Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 466.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• CT

LG2nd - - Diplomacy - Beta

Berila............................. 6 CT's ..................... 05/22/2018 aladdin ........................ 15 CT's ..................... 06/03/2018 Bashkirin ..................... 26 CT's ..................... 06/05/2018 Lan Ranger.................... 6 CT's...................... 06/23/2018 Monopoly Tycoon.......... 3 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 DaleJrFan...................... 1 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 grouchy eric................. 17 CT's ...................... 07/20…

• CT

Have 28 available CT Thanks in advance

• DevilDog .......................112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017 Khaleesi ........................17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita .................................08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Vlaams243 ....................03 CT's ..................... 08/04/2017 blackmist11 ...................1 CT's ..................... 10/27/2017 slekiml ...........................25 CT's ..................... 10/25/2017 Rango ...........................50 CT's ...............…

• Mobile application

LG2nd - - Bugs Archive

Thank you futile for the info, you have explained the issue much better than me... Quote from futile: “I have found that if I click on the target town (island view) and choose that transport goods option, the eternal loading does not happen, and I am able to move my resources as expected. ” Yes I tried this and it's working, however no matter how slow I scroll between screens, while pillaging or attacking towns still it's the same eternal loading is happening ...

• Mobile application

LG2nd - - Bugs Archive

I think everything is right on my side, I can sign in, do all other thing activate miracles, assign people on the mines, sell or by goods ext. But when it comes loading goods in the trading port, like transporting wine between towns, it hangs and does nothing, I mean after choosing which town to transport goods it hangs in there with a square loading sign in the middle of the screen but does nothing further , only the "Back" tab on the upper left corner is usable, which takes the process one ste…

• Update Mobile App and Save Ikariam!

LG2nd - - Feedback

The irony in this situation is that one can receive a gift of 20 ambrosia for logging in his account on mobile device for the first time... and the welcoming screen says "Now you can transport goods and attack towns by using the mobile device on the go" but unfortunately these two does not work on iphone... This just happened to me and I thought it was a bug that I have reported few minutes ago. btw. ipad version of the application works better, but it does not have the cinetiater yet.

• Mobile application

LG2nd - - Bugs Archive

While using my iphone I can not transport goods between cities or attack opponent towns on the mobile application. Everytime I try one of these two above at the final step can not load goods or assign troops, the screen shows loading but it does not respond anymore only for "Back" command. please see following two the screenshots

• CTs

Thanks for the offers... I still have 24 rooms.

• CTs

Hi, need 29 CTs. Thanks

• More server merge questions

LG2nd - - General

Quote from raztan: “Quote from Mea1: “It took 3-4 hours on .org at least. So be a bit patient. And some of the idles will be ghosted, and some of them will not.” why some and not others?, which ones? It's no longer rejecting my loin for beta.. just tells me round is closed.. like delta was. so I guess they're making good progress. BTW anyone know if you warp a town to a different resource type if the production building swaps? or you gotta destroy and rebuild?” Warping a town to different resour…

• Vote for Feature #7

LG2nd - - Feedback

1. Vacation mode to be shown in the friendlist 2. In the island overview: show alliance tag additionally to the blocker's name 3. Font color of your gold amount changes according to your gold status, +green -red Please can anyone tell me how someone's gold amount turns into negative number in this game? ?(

• Message Privacy

LG2nd - - H&Q Archive

I can make you sure there is a rule for that, it is forbidden to post private messages without authorization on this official forum, elsewhere I don't know.

• {censored} annoying glitch

LG2nd - - General Archive

I just get used to it... every time I accept a CT, Instantly I'm doing like June said, in the diplomacy I'm hitting the treaties tab and from there, "Distribute cultural good" button, then I'm leveling down CT-s in all towns to 0 and pushing accept changes, after that I'm redistributing those CT-s back wherever I want them to be... Everything is getting normal, yes, I'm losing one or two citizens in every town but they are coming back in very short time... Is it annoying? Yes!

• I thought he was making fun of people not having credit/debit cards... Why to wonder, for majority of people world wide, not having credit or debit cards?

• I had an ally “Tey” living in USA, he gave away his account and left the game almost two years by now, since he couldn’t afford internet expenses anymore… the card itself isn’t the issue, one should have the income to cover his expenses…

• Quote from bamcbix: “A lot of people don't habe debit/credit cards or paypal? Lol” If this forum was existed in eighteenth century and by any chance “Marie Antoinette” was registered member, probably she would have said for poor people not having money to spend, “let them use their credit card” … lol Not every one is born with golden spoon in his/her mouth you know…

• Spy huts

LG2nd - - Brainstorming

Quote from Deforest: “4- The number of spy huts how much increase protection? and how much increase offensive power? This is where i am not sure. If you have a level 32 in each town you have 32 spies to use from each town to place into others towns to spy on them. However I am not sure if you are less protected if you use your spies vs. leaving them at home. However if you sent all your spies to an enemy town to spy you have to adjust the amount of spies, with the amount of decoys to a safe perc…

• Spy huts

LG2nd - - Brainstorming

Please let me ask few questions so that we can have common platform to begin with. 1- I have 8 towns each at Lv 22 town hall, how many spy huts do I have to construct to be protected as I am in the current system? 2- How high a spy hut level can reach? 3- What is the max number of spy huts a player can construct? 4- The number of spy huts how much increase protection? and how much increase offensive power? 5- What is the maximum number of spies a spy hut can train? 6- What is the training time o…

• Spy huts

LG2nd - - Brainstorming

Quote from Deforest: “The biggest complaint next to lack of players, hence the merger, is the building spaces, or lack there of. If by chance you can figure out a way to use spies like placing certain amounts into each town from one spy hut, then we could literally free up space and add more strategy into the game. Let's see we only need one blackmarket, one trading post, one temple, if we so choose to, you can have one academy, but to be safe in every town the only building the spy hut adds no …

• How badly you need a vacation?

LG2nd - - Brainstorming

Thank you for allowing my post for discussion in brainstorming section Turkeh, Please consider, that in the long period of playing the game and reading a lot, especially those change logs, (correct me if I’m wrong) I haven’t met something that was in the game and I’m asking back to be implemented, nor I’m trying to add something that goes under “this will change the game” idea. I’m saying let us forbid players abusing the vacation mode. Here are the change logs till now, related to vacation mode…