts were hyp…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

The off things about that.. is to me I don’t see a specific RC in that above post. But that’s just me...And with Psycho…Well… day two even after FA admitted to being RBd… he still placed a vote on her. SO its always hard to see where his head is at as he tends to go back and forth from what I could tell. Anyhow its getting late at my end of the world. Was kinda hoping to see more posts. But there isn’t many of us left now. I will see what tomorrow will bring.

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

SO I decided to do a one over (again). I wanted to look over the posts of those remaining just to see if anything pops out to me or not. Right now Im not looking at anyone as 100% town. I realize there may be scum, or even some third party out there. And a third party player might be in it for themselves. SO I cant help but be more suspicious at this point of the game. I think that FA seems to be the most leaning town so far (and I admit I may be wrong). She was blocked her first day and shared …

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Ill be around on and off today. I just got home from running some errands. I will say that bam is right. Last night was a doozy. I wasn’t expecting there to be 3 kills. I know that Nick was theorizing that there was going to be a second kill. Which is where the FA and Nick scuffle began. I even felt that it was a weird theory to bring up since we had nothing to show for it just then. Even though we did find out that Drk ended up being a vig. I was actually asleep when Nick went and claimed to be…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Ok as for me as being less active. I kinda suck right now. And will continue as such mostly because Ive accepted overtime on and off after work (unless they get cancelled) including Sats for the next couple weeks. I just cant help myself… I enjoy making money so that I can spend it Probably wont try to attempt any games after a vacay in june either.. Ok I already touched some in my last post about FA and Nick. I know Nick said that he was worried about admitting to being RB night one, because he…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

Ok a bit later than usual post… but I took a nap a little bit after I got home… and just woke up so now its pretty early in the AM (wow..)… Not sure how this will affect me for work tomorrow. But I did do a look over in the thread – and still see many of the same things actually. But I guess it was good to do a once over. Looking over the story, makes me wonder if there are those on both sides that are trying to restart the ended war. So in a way scum could be of either faction. Day one included…

• [Adv] City of Ash

maya - - Game Library

So just catching up on the current going ons. I do find it interesting that Baka was a coroner. I'm pretty sure he made mention to the possibility of one in one of his previous posts. Looking back, part of me shouldn’t be surprised that he made mention of his role (given Ive always found him eccentric and have stated so before), though he also threw in a lot of other roles in his posts too – I even made a comment on that prior. And now without him, Im guessing things will just be a mystery? Im n…