Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Where you from?

Seti - - Spam Archive - Ny

The Netherlands.

• What are you listening to

Seti - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

• What are you listening to

Seti - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Mike Posner - I took a pill in Ibiza (Seeb remix)

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

FLY member looking for ct's: Captain Karma - 19 free slots.

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

Quote from Seti: “Still some 30 to go IGN: Sethi” All gone!

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

FLY members looking for ct's: SeaWitch - 23 paul66 - 57 J-P - 140 Maarten - 54 ektor - 12 Captain Karma - 26

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

Still some 30 to go IGN: Sethi

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

Over 50 ct's to go.. IGN: Sethi

Seti - - Diplomacy - Ny

Over 100 CTs availale. IGN: Sethi

• The title makes people think it's a DOW, but appently you're just testing the waters..

• Crew and GOG vs TNT Inspection

Seti - - Diplomacy - Beta

Being a former TNT member, I'm glad to see they did well, I'm so proud of you guys!

• Merry Christmas Beta

Seti - - Beta's Whine Cellar

And a Merry Christmas from the Netherlands as well! lights_on_palm_tree_small.jpg

• Novus? A coward alliance.

Seti - - Archive - Beta

Let me see if I can get this straight. You were raided by pirate, then you demanded 500k pirate points in this round as compensation for the raid, or 100k in every future round. When your demands weren't met, you started pillaging him and got a nice amount of resources, till some Novus members started to station units in pirate's town, to help him with defense. That's what alliances are for, to help eachother. You were the one attacking, so instead of 3 vs 1 cr's, you have 1 vs 3 cr's. You can h…

• Bigggest battle in IKA ?

Quote from Miss Jazz: “It was good times. It was a sad day when OLY disbanded... RumR knew that there was one less fun alliance around. Hope that Beta server is treating you well.” I have to admit that I do miss OLY, back in the days of that war with you people, OLY was an active and tight group, everyone prepared to fight for eachother and help eachother when needed. It was a fun alliance, always getting in trouble because of the hotheads, we fought quite a few wars, then it got more quiet and …

• CREW vs LoK HoF battle

Seti - - Hall of Fame - Beta

I'm impressed, takes a lot of dedication to keep it going for that long, well done on both sides!

• Happy Birthday MIss Jazz!

In remembrance of the fight we recently talked about in the spam section, there's only one appropriate thing to give you: a bouquet of daisies! tfweb599wb.jpg

• Since the fighting is coming to an end now, I'd like to take the opportunity to say a few things. Being new in Novus, I thought this was an interesting test to see how we would react, and though it took some time to get in the highest gear, I think overall we did well. For me, it was fun, got my fights in when I could, met some interesting people along the way and lost too much sleep lol. The bickering just isn't my thing, don't see the need for it. For those I fought and pillaged etc, it was ne…

• Bigggest battle in IKA ?

Quote from Miss Jazz: “Seti - Wow... thank you for a trip down memory lane. ♥” Haha wasn't it? Seeing all those names, a lot of them gone and some even forgotten, remembering all the fighting on that island and in that city, staying up way too late because of the sea battles, having fun with your alliance mates in chat etc, good times!

• Quote from Combatto: “Tell me Novas didnt ask this guy for help and Seti, read your circs. Does anyone over there actually listen to council ? Im working things out with Mel and some of you guys feel free to attack? We stopped for the most part but wont sit still when a mouth comes on trying to brag about a victory.” Firstly, I'm not interested in a battle of wits or words and namecalling, you have other people and other threads for that. I didn't complain when you beat the crap out of us when y…

• Found me a new farm and also found a nice fleet to sink: Sea battle near Demons Haven (29.06.2015 1:36:56) Seti[Novus] from Wineogba, Demons Haven vs DrG[TBD] from Demons Haven --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................120(-216) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-510) Fire Ship.............................0(-341) - Fire Ship.............................0(-148) .........................................…