Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• #3 Do we have free will?

Medea - - Discussion Board

Stop with the spam in the thread, if you have nothing on topic to say don't bother hitting that submit button. There is also no need to type in all caps.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “This thread has served its purpose. Mods will you please close it? ”

• Super Special alpha Aevent

Medea - - Alpha Lounge

Quote from King Kryo: “How do you keep the entire Alpha server is suspense?” Please finish joke all I see is a 1/2 joke

• Super Special alpha Aevent

Medea - - Alpha Lounge

Whoever can give me best joke within 25 hours will get super special prize. Both in thread + PM are legit No joke...

• Hor Vs STEEL Crs.

Medea - - Combat Reports - Alpha

As the war is now over. Please find any HoF CRs you wish to go to the HoF(1million+ total damage CR) and pm me them, with a link + what you would like it to be called. I won't be moving them until saturday 28 march or later so there is lots of time

• HoR declares war on STEEL

Medea - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from Mizukage: “War has ended. Mods Please close thread.”

• To Felix1

Medea - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Quote from Hashirama: “ close the thread please ” Thread closed on request

• Warning Before A Dow

Medea - - Archive - Phi

Personal insults/attacks do not belong in this thread. If I see more of these appearing I will start handing out warnings. The same goes for spam.

• XTN vs DrUnk HoF Battle

Medea - - Archive - Phi

http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/board14-the-worlds/board378-phi/board387-combat-reports-phi/board388-hall-of-fame-phi/88551-hall-of-fame-battle-drunk-vs-xtn/#post1764180 This CR was already posted and moved to HoF. That being the case I am Closing this one, HoF one will remain open. Any questions about this please send me a pm.

• Can someone please explain to me what is happenning in this thread (Send a pm) Please stop with the spam before I have to take any action.

• I Hate To Say I Told You So

Medea - - Archive - Phi

Please cut down on the spam. If you wish to be spammy there is an appropriate section for it

• Question About War

Medea - - Archive - Phi

As moderators we do not get involved in the winning/losing or deciding what counts/does not count in wars. That is all for the parties who are participating in the war and the community to decide for themselves. In regards to threads declaring a victory for a war, that should be going in the war thread if it is wanted (does not have to be said), a new thread should not be needed for that

• 6 on 1

Medea - - Archive - Phi

This thread is getting full of spam and offtopic posts. If this continues I will warn spam/offtopic and close this thread as it will not have any more purpose relating to the war. Please move to the spamsection if you wish to continue your offtopic discussion about chuck and google translator's amazing ability and uses. Medea

• Quote from Tal Mihail: “nothing we can do about it though... Quote: “Combat Reports Apart from War Reports, this section is also to be used for Combat Reports. Anyone can post CRs at any time, no matter if they are in a war and no matter how much TD (Total Damage) was taken. (See below for details regarding the HoF.)” ” A further part from CR section rules & Guildelines is shown below: Quote: “ One CR per thread please. Posting CRs as a reply to a CR or HoF thread is extremely rude and will be w…

• Quote from Psychopath: “* please keep the spam to a minimal * please don't use this thread to introduce your alliance, thats what the Alliance Introduction Board is for * if you wish to invite someone to your alliance please do it via PM * the same goes for inquiring about an alliance (unless they have an introduction thread, then use that)” Please follow the above rules (stop the spam and offtopic posts). Not sticking to these will lead to action being taken.

• First to 500!

Medea - - Event Archive

Too many numbers in that post for me with my limited mathematical skills to count so I think it is 64 now

• Medea intro thread

Medea - - Ex-Staff

I watch all the threads in sections I mod gun add my sections are currently Iota Discussion Board I am on IRC fairly often under the nicks of Medea / Medea|away (my away nick) but I am hiding

• Medea intro thread

Medea - - Ex-Staff

I have decided to do an intro thread here Just cause I could for no real reason for a good reason* \o/ I am Medea, I came to this community as a mod. if anyone cares to ask questions ask**, if not don't I waste my time wisely spend my time studying physics at university and have a great skill for handing work in 1 hour before the deadline. *Good reason may not exist **Any copious number of questions will be ignored

• Trolling Darkstorm lol

Medea - - Iota

Stop with the offtopic posts/spam. If that continues warnings will be being handed out