Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

o_o - - Diplomacy - Beta

I don't play on hades

o_o - - Diplomacy - Beta

i don't care who you think i am here helping, yes i don't play on severs long as i jump sever to sever looking for fun but the more i hate you the longer i stay here on Beta. If you think all i do is jump a town then you just told me how bad you are at pirates. it takes a lot of work but i know some one like you would not know that. AND my acct loop hole hahahah what coz i don't build a big acct like you it's a loop hole that is the best one i hear this far... your a joke now go back to hide beh…

o_o - - Diplomacy - Beta

i use this name on all my severs and i am not raiding you coz of any ally on Beta, Get over your self, i don't care how many times you have made pirate king, But if you would like to compare win's in pirates with me you will look like a noob too. i don't even play to make list only to take them off the list. i am here coz you are bullying a noob (a new player to the game) some one i am helping to play the game on another sever. Yes i use ambro and you all cry about that, every one use ambro i ju…

o_o - - Diplomacy - Beta

Sanmeet should not worry about the pirate game, He will not make list this round or any round as long as i play his sever:)

• Looking for a alliance to have fun with. from what every one crys to me about i am not that good i spend to much money and when they get thier acct's bigger they will loot me all the time so if your looking for a player that get's a lot of crying messages let me know..

• Looking for a alliance

o_o - - Embassy - Boreas

Hi me look for a alliance soon, me don't normally play in any alliance not having any friends is more fun in game but me look for something new now. Looking for a alliance that has NO peace with any one and not mind me start trouble. me can fight but pirates is my love.

• seem it upsets you me have money to wast on game $200=2.00 to me why me need a cr me know me better than any of you in fighting but maybe VNN and beany weeny like me say kings only have 2 good fighters but yes you keep putting up your cr's with tkt to show you can beat another noob like you guys

• b

o_o - - Apollon Spam

me can beat any one in your group but maybe VNN and beany weeny land or sea only good fighters kings have is VNN and beany weeny no get mad me have money and you do not to me $200= $2.00

• BadManS Battles (BS Kings)

o_o - - Combat Reports - Apollon

HAHAHAHAHA TKT why even put up that cr? WOW you can beat noob's HAHAHAHAHAHA Take out beany weeny and then you all noob's fighting

• BadManS Battles (BS Kings)

o_o - - Combat Reports - Apollon

if burger kings so good why get help from -x- and kings only have 2 good fighters and you not one of them

• BS Kings

o_o - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

were your good pirates? You all point farms only have 1 good player

• Transfer your account to another server.

o_o - - Game

Thank you

• Transfer your account to another server.

o_o - - Game

if you Transfer your account to another server will you lose your pirate points and crew?

• Looking for a alliance

o_o - - Apollon Spam

me pirate player looking for good alliance to have fun with

• Increase cost of everthing ?

o_o - - Game

I spend about $200 a week and some weeks even more. GF just made me quit this game other players may like that i am quitting, THANK YOU GF I have just giving away one of my accts and will find a home for the other.

• Me looking to join a good pirate alliance. Me only play pirates and do not build big acct/s but me do ok in the pirate game

• we see pear how good you are me hope your game play be better then your mouth talk

• join gago whait you talk about me not ask to join you me only play game with good players you seem to think me care about ts only noob think ts has anything to do with this game ps ward gago me no care what alliance me attack

• Some people just need to learn

o_o - - Combat Reports - Ny

dunb and idiot words make for poor player me will need to join your sever and have me fun with you and your dumb words

• GAGO me pets you have 30 days to be ready for me me coming for you